Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

Boyfriend >person who was originally going to poz Charlie and take his virginity 

Sir>person Charlie and boyfriend met on dance floor and took Charlie’s virginity at the club on behalf of master and is masters servent to get Charlie 

Master>is the beast who wants Charlie as his own slave 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

Boyfriend >person who was originally going to poz Charlie and take his virginity 

Sir>person Charlie and boyfriend met on dance floor and took Charlie’s virginity at the club on behalf of master and is masters servent to get Charlie 

Thank you @Monster5-8gPA for your concise summary ~ You absolutely nailed it! 😛

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

Sir , becomes L in the presence of the Master, the first letter of his name (surmising it to be Lucifer)

U is Usher the POZ skinhead who also facefucked and then fucked Charlie earlier and became Sirs assistant in the abduction of Charlie and his boyfriend.

• Thanks 1

Part 12;

As my Master and I became acquainted, and my boyfriend hung from the St Andrew's Cross, Sir and Usher were on the couch chatting as Usher got heavily stoned on weed. Sir spoke first;

- So you are a landscape gardener, plus restore buildings and furniture. Impressive!
- Thanks mate. I'd like to take a look around tomorrow and assess the place. From my initial observations, I wouldn't mind staying here for a while and working for your governor over there.
- We'll speak with him tomorrow evening about it.
- What does your governor do during the day?
- He spends ALL of daylight hours in what is known as 'Master's Lair' down in the Basement.
- Interesting! How did you and the governor meet?
- Well, I very much started off like little Charlie over there. He never ever called me by my name though. It was 'L' from the get go. That is his thing, always calling people by their initial.
- Guess he must have a bit of a soft spot for Charlie-boy, then.
- I think he does!

My Master released his serpent tongue from deep within my throat, and his Demon claws from my cunt. I on the other hand whilst still maintaining my gaze on my boyfriend kept on stroking, rubbing, and squeezing my Master's EEL Dick. I slid my hand down to the end of his thick, black, slippery and HOT Demon shaft, and began to feel around on the inside to the hollowed out ending. I found what is my Master's 1" urethral opening, and instinctively inserted a finger. My Master began to GROWL very loudly.

- Charlie, take your finger out of there. NOW!

Oh no, had I just upset him?

- Sorry Master. Did I do wrong?
- On the contrary. If you want your Master to cum quickly, you put your finger where you just did, and give it a little rub. But, NOT now!
- Oh Master, I am dying to have your cum injected into my cunt, or sprayed down my throat. I cannot wait much longer. 
- Very soon MY Charlie. Very soon. 

I rocked my hips and let out a little groan.

- There are two ways that us Goat-Beasts ejaculate Charlie. The first is like when a Man would urinate. This is an actual orgasm, with our thick cum flowing out, just like piss! This way we ejaculate about 1/2 a litre each minute. And an orgasm will last for five minutes. Non stop!
- Fucking HELL 🔥 What is the second way Master?
- The other way, is we shoot out short sharp squirts. Not an actual orgasm, just typical greedy Demon play! Each squirt ejaculates about 1/4 litre. This way can give you upto a litre of you Master's Cum in 1 minute! Now stand up.
- Yes Master.

I stood up, keeping my gaze still fixed on my boyfriend up on the St Andrews Cross. My Master removed my nightshirt and let it drop, until it lay in a crumpled heap around my feet. He then started spanking me, and HARD, alternating between each ASS cheek. The intensity of his spanking grew and grew to the point my feet would move from the ground as I could not maintain my balance. He kept this going for quite a while, and, even though I was off of my face on K, I could feel my cheeks were now becoming sore. I would later see his Demon prints imprinted onto my peachy red raw rump.

My Master then stood up, held his HAIRY Beast body against my super smooth body, wrapped his arms around me, and looked up to my boyfriend, and said;

- Charlie is ALL MINE! 👺👱‍♂️

Through his tears and his voice faltering he feebly replied;

- He isn't .... he isn't.

Master then let go of me, put his cloak on, and sat back down. I STILL had not seen his body, Dick, or Balls! When would I?

- Charlie, I now want you to wander around the room for a while. Familiarize yourself with your surroundings.
- Yes, my MASTER.

I made my way, with my head spinning, into the very large, fizzling fuzzy fire red glowing, moon-lit room, with a feeling of falling into an abyss of Dark and depraved piggy lust.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, TTFN said:

Poor boyfriend. He still thinks he has a chance.

Charlie is in for a surprise when he eventually does see Masters cock.

@TTFN ... I guess we have to give the boyfriend some credit here ~ He is refusing to lose hope 😈

• Like 1

Part 13;

I walked away from the beast that I was over the Full-Moon to be worshipping to look around and familiarize myself with my surroundings as my Master had just instructed me too.

I was in this Ketamine haze in this fizzling fuzzy fire red glow moon-lit room; I felt like I was in a completely different dimension, and walking on clouds. I could just about hear my boyfriend calling out to me, but, his voice was very faint, as I was starting to become detached.

I took a good look around, first seeing the worktop (mini kitchen) at the back right, then the stacks of bales of hay at the back left. In between these two places is the door, of course. I then looked to the next wall where my boyfriend was hanging, BUT, I couldn't see him even though he was there. I just saw the wooden chairs, and various BDSM items on the floor and hanging on the walls. I briefly saw Sir & Usher sat on the couch talking, with Usher smoking.

I then came face to face with my Master again. He did not speak, nor move, but, he began to probe my cunt with his serpent tongue again, just like when I was in the car upon arrival, and outside the door to this room before I entered. 

I started to moan, grunt, and pant in ecstasy. Master then gave me a firm instruction, but, he didn't speak like normal, his voice was inside my head. I was to climb the plinth, and when at the top lie on my back with my cunt facing him, which would have my head facing the door, and my boyfriend to the right of the room. 

My Master got up and slowly walked behind the stacks of bales of hay, and, I heard 4 intermittent grunts. He had just shot 4 squirts of his cum into a copper jug. From what he explained to me earlier, that would be a litre of his Demon Juice. But for what purposes would it be used? 👊 He then went to the small kitchen area, and got out two syringes, two tourniquets from the BDSM area, and walked over to where Sir was sitting. 

- 'L'.
- Hail Master. Yes Master.
- Take this jug of my t☢️xic cum, these two syringes of Meth, two tourniquets, and go to MY Charlie. I want you slam him in each arm, then FIST him in preparation for the final phase of pozzing from his Master.
- Yes Master.  

Sir climbed upto the top of the plinth. He attached a tourniquet to each arm, and tapped the crease to my arms at the elbow joint.

- What are you doing Sir?
- You want to be pozzed by our Master?
- Yes, YEs, YES, I do!
- Well, this is to help towards take you to the final level where you WILL be getting what you truly desire. Now, close your eyes, and take slow deep breaths in and out, in and out. 

I done this for about 1 minute when I felt a slight scratch in my left arm, then, another slight scratch in my right arm. Then, simultaneously Sir plunged in both syringes. BOOM. Very quickly I started breathing heavily, sweating, and feeling even hotter, and had the NEED for my MASTER to literally FUCK & INFECT me within the next 5 seconds!

Every muscle in my body and my CUNT relaxed and were ready to take anything!

- OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG.
- Are you OK Charlie?
- I NEED MASTER inside me. NOW.
- Charlie, I want you to get on all 4's, and face the St Andrews Cross.
- Yes Sir.

I got in position as I was instructed to. Then Sir dipped his hand into our Master's highly viral, warm, thick gooey Demon-cum (the BEST lube for the occasion) and commenced the Fisting of my HUNGRY boy-cunt. And not much effort was needed to get upto his wrist in a very short time! Each time Sir went in I felt truly satisfied as he turned, twisted, and fucked me with his hand and first part of his forearm. Each time he pulled out to get more Demon-lube my mind was demanding he go back in, IMMEDIATELY! 

Sir had now been Fisting me for about an hour and had achieved getting upto almost his elbow, and getting both hands in up to about half way up both arms. At one point he came in line with my face and showed me his hand and forearm.

- Well someone is a little piggy aren't they. Look at my fist and forearm, covered in out Master's cum, and your cunt juice, and traces of your neg blood I see, too.
- Fuck yeah Sir. Carry on. My cunt feels empty, and I want to be STUFFED all the time.

It now been about 90 minutes of my cunt being prepared for an event I had been thinking about for a few years now. Although I didn't imagine it being in such an intense scenario. I looked upto my boyfriend. Our eyes connected;

- Charlie Darling. It isn't too late. We can stop all this foolishness, and go home. 🏡

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5

Part 14;

Foolishness? Who left me on the Dance-floor!?!?!!

If he had not done that we'd probably be at home by now snuggling in bed after he had took my virginity and pozzed me at the club. I was not the fool here. I spoke to him, but kinda completely ignored what he had just said to me. It really was irrelevant now. I said to him;

- Sir is now Fisting me. And soon my MASTER is going to fuck me, and FUck me, and FUCK me, until he shoots his HUGE t☢️xic load deep in my HUNGRY boy-cunt, INFECTING me with his virulent strain of poz cum.
- Please don't do this Charlie.

My response to him was groan and grunt loudly, and give a depraved look of a slutty pig being well and truly satisfied. I was in a sheer heavenly HELL! 🔥 🔥 And there was absolutely nothing or no one now that could prevent my Master from CLAIMING his boy for himself. As his exclusive property.

Sir got me to turn from facing my boyfriend to facing our Master, and then began to punch-Fist me. 

- When I get to 10 Charlie I want you to push out your cunt.
- Yes Sir.

And here came the 10 punches to my cunt;

- 1 👊 2 👊3 👊4 👊 5 👊 6 👊 7 👊 8 👊 9 👊 TEN 👊 ... and Push Charlie, go on boy, Push. That's it, what a good piggy. Fuck yeah. Look at that Beautiful Fucking Rose. 🌹

He done this several times, and each time he was stroking, kissing and licking my inside out cunt he'd look at my boyfriend as though to say;

'Look what I have made. Look what I have got'. 

Master suddenly got up, and climbed up the wooden steps to the marble plinth. 

- 'L', when I leave this room, you will re-dress Charlie in his knee length transparent white chiffon night shirt. You will then carry him to the car and drive him to where the pyramid shaped wooden Berkley Horse stands. Understood?
- Hail Master. Yes Master.
- And, do NOT forget to bring the blindfold, and Goat Hoof Butt Plug.
- Don't worry Master. Everything is all under control.
- Good. Now leave the plinth. Good boy.

I'd never heard our Master call Sir, 'boy' before. Sir rejoined Usher on the couch.

- Charlie, I want you to get in the kneeling position, and face your boyfriend, and I want you to once again to look him directly in his eyes, without averting your gaze.
- Hail Master. Yes my Master.

I was heavily intoxicated, but, a new energy inside of me helped me to begin to become super focused so I could focus in on my boyfriend's eyes. My cunt was sore and puffy, and I could feel it drip a mixture of fluids onto the marble slab. I wasn't flinching a muscle.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 5

PREQUEL to Part 15;

My MASTER stood behind me, and his usual Goat-black eyes suddenly lit up, going from their usual black colour, to Molten Lava, a mixture of fire Orange & Yellow. He removed his cloak, dropping it to the marble. His thick HAIRY body, HUGE Black slippery EEL Dick, and low hanging transparent black scrotum with glowing red testicles were on show for ALL to see, except me. Damn. How much longer!?

- Holy shit *exclaimed Usher*. He really is one sexy Beast!

His horned Goat-Head suddenly went up in flames. 🐐🔥

My Master then placed his Demon claws above my head and began chanting something that was not of this realm. His voice was becoming louder and louder. Usher abruptly got up, grabbed a rubber flogger and started to flog my boyfriend's chest over and over. Harder and harder.

- NOOOOOO Charlie. Get out of the way *shrieked my boyfriend*

A flame of fire then shot out of my Master's mouth, and whooooosh, he vanished!

A bat flew around the room, and out of the window. The 5 other bats that had been on the ledge for hours, followed. That was my Master flying to the pyramid shaped wooden Berkley Horse!! 🦇 ----> 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

Sir came back onto the plinth, and dressed me in my knee length transparent white chiffon night shirt, then carried me down the wooden plinth steps. We approached the door which Usher opened for us. My boyfriend screamed;

- Please, no, don't take him, let him go. I BEG you.

Sir stopped, looked up at my boyfriend, and very calmly said;

- You should NOT have left Charlie alone with me on the Dance-floor, because now his life is about to change completely, and FOREVER! 

We left the room, and Sir carried me down the long steep wooden spiral staircase, with my boyfriends loud wailing in the background steadily becoming fainter and fainter.

Charlie's SPECIAL moment has arrived! 😈

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

19 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

@TTFN ... The 'Berkley Horse' is a BDSM apparatus. You can do a search for it to see what it looks like 🐽

I see, so that is the horse that Charlie will be riding.