Stealth

rawmonster

Stealth "Silent Beeding"  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Having ever stealth somebody? 

Guest Upstateguy518

Yes and I loved. He was around 5'8, scrawny and a kinky fuck. He liked bondage so I had him blindfolded and handcuffed. He begged me to put on a condom and I obliged...at first. Then I pulled out, added lube and finger fucked him a bit before pushing my raw cock back in. I went at it hard and came balls deep. Pulled out again, flushed the previously discarded condom and untied him.

He messaged me two hours later at dinner with his family. He said we must have used a lot of lube because it was still leaking out of him. It was so hot to know my seed was still in him.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Depends on what you mean by stealth. Do you mean stealth as in sliding the condom off to bareback a guy? Tear the tip of the condom so the cum leaks out inside him? Or do you mean saying you’re gonna wrap to fuck and just enter him bareback with no condom? In all three of those cases that’s a yes for me. The first one is a fairly hard one to pull off as most guys will notice. It’s easier to do shit like put the condom on inside out over just the head of my cock (yes there is a right way and a wrong way) so it comes off inside while I’m fucking. It’s way easier to tear the tip with a jagged fingernail as it’s a guaranteed fail and I’m gonna make a clean getaway before he realizes my cum is inside him, if he discovers it at all. Saying you’re gonna wrap and not wrapping is easiest if they’re drunk or high or it’s dark lighting. I did that with this hot boy Friday night at TMC in the bathroom...he asked me to wrap and I went through the motions of opening the condom and pretending to put it on but slid inside him raw and fucked him til I came inside him then quickly smeared a bit of cum and lube on it and threw it on the floor. He was so drunk he didn’t notice or care and he was all too eager to fuck me bare and cum inside me.

now if by stealth you mean lying about my status just so I can cum inside s guy, again I’m not gonna lie, yes I do that too. I will say and do anything in order to fuck a guy bare and cum inside him. The thing is most guys now rarely ever ask. I was on Grindr this weekend and I think maybe a handful of guys asked my status and only one said they only played safe. Guys are amazingly gullible and will take your word for it if you say you’re neg and/or on Prep. I don’t ask them cause honestly I don’t care. If they’re not on Prep they should be. You have to assume every guy is poz and assume everyone is on Prep or undetectable.

4 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Depends on what you mean by stealth. Do you mean stealth as in sliding the condom off to bareback a guy? Tear the tip of the condom so the cum leaks out inside him? Or do you mean saying you’re gonna wrap to fuck and just enter him bareback with no condom? In all three of those cases that’s a yes for me. The first one is a fairly hard one to pull off as most guys will notice. It’s easier to do shit like put the condom on inside out over just the head of my cock (yes there is a right way and a wrong way) so it comes off inside while I’m fucking. It’s way easier to tear the tip with a jagged fingernail as it’s a guaranteed fail and I’m gonna make a clean getaway before he realizes my cum is inside him, if he discovers it at all. Saying you’re gonna wrap and not wrapping is easiest if they’re drunk or high or it’s dark lighting. I did that with this hot boy Friday night at TMC in the bathroom...he asked me to wrap and I went through the motions of opening the condom and pretending to put it on but slid inside him raw and fucked him til I came inside him then quickly smeared a bit of cum and lube on it and threw it on the floor. He was so drunk he didn’t notice or care and he was all too eager to fuck me bare and cum inside me.

now if by stealth you mean lying about my status just so I can cum inside s guy, again I’m not gonna lie, yes I do that too. I will say and do anything in order to fuck a guy bare and cum inside him. The thing is most guys now rarely ever ask. I was on Grindr this weekend and I think maybe a handful of guys asked my status and only one said they only played safe. Guys are amazingly gullible and will take your word for it if you say you’re neg and/or on Prep. I don’t ask them cause honestly I don’t care. If they’re not on Prep they should be. You have to assume every guy is poz and assume everyone is on Prep or undetectable.

I volunteer ;)

Guest Upstateguy518
12 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I especially agree with the last part. If you cared about status, You wouldn't be going at it raw. And I also agree that pretty much no one asks about status. As long as they get the cock in them or vice versa, It's all good. They'll deal with a potential fallout should anything happen. 

13 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

Fuck man, when you post shit like this it makes me want to fly to Dallas just to put my ass in your face and get bred. 

Edited by TommyDean4
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...