Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

Part 1;

I met my boyfriend on a dating app. I was on it because that is what I wanted to find. He was of a short lean build, and 17 years my senior. My preference physically is that of someone who is a serious weightlifter. But in the game of finding love, concessions do have to be made.

I was 21, and I was an anal sex virgin. Yes, I had sucked plenty of Dick, been rimmed, fingered, and kissed, but, that was it. 

I was saving my virginity for someone who would convert me. Yes, for a few years now I had been craving to become poz, and during that time I had read many forums, and know I was not alone in my quest. However, I didn't want it to be with some random. I wanted it to be from someone I know, and would have in my life in whatever capacity, boyfriend, friend, fuck buddy, whoever. I craved to have whoever would do the deed be part of my physical life, not just course through my veins.

We had our first date in an old fashioned way, in a restaurant, and we really got on. We spoke about literally everything except sex. I knew he was a top, and vice versa. We had two dates like this, and we took our third one to his place. Still dining, but much more intimately.

During our meal which he lovingly prepared and cooked (and it was delicious), he suddenly switched the conversation to a topic we had not remotely covered;

- Do you use condoms when getting fucked?
- Well, the thing is, er ...
- Yes?
- I'm a virgin!
- Seriously?
- Yes. I've been saving myself. I have done lots of other stuff, just never had a Dick in my Ass.

He cleared his throat ...

- OK. So of course you will be HIV negative. I hope this doesn't change anything between us, but, I am HIV+, and I do much prefer to fuck BARE!

I liked where this was going, especially as we were heavily heading towards the direction of becoming romantically involved.

- Are you on medication then?
- Er, well, the thing is, I know I became positive 3 years ago, and was diagnosed 2 years ago.I do have a VL that hovers around between 90k to 155k. But have a healthy CD4 count, and feel fine, so, I haven't started medication yet.

FUCK, this was Music to my ears. I couldn't respond verbally, as I got lost in his beautiful eyes. He had me. Or did he?

- How comes you are smiling? You seem to be more than happy to hear what I have just told you!?
- OK, the thing is this. I have been saving myself as I am a bug chaser, and I want whomever converts me to have a permanent position in my life.
- I see. Well, as you know we really like each other, however, we need to discuss this properly.

We chatted a bit more about it, then organically we spoke about other things too, which we of course found very easy with one another.

I stayed over, and we had some FUN which culminated in him shooting his wonderful toxic seed down my throat. We went to bed, where we spooned, which felt magical with a guy I really really liked.

• Like 28
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 4

Part 2;

As we spooned we chatted for a while, and then I felt his Dick grow again. I spat on my hand, reached behind and lubed up my Ass, grabbed his Dick, and positioned it at my virgin hole, and pushed back.

- PLEASE Fuck me. I really NEED you inside me!
- No, we need to discuss this further, let's go to sleep.

He pulled his beautiful Dick away from my eager virgin neg hole, and we went to sleep.

After a few more weeks of dining at one another's homes, and plenty of his delicious toxic cum sprayed down my throat we officially became boyfriends. I was in Heaven. Almost.

For a few more weeks after we officially became an item we came to a head with the whole 'bare fucking' situation.

- Darling, are you really sure you want to convert?

A question he must have asked me a million times by now.

- Yes honey, I am completely sure. It is something as you know already that I have given much though for a few years now.
- Yes, I know. The thing is, there is something I haven't told you, that being, I love sex parties, and am a total exhibitionist, and, don't you think it would be HOT if we had a bunch of guys watch me take your virginity?
- Fuck YES! You would bareback me, right?

He didn't utter a sound. He got up from the couch where we were both cuddling, and left the room. He came back holding something I am very fond of. He now ordered me to strip, and kneel down.

- Hands behind your back. So, you want Master to infect you do you boy?

I had woken the beast! We always referred to each other as Master & boy during play, as he was deeply into kink. I looked upto him and meekly replied;

- Yes please Master. Make me your p☢️z rubber pig.

He spat on my face, whilst slapping it, and proceeded to put the spider-gag onto me, and without hesitation began to aggressively face fuck me.

- You want Master to knock you up, then, you will have an audience pig! We will go to the fetish party in a few weeks where I will give you what you crave. But, you are not allowed to cum between now and then, understood pig!?

I couldn't reply as his cock head forced it's way to the back of my throat.

- I said; understood pig!? Fuck, if you don't have the decency to answer your Master when you are spoken to, then, you do NOT deserve his cum down your throat.

He whipped the spider-gag off of me, told me to keep my mouth firmly shut, spat on and slapped my face some more, then proceeded to wank over my face. My lover did not take long to squirt his thick toxic load. He used his still erect Dick as some kind of decorating wand to smear his toxic filth further across my face. My hole twitched at the thought of having my Man's toxic cum inside me in a few weeks, and that he has just called me 'pig'. He hadn't done that until now. I felt honoured!

- Master, I need to go for a wee, please may I go?
- Go on, you filthy pig

I hurried off to the bathroom and inspected my face. GREAT, he hadn't smeared it thinly, and there was enough cum to scoop up with my fingers. I lay on our bathroom mat, and started to finger his precious DNA inside of me. Still an anal virgin, yet, p☢️z cum inside my ass. I felt exhilarated!

• Like 21
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

Part 3;

Two weeks had gone by, and tonight was the night of the big party in our city, and I had kept my end of the bargain by not cumming, and that had completely refocused my sexual energy solely on my hole. I thoroughly douched and put on my outfit of; rubber jockstrap, rubber harness, with a thick chain and padlock tight around my neck, letting party goers know I was owned. My boyfriend attached a leash to the chain. He then wrote down my spine in washable marker pen the word 'V I R G I N'. I threw on some old baggy clothes, and we hopped in the car, with my beautiful Man driving us to the venue. Since we met we have never been short of anything to say to one another, however, the entire half hour drive we were silent, and there was a very strange feeling in the car. We parked up and submitted our queue jump tickets so not a minute of the night ahead wasted.

I put my over clothes in a locker. My Man was in his full Leather Gear. He took me by my leash and paraded me around the entire building, showing off his neg virgin that he was now fully intending to corrupt. We went to one of the bars where he got a lemonade and a large vodka and coke for his boy. He led me to the dance-floor where he stood there slowly sipping his drink, whilst I got to my love of dancing, wiggling my cute little round ass in my new rubber jockstrap.

Every time I turned around facing a particular direction, this broad hunk was stood several metres away from us, with something black draped over his arm, and wearing a Leather outfit consisting of a Muir, harness, Jockstrap, and army boots. When I say hunk, he was obviously seriously into bodybuilding, just my type. But, he wasn't the typical smooth, he was very hairy. He was the kind of guy I fantasized about taking my virginity, and knocking me up in the process.

I turned away from him again and gyrated my ass in his direction. Instead of turning back to face him, I just kept on dancing and gyrating. Naughty I know with my new love stood right by me, but, I was so drawn to him, and, I could not stop myself. I then heard someone strike up a conversation with my new boyfriend. 

- Very cute boy you have there mate.
- Thank you. Like your Scorpion tattoos by the way.
- Cheers. So, is he really a virgin, as is advertised.
- Indeed he is.
- Neg then, naturally. I'd love to sting him.
- We recently got together and he badly wants to be stung. He has craved it for a few years now, so, I shall be stinging him tonight in front of an audience. You should watch.

I turned around to see who the other guy was, and I couldn't believe it, it was the hunk. I immediately looked down to the dance-floor, unable to make proper contact. To which he lifted my chin, and made me look at him. He stared deep into my eyes. His look unnerved me, yet, I was intoxicated at the same time.

- Yeah, I think I should be in very close proximity the moment he gets stung.
- I hope to start action around 2am at the sling area next to the piss pool area.

My Master then tugged on my leash ...

- Come on boy, your Master needs a piss.
- Yes Master.
- Hey, I do think it is a big shame you are taking such a brilliant dancer away from his natural habitat of the dance-floor. You go for your piss, and I'll look after your virgin for you.

My Master hesitated ...

- OK. But don't move from this spot. I'll literally be just a few minutes.
- OK boss, we'll be here, waiting.

This hunk watched my boyfriend until he was out of sight. Then the night took a complete 360 degree angle turn, and this guy took the black garment over his arm and attached it around his neck. It was a floor length cloak! So now his entire hairy bulky body was out of sight. He then grabbed hold of my leash, yanked hard, and started walking off, leaving me no option to follow.

- But my Master said we had to wait here. (I motioned towards where we were stood)
- First of all that was very foolish of him to leave you unattended, and secondly, you have a brand new Master now!

He frog marched me to his locker, and ordered me to strip naked. I put my drink in his locker so I could undress, not that there was much to come off. He then made me put on knee length socks, and elbow length rubber gloves, both a bright red colour, ordered me to my knees, and handed me my drink. He then added some clear liquid.

- Thank you Master. What was that?
- Firstly, I gave you a small amount of Ketamine, and secondly, I am not your new Master. You will however address me as Sir.
- Sorry Sir. But I thought you said I have a brand new Master now.
- You do indeed. He in some way is right in front of you, but, it isn't me. I shall be driving you to him in a little while ☠️ Now drink up.
- Yes Sir.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Part 4;

I downed my K infused drink. Sir took the empty glass, placed it in his locker, and locked up. He then started to show me his finger nails. They were long, and had been sharpened to a fine point.

- You like my nails, boy?
- They look very sharp Sir.
- Stand up and put your arms against my locker, and arch that bubble ass out.
- Yes Sir

I heard him spit, then felt the back of two of his fingers slide over and over my hole.

- SPREAD your legs, boy,
- Yes Sir.

I did as I was told. Soon I felt the points to two of his fingernails scratch at my hole in a quick motion. It was a little painful, but, it was also pleasurable.

- So, your boyfriend tells me you want to become a poz pig.
- Yes Sir. I have craved it for years. I NEED it, N☢️W.

No sooner had I uttered those words he shoved his two fingers inside my ass. I let out a loud grunt from his sheer force, which turned into frequent grunts of pain as he jabbed roughly in and out, making sure he was digging into my inner ass flesh.

- Just as well boy, because your new Master has AIDS. And, he will be in your veins very soon. 🐐☠️

Those very words made my already tight asshole twitch, and clamp down on his fingers even tighter, which only served to intensify the pleasure and pain I was already experiencing, and enjoying. Someone who had just arrived to the club walked past to get to their locker. They obviously had read what my boyfriend had written down the centre of my back as I heard;

- Virgin? Not by the end of the night he won't be.
- You are correct there. And I have from a reliable source, his boyfriend no less, who was going to take this pigs virginity tonight in front of a crowd, that as of right now he is in-fact still a virgin. Want to watch me take it instead, from him, right now?
- Ordinarily I would quite happily just say yes, but the fact you are sporting two such beautiful Scorpion tattoos, I say; Fuck yeah. Sting the neg cunt! 🦂

The man that I had been instructed to address as Sir, withdrew his fingers. I then heard him unzip his Leather Jockstrap, and position the tip of his Dick on my hole, and I felt something sharp at the same time. He pushed, and pushed, then pop, half of his cock head was inside. I guess now I was literally seconds away from losing my virginity. Would my boyfriend come around the corner to find me in time to take me away to take it for himself?

As I thought about my boyfriend finding me so we could orchestrate our original plan, Sir gripped onto my waist very firmly, and plunged his Dick, RAW, deep inside my ass.

I gasped, then held that gasp in as I truly began the journey to my new life. Without a pause Sir was fucking me aggressively, and my gasp that I was holding fell out with a combination of repetitive grunts and whimpers. My stomach felt like it was being poked by a hot rod, and my ass was now burning. Plus, I felt this sharp sensation each time he slid in, and slid out. My grunts and whimpers soon were just whimpers as I struggled with the pain, even though I was really very much enjoying getting fucked. For the first time!!

Continuing to pound my ass, Sir brought his stubbly face to my neck/ear ...

- Not a virgin anymore, are we, you fucking filthy pig. Our Master has given me an extremely virulent strain of the bug that you crave, and before I take you to him, you are gonna get the mutated version, very soon, deep inside your guts. Want to change your mind about getting infected, pig?
- It took all I could within to be able to get out an audible ... 'No'.
- Sorry, I didn't hear THAT!
- I NEED to get infected, Sir.
- Good pig. Because, you have been chosen to receive a very unique gift. Now, we had better get you away from here before your very foolish boyfriend finds us.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

Part 5;

Sir withdrew his Dick. The Dick that just took my virginity! My ass felt sore, and wet.

- TURN around, and KNEEL before me, pig.

I did as I was told. I couldn't see his strong hairy legs. Nor his toxic Dick that just had me, and I was longing to see it. His cloak covered him entirely, neck down.

- Is this what you are looking for, pig?

He pulled back his cloak to reveal his huge hairy pecs, a set of 8 pack abs, AND ... His bloodied Dick that was still fully erect, pointing straight upwards, sporting a SPIKED PA at the end. That is what that sharp thing is that I was feeling. His PA was tinted wet red, which also trickled down his shaft. He moved sideways then turned so he was stood sideways to me, and in front of me walked the guy who arrived a short while ago who had said earlier; 

'Virgin? Not by the end of the night he won't be.' 

He was a tall, broad, yet very slim skinhead, who was sporting 26 hole Black Grinders with red laces, bleachers, and red rubber braces. He had a septum piercing and a huge bio-hazard tattoo below his chest. I couldn't believe it, two toxic Dicks in front of me, my virginity in tatters, quite literally, and I wasn't with my boyfriend. The skinhead started to laugh arrogantly, then spat in my face multiple times. His Dick was already hanging out of his top buttoned up bleachers. It was short, yet very thick, and it looked to be semi erect.

- Oh fucking hell, what do we have here hey. A virgin faggot boy craving highly charged toxic seed. You should not be denied that privilege. Now open that mouth wide, that's it, keep it wide open ...

He put his Dick in my mouth.

- Now close your lips over my shaft, and don't move a single muscle. You are now gonna make me HARD, faggot.

He put his hands against the lockers, and slowly slid his Dick in, and out, in and out. I stayed completely still, as instructed. It did not take long for his Dick to grow. He was very thick. Now I have sucked a lot of Dick in my time, but this was really stretching my jaw. He went in to my mouth balls deep, and very slightly rocked his hips so his shaft stayed in place, which I could feel getting longer and now was beginning to touch the back of my throat. I started to gag, then choke, OK, now I was really choking.

He pulled out, with my drool spilling all down my chest. He spat in my face again, slapping it hard ...

- Want to play with the big p☢️z boys do you eh, faggot. I am so gonna pound that filthy throat of yours.

He slapped both sides of my face hard, shoved his thick and fully grown Dick in my mouth, grabbed behind my head, and started to pound at me like he had just trod in some dirt. No sooner had he got going, Sir piped up ...

- Hey, stop. We need to move along. Staying in the same spot for too long is not a good idea with that stupid boyfriend of his on the loose. I want you to join us too. I think you could become very useful.
- Fuck yeah, sure. This little faggot could well be a lot of fun, for a little while, at least.
- Pig, I want you to get up, get behind Sir, put your arms around his torso, bow your head so it is halfway down Sir's back. And you, keep very close behind me and the pig.

Sir opened up his locker, threw in his Muir, and took out a Gas Mask. He put it on, locked up, and off we went, with me now totally naked, stripped of my rubber outfit, wearing nothing but what Sir was now making me wear; The knee length red socks, and elbow length rubber gloves. After a short walk we got to where I was being led to. It was one of the sling areas next to the piss pool, where my boyfriend, now ex Master showed me a little earlier, pointing out where he was going to infect me. My virginity had been taken, but,it wasn't too late to infect me with HIS strain. But, he'd need to find me very quickly, and time was running out!

Sir told me to stand up straight. He turned around to face me, and we were both now sideways to an empty sling. Fuck, he looked h🔥T in his cloak and Gas Mask. I really felt like I was being dragged to some Dark force. A force that I could not resist. Time to prepare you for our Master, who eagerly awaits your arrival! ☠️🐐

He motioned his head towards the sling;

- Get in, pig.

As I perched my ass on the edge of the sling I suddenly began to feel super relaxed, and becoming detached from my surroundings, and myself. The Ketamine was kicking in, and there did not seem to be a single thing now standing in the way of the inevitable.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 2

Part 6;

I instinctively reached both arms up to grab hold of the sling chains as I fell, from feeling like me, to, falling into an abyss where I was fast becoming detached. I could feel who I was deep within me, but right now I felt like I was on the set of a film, I could see everyone, but they couldn't see me. It was very weird. I watched Sir move out of my focus. He seemed to vanish in a blurry flash more than actually move. I then felt a pair of hands behind me pull me back so I was laying properly in the sling. It was Sir. He restrained my wrists whilst the skinhead restrained my ankles.

Sir came to between my legs, lifted his cloak, and threw it over his shoulders, so it hung from his neck, draping down his back. I couldn't see his face because of the Gas Mask, but the way his Leather Harness shaped into his shoulders and hairy pecs perfectly and the way he was holding the chains with his big hands with a firm grip, combined with my intoxication made me begin to 'high pitch grunt' with each breath out. However, my breathing rate was slowly increasing, and as it did, so did the frequencies of my 'high pitch grunts'.

I was perving over his broad and hairy muscular physique, when suddenly I could not see them properly anymore. All I could see was his bulging veins across his chest, and the length of his arms. And it seemed like something was moving and wriggling inside of them. I was then brought back to the situation as I heard Sir's voice repeat itself over and over. First of all it was very faint, and then it got louder. As it got louder I could hear what he was saying, only just. His voice was now slightly distorted.

- Oi, pig, you still want that virulent mutated strain of our Masters DNA?
- Strain of what ..... Sir?
- HIV, pig!
- FUUUHcK ... Yes Sir.

I instantly recognized the sensation of his fingernails clawing inside my ass as he fingered me. But, instead of the pain I felt earlier with his scratching, each scratch made my nerves flick like when you try to unsuccessfully light a lighter (lots of tiny little sparks, which eventually burn your thumb). I don't know how long he'd been fingering my ass, but all of a sudden I really felt my ass stretch open wide which made my already regular panting turn into full on very fast panting. My high pitched grunts were turning into demonic shrieks of ecstasy. I guess the crazy noise I was making had attracted a crowd as I saw lots of bodies mill around my sling. I didn't look up to see their faces as I was transfixed on Sir, who was giving my ass a good working over.

- OMG Sir, is that 3 fingers right upto your knuckles you have inside my ass? I feel really stretched. BUT, I feel I want more. I NEED MORE!
- No pig. I am about 2" past my wrist. AND, our Master prefers it if you refer to your ass as your cunt. Because, that is what you have from now on. A cunt. Understood!?
- Yes. PLEASE fuck my cunt Sir. PLEEEEEAAAASE ...

He stood completely upright again, and started fucking me. Much like when he briefly fucked me earlier it felt like a hot rod poking my stomach, and my cunt began to burn.

However, this time the poker felt hotter, and the burning felt more intense. It was much more pleasurable this time too. I looked up to the Gas Mask, then my eyes were drawn to his Scorpion tattoos that were on each of his large pecs. Their legs and tails were now beginning to slightly move. 🦂 I don't know why, but this served to turn me on even more. Then, I heard his voice BOOM ...

- EVERYBODY MOVE OUT OF THE WAY. I need a clear view in case of enemy approaching. 

As I looked around, the crowd around us had turned away. But, instead of walking off, they seemed to scuttle off, fleeing to other parts of this part of the venue. Sir continued to fuck me. Again, I do not know for how long. My perception of time was lost. Then suddenly, Sir tore off his Gas Mask.

At first when I saw his face, he looked like an angry Demon. 👺 But then, as he spoke to the skinhead, he looked like himself again.

- Fuck. Take over from me will you. We need to cause a diversion.

The skinhead who was beginning to skull fuck me at the lockers stood over me, holding his truncheon in one hand, and batting the palm of his opposite hand. Then, he started to hate fuck me with it. I was panting super fast and shrieking extremely loudly.

- Stick ALL of it inside my cunt!!

He reached behind to the left pocket of his bleachers, and pulled out a large red paisley hanker-chief, scrunched it up, and stuffed it in my mouth.

- SHUT up faggot! The only noise I want to hear is the various bodily fluids squelch inside and around your nasty cunt as we USE you how the HELL we want!
- I thought I was right in thinking you would be of great use to us. Good work with quietening him down.

Sir put his Dick back in his Leather Jockstrap. It was looking very red and wet. He then placed his Gas Mask on my chest, then very carefully arranged his cloak covering me up until I was out of sight. The skinhead continued to hate fuck my cunt, and then ....

... I heard my boyfriends voice!

Would he discover me, and infect me like we had originally planned during the past few weeks. He had to find me right now, because I could tell Sir was very close to ejaculating our Masters mutated DNA into my hungry cunt. I couldn't help but sense that, if that happened, I would be receiving the actual original strain.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 9

Part 7;

Sir stood about 1 metre away from and with his back to our sling

- Hey. I literally left the dance-floor for no more than 5 minutes. I came back, BOTH of you were gone. What the HELL happened?
- Oh, I assumed you two became reunited. Several seconds after you left for your piss, he followed you. And that is why I got here 20 minutes ago, at 1.55am, ready for your show where you were going to take your boyfriend's virginity, and knock him up.

- Well, I haven't seen him since I left him with you.
- Oh, neither have I.
- You haven't seen him that entire time?
- No. Well, I plan to stay in this area until at least 3.15am. Why don't you come back in 1 hour. If he passes by during that time, I shall keep him here and keep him out of trouble, until you come back.
- You'll be in this same spot?
- Possibly. If not I most likely will be in the piss pool area opposite. Just over there.
- Thanks you for your help. I'll be back here in 1 hour then.
- See ya.

There seemed to be quite a pause where I couldn't hear any voices I was familiar with, and I wasn't being touched either. All I could sense was muffled voices in the background, and tribal sounds being played out over the speaker system. Then, after a while I felt the cloak slowly uncovering me. BUT, when it got to my neck, it stopped, so my face remained covered. I didn't feel anything enter me, but I immediately felt the hot poker sensation sliding right through my cunt all the way to what again felt like my stomach, and that burning. My cunt was burning that little bit more again than the last time. And so was I. I started to feel really hot and sweaty with a pair of large hands rubbing over my wet torso. I knew they were Sir's, and I knew he was inside me again. Only this time it didn't feel like a mere fuck. It felt like a ritual, and I was about to get well and truly stung. (IF I truly wanted it, that is). Sir started to speak once again. His voice still distorted, but now it was much deeper again. I don't know how I was doing it, but, I was just managing to decipher what he was saying.

- Well, your boyfriend was just way too easy. I cannot wait to see his face when he realizes that it won't be his DNA that will be controlling you. Fuck yeah. You ready for your first ever load sprayed in your cunt, pig?
- Yes Sir
- It's highly toxic! You do realize if I cum inside you, you will have no choice but to come with me to meet your new Master tonight to transfer from the mutated strain I am about to give to you, to the original virulent strain in it's most potent pure form. A lot will be expected of you before you would receive his ultimate DNA. If you truly accept your chosen fate, you will now say clearly, 'Hail Master. I accept you completely, and without question. Take me now', OR, you can say, 'No. I walk away'.

I was actually being given a choice here. Or was I? Maybe it wasn't too late. I could not accept, and become infected by my boyfriend as originally planned all along. I was conflicted! I knew that to make the correct choice, I had to be true to myself! The only image I had in my head now, was that of my lovely boyfriend. And all I could feel physically was my cunt being filled with dirty, dark and demonic filth, and that left me feeling fulfilled and truly satisfied.

- Take my cloak away from his face, and remove the hanker-chief you put in his mouth. 

Suddenly I could see again. I looked up at Sir, and once again, he looked like an angry Demon. I must be full on hallucinating. Surely!? His face was a glowing fireball red 👺, and the Scorpions on his pecs seemed like they were dancing. Also, I could see that either side of me were several Dicks masturbating over me. But they looked like the Dicks of Monsters. They looked ugly. BUT, I wanted to feel their hot seed soak me all over. I guess I had my answer.

- Hail Master. I accept you completely, and without question. Take me now ☠️🐐

With my obedient declaration Sir stopped fucking me. He pulled out, and just stared down at me. The Men either side of me continued stroking their Dicks. I knew what Sir was about to do. He was going to fill me with his dirty toxic seed, and that is all it took for me to start shooting my own load as I lay there restrained. The most intense orgasm of my life and no one was touching me, not even myself. I would usually cum in a moderate amount, but now, I was erupting buckets; All over my chin, chest, and belly. I was squirting such an insane amount of cum that it was running down the sides of my torso. And, it went on and on. My body suddenly went limp, and I passed out.

The next thing my brain was perceiving, is Sir was scooping up my neg load and FFisting it into my cunt, and using the remainder to lube up his bloodied shaft.

Instead of holding onto the sling chains he this time grabbed the sides of my torso with what were now ICE COLD hands, and he slammed back into my cunt, fucking me with a deep rooted aggression. He still looked like a Demon, and his eyes had glazed over and were now black, and empty. Was I dreaming? Had I regained consciousness? Everything had now become blurred.

Out of the blue he began to speak a language that did not sound as though it was from this world. He began to talk faster and faster, and as he did, his hate fucking would also increase in it's severity. 

THEN, everything abruptly stopped. The strange talking. The hate fucking. Sir was completely still, and expressionless with his dead black eyes. Shortly after everything ground to a halt, Sir began grunting rhythmically, each grunt several seconds apart. He was cumming, and my cunt felt like it was being loaded with cooling molten lava with each and every grunt, and it now felt like it was almost on fire.

With each ejaculating grunt the Scorpions on his pecs would flick their tails and squirt their venom high into the air. 🦂🦂 As I watched their poison rain down on me, the several guys either side of the sling almost in unison commenced ejaculating all over me, with each splash of cum that was drenching me, making my skin feeling very hot.

The next time I was properly aware, I was lying on my back in the piss pool in about an inch in depth at least, of warm piss. There were others like me with men stood over them, using them as nothing more than a human urinal. And then my boyfriend's voice suddenly appeared. but I couldn't see him with the crowd.

- Darling, where have you been all this time? I have been worried about you.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

Part 8;

My boyfriend climbed into the piss pool and sat on ledge, so we could see/hear each other.

- You were meant to wait for me on the Dancefloor. What happened? You have been missing for hours!
- Sorry. The Man you left me with took me away and used me for a while.
- BUT, he said he had not seen you all night when I asked him. C'mon, I think it is time we went home. And when we get home I am going to take that ridiculous virginity of yours, and give you what it is that you so desperately desire.

By now I was sat upright, in the piss pool. I stuck the first part of 3 of my fingers in my cunt, brought them to my nose, and took in the smell of my Masters mutated DNA.

- Sorry. But my virginity has been taken, by Sir, whose poz cum I now have in my cunt.
- Who the hell is Sir?

Sir tapped my boyfriend on his shoulder.

- I am SIR!
- But, wha', I mean, you have been deceiving me since the moment we met. What game do you think you are playing at?
- I have just been following my Masters simple orders. 🐐 And my friend, this is no game! You see, my Master is now his Master as well, and he is at home eagerly awaiting the arrival of his new boy, and, it is my responsibility in transporting him there in a timely manner. We are leaving NOW! You will go to your locker, fetch your boys belongings, and meet us at my locker, which is locker number 9.

Sir gave the nod, and in a flash the Skinhead picked me up in his arms, and followed Sir to his locker. Once there I was stripped from the now piss drenched knee length red socks, and red rubber gloves. Some piss had collected inside the gloves, and one at a time Sir tipped the contents into my mouth, making me drink every last drop. He also removed my leash. The only think now on my body, was the locked chain around my neck, which symbolized that my boyfriend owned me. I sat on the floor whilst waiting for Sir and the Skinhead to get all their stuff from the lockers, and my boyfriend to come.

My boyfriend came, and I got into my loose tee, trackies, and trainers. He just watched me, not saying a word. The atmosphere was tense! Sir scooped me up and carried me all the way to the club entrance, with the Skinhead and my boyfriend both following. We all walked to Sir's car which happened to be only 3 cars down from the car I arrived in. As the 3 of us got into Sir's car (myself in the passengers seat) my boyfriend ran to his. Sir put on Opera music, and loudly, for the LONG drive.

We had been driving for ages when the passenger in the back piped up, and having to shout ...

- Hey mate, are we nearly there yet? We have been driving for 90 bloody minutes, 30 of which we've been in the middle of nowhere.

Sir turned the Opera music down.

- Almost there my friend. --- I do believe your boyfriend has followed us. I knew he would. That might just go in our Master's favour! He has made so many foolish errors tonight regarding his boy. Will he make a final one, in your name? *tut tut tut*

We drove for another 30 minutes, and arrived at these huge electronic cast iron gates, which were also guarded by 4 Guard Dogs. The gates slowly opened, and both cars drove in. It was then another few minutes down a windy bumpy lane, and here we were, at MY NEW Master's house! It was HUGE. There was the front door to the house which was bang in the middle, then 2 large windows either side of the main door, plus, 4 stories high. There must have been about 36 rooms, at a guess. It was also rather eerie, as, every window was pitch black, no lights were on. Except on the top floor at the end to the right, the windows were open, and the room was lit up with a fizzling fire red glow.

I became transfixed with this brightly lit room, and suddenly I was having to catch my breath. There was also this strange sensation inside my cunt. Like something was gently prodding the entire length of it. Repetitively!

Sir led us all to the front door. I say 'door'. There was no actual door, just another big cast iron gate. Sir got out the large key, in, turn, click. He opened the gate which creaked on it's hinges, and in we all went. Addressing my boyfriend and the Skinhead, Sir said whilst nodding to a corner room;

- I need to prepare for Master. Will you please wait in there. I will collect you when I am ready.

Sir then took me down to the basement which was FREEEEEZING. Again, I was ordered to strip naked. He then got a pair of electric hair trimmers, and proceeded to trim my body hair all over. All I used to do at home was shave my cunt hole, and trim my pubes so they were just tidy.

From the neck down he was trimming everything down to it's root, including arm and leg hair. I was relieved he was leaving my thick golden curly locks on my head. My pride and joy.

Once done he ordered me into this huge shower area that could easily fit a couple dozen people. It was basic grey breeze block brick work with a granite type flooring. The water went on. I screamed as it hit my skin as it was only tepid. Sir got naked himself, and joined me. Goodness, I wanted him to FUCK my cunt. I planted my hands against the cold bricks, stuck my ass out and pleaded;

- PLEASE Sir, FUCK me.
- Not this time boy. We have work to do. And you have kept your Master waiting long enough.
- Sorry Sir.

He got a razor and proceeded to make smooth what the electronic clippers could not manage. He shaved every last piece of hair off of me from the neck down. I was now HAIRLESS! We dried ourselves, and then Sir started to rub Almond oil all over me which eventually covered me EVERYWHERE from the neck down.

He took two pairs of these black silk trousers that were low cut waist, and there was one button where a top button would be, just for fine detail purposes. It was a cream coloured button, with a Black Goat Heads emblem. He put a pair on himself, and the other pair he would be taking upstairs.

And now came for my attire. He dressed me in a knee length transparent chiffon night shirt, which had these Black Goat emblem buttons all the way down. He then took a step back --->

- Oh YES. Master is going to LOVE you! 👺🐐

• Like 17
  • Upvote 8