Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

12 hours ago, jackdaw said:

DaddysHand - take care of yourself FIRST. We'll be here patiently waiting when you are ready to resume.

dark force.jpg

@jackdaw  .... Absolutely FANTASTIC pic 😈 LOVE it!

This is the kinda image I have had in my mind for an encounter Charlie has between himself and his Master's MASTER (the D-E-V-I-L), which would be several chapters away. I have several ideas floating around already. Whoever wants me to actually develop that part of the story, then 'like / upvote' this comment, so I know if it is worth my time going down the darkest path. 👺

• Like 6
  • Upvote 15

Part 15;

Sir and I got into the car, he started the engine, then turned to me, and said;

- So pig, this is it. Are you really READY?

I turned my head to answer Sir, only to see his human head take that on that of a Demon. The exact one I saw at the club earlier.

- Yes Sir. I am definitely ready for our Master to take what is rightfully his. To possess me. Make me HIS. And INFECT me with his virulent poz venom ---> I think I am hallucinating Sir. You look a Demon, just like earlier, when you were fucking me at the club.
- You are not hallucinating Charlie-boy. I am a Demon. Nothing like our Master, of course. 
- But you look so ....
- Human?
- Yes, Sir. You do.
- Our Master looks like he does all the time, apart from when he needs to get somewhere fast, when he then becomes our winged friend. 🦇 Whereas I Charlie, can choose between both my old and current forms.
- So you were once like me?
- Oh YES. My journey with our Master has been a very interesting one. Right, we must not keep HIM waiting.

Sir started to drive.

- Sir, what is Master's cum like?
- It is Very Hot! And has the consistency of R-A-W egg yolk; Smooth & Oily! It is a deep Green colour, smells musky, and possesses a very bitter taste! 💦
- I cannot wait to have it sprayed deep in my cunt.
- Oh don't worry. Not long to wait now. And when it is, there will be NOTHING to stop what you crave. And MORE!

- I just wondered Sir. How can his cum contain this virulent strain of p☢️z DNA, if he isn't, all Man?
- Good question pig. Not much inside him lives. The two main things that do thrive in the intense heat within, is the aggressive virus, and his very own Master.

Goodness. My cunt twitched!

- Have you met our Master's Master?
- Absolutely. He is why I am like I am today.
- What happened?
- That is not for now, Charlie.

We only drove for a few minutes when we pulled up near to where my Master was standing, under the 'Full-Moon' in his cloak, next to the triangular wooden Berkley Horse. Sir got out, opened the passengers door, and instructed me to stand before The Beast. 🌕🐐

I walked to him, slowly, with the Moon penetrating my transparent white nightshirt then reflecting back off of my pale smooth skin out into the clear dark warm air. I now stood right before my future. His lifeless dull black eyes looked right through me as he stood motionless, and silent.

- Hail Master.

He began to speak to me, but not in his usual low gruffly voice that my human ears could hear, but his usual gruffly voice that was now 'INSIDE of my head'. 

I unbuttoned my nightshirt, got out of the sleeves, and let it drop to ground. Again, I looked into his lifeless dull black eyes. Once again they bore right through me. Another command bellowed INSIDE my head, and I obeyed, dropping to my knees. 

I looked up to see his serpent tongue 🐍 slithering out, wriggling around as it smelt the warm night air. And once again he used that tongue to probe the entire length of my cunt, despite being physically nowhere near it. I was transfixed on his Goat-Beast head, and I began to moan and whimper as I knelt and submitted to the Beast of the night; 

My MASTER! 🐐

I heard him inside my head again summoning me to give myself completely over to him, as his serpent tongue probed deeper still. It felt like it was probing beyond the end of my cunt. And it WAS, as I suddenly felt a fast flutter inside my abdomen between my navel and sternum. He was marking every single part of me, making me HIS property! 

If I wanted to change my mind now, I think it would be a little too late!

• Like 7
  • Upvote 6

Part 16;

My whimpering became so loud and frantic with the deep-firm serpent probing, that my cries of intense euphoria brought the endless sky above me, and my Master's vast stretch of his land to a complete silent standstill, with buzzing insect undertones. Everything around seemed to stop to tune in with what was happening. Charlie, the boy within was being controlled and consumed by this Beast. And I could not wait a moment longer. I NEEDED this dark cold entity to penetrate me, and fuck me, and fuck me HARD;

INFECTING me with his virulent poz Demon DNA in the process!!

A final order was sent to the inside my head, which found me go from kneeling, to getting on all fours with my fists holding me up in the dry dirt of the forest. My screams were now so manic, that they now bounced and echoed off of the trees at such a speed, that I was very certain they were reaching back upto my Master's secluded house. Could my boyfriend be hearing the Demon-lust unfolding?

He got behind me, took off his cloak, then uttered his first audible words in his deep gruffly voice since Sir brought me here;

- Tell me what it is you NEED Charlie.

My mind suddenly saw a strong image of my boyfriend on the St Andrews Cross, calling out my name. Something had abruptly redirected my focus. Another strong image followed suit, this time of my boyfriend and I sharing that intimate hug at home just before we left for the club earlier. Suddenly conflict was tearing right through me. I NEEDED the here and now, this is what I had been craving all these years, but, a part of me was seeing my love once again, and briefly wondered if maybe we should in fact go home. 

I was about to find out that my Master had the ability to know what I was thinking. His Demon claws grabbed my hips;

- Oh Charlie, Charlie, Charlie, it is way TOO LATE to be thinking of going home with your boyfriend, Richard, now.

No sooner had he said my boyfriends name, he with great force plunged his Demon Death Dick deep into my swollen, bleeding, battered cunt. 🐐👱‍♂️ The sheer brutality of his powerful thrust sent my forearms and the left side of my face crashing down into the dry dirt, forcing my ASS to now be sticking out and up into the warm musky summer air. Strong images of my boyfriend now dominated my mind, and I was neck deep in inner turmoil between he, and my Master. 

BUT, there was nothing I could do about it, as I was now completely at this Beast's mercy!

Now without his cloak, and fully impaled deep inside of my cunt with his EEL Dick, he climbed on top of me, and lay his heavy body with that very thick coat of Beast hair on top of my pale, smooth tight frame. He moved his hips so his fully impaled Dick was now half way out and half way in, then ---> SLAM. He'd once again impale as deep as he could go, holding onto this position for about 5 seconds, when he would move those beast hips to the same position as a moment ago, then, again ---> SLAM! 

Each powerful thrust forced a grunt, and was winding me. Even though I was highly intoxicated on Ketamine & Tina, had received a good Fisting from Sir just now, and had been totally gagging for this moment for absolutely ages, my Master's Dick was too much for me to take. But, through my grunts and being repetitively winded I could not get out the word;

'Stop'.

He cleverly, and forcefully fucked my cunt with a powerful 'Dark force of Control' with his Demon Dick, for a good half hour. It at least seemed like it had been that long.

I had actually lost all concept of real time, along with having also lost the awareness of my surroundings. I was not even aware of Master being inside of me anymore. My mind seemed to be in a bizarre fixed state of being at home with my boyfriend, being affectionate with one another. Yet, my reality could not have been further from my subconscious. 

With my Master's Demon Dick currently fully impaled inside of me, he picked me up and threw me over the wooden Berkley horse. And once again he lay his strong hairy body on top of me, pinning me down as he lay motionless! Still in the realms of my subconscious I heard my name inside of my head being called out. First off it was very faint, but then it kept on getting louder and louder.

- Charlie ... ChaArlie ... ChaAArlie ... CHAAAARLIE ---> It is time to let go of your past; Your life is now with your MASTER! 🐐👱‍♂️

I was abruptly jolted back to the present moment. As I returned I realised how much my cunt felt completely stuffed and stretched, and it still feeling slightly uncomfortable, despite the evenings events so far.

- Master, I think I need a break. It's too much.

Clearly I had also lost my focus. The Goat-Beast withdrew his Toxic Death Dick from my cunt, and swiped my right ASS cheek with his right claw, breaking my skin, leaving HIS Demon scratch mark.

- You are MINE now Charlie, I do what the H🔥LL I want!

That short sharp single sentence was all I needed to hear to re-focus the dynamics of my position beneath this powerful Dark-Force that deserved full respect, and tap straight back into the nasty slut-pig within that was being nurtured to its full potential! I arched out my round ASS cheeks. I was now READY to accept all that my Master had to offer;

His t☢️xic filthy DNA corrupting my own. His Dark force completely controlling my behaviour and thoughts. The line had now been crossed!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

Part 17;

- FUCK me Master. Fucking just PLEASE FUCK me. USE my body. I am fully READY to Serve and Obey you; Permanently, without any questions. I now relinquish my free will. I BELONG to YOU! Please Master, I NEED you to BREED me and fuck me up. Spray your t☢️xic DNA deep inside my guts. I NEED you to INFECT me with your Death seed ☠️ that I WILL carry for the rest of my days. PLEASE my Master;

POSSESS me.

As I finished what I had just said my body instinctively strained and pushed until my Fisted cunt flopped inside out. 

He knelt down, and that serpent tongue of his from his horned Goat-Head wasted no time in getting to work, flicking very fast, over and in, out and around, and in and over, and on and on. The pace of his flicking showed no signs of slowing, only increasing, and I was needing him to stop SOON if he didn't want me to cum. My grip on the wooden frame I was holding onto tightened as I felt myself getting closer to bolting my load;

- PLEASE Master, I ... Oh Fuck. You have to stop, or else I am going to cum. Please stop it ... No, OMG, you have to stop. Master, I ... Oh no, you have to stop, or else I really am going to cum. Ple...

He ignored me, and began to snarl, with his forked tongue now pushing down and over on my prostate so firmly I was having those intense internal orgasms. 

He had no intention of stopping, and that was it, I had gone past the point holding it in and began to spray my hands free load against the wooden slats, throwing my head into the star lit sky. I let out high pitched grunts as I expelled my last neg load from my nut-sack. 💦

Part way through cumming, my Master stood, grabbed hold of my thick curly hair, pulled my head right back and shoved his serpent tongue to the back of my throat and down my oesophagus for more DEEP probing. He then quickly took his thick slippery Dick, and pushed my prolapse back in; The Demon fucking had now commenced, as I was still cumming! However, this wasn't like when he first penetrated me here in the woods, with long, hard and intermittent controlled thrusts. This was now, simply, a fast and wild feral Beast-Fuck!

I found myself caught half way between the tail end of my orgasm, and enjoying letting my Master taking what he wants, exactly how he wants it.

Being between these two places made Sir fucking me at the club earlier erase from time, and, it felt that I was only now really and properly losing my virginity. This feeling began to dominate as my orgasm subsided, and it was at this point that the tina started to override the K. I began to sweat profusely, AND, any physical discomfort I felt inside my cunt quickly abated, to be replaced with pure pleasure as I felt my cunt literally bloom out.

My Master noticed this change, so his serpent probing released from my throat, and he let go of my hair, moving his Demon claws to my hips, grabbing onto them very tightly. My head fell forward only to see a few metres from us 5 other Goat-Beasts. Their cloaks were on the ground, and their Dicks that they were stroking in Beast-lust, all pointed directly upwards. They were all as super hairy with thick EEL Dicks just like my Master. BUT, I had not even seen him naked yet, so, I was getting to see what he looked like for the first time. 

As soon as they noticed that I had seen them, their dull lifeless black eyes all began to glow like Molten Lava, and they snarled towards me. 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐

- They like you Charlie. They like you a lot! And, I sense you have completely relaxed. Your cunt now fits my Dick perfectly.
- Who are they Master. Do you look like them? ... YES, all discomfort has gone. All I feel now is an intense pleasure. I NEED you to Fuck me Faster, and Harder. PLEASE Master.

He grabbed my thick curly hair again, and pulling my head back he snarled into my ear, and in his gruffly voice he growled;

- You need what Charlie?
- I NEED you to Fuck me Faster, and Harder. PLEASE Master. I am BEGGING you. PLEASE. Show me no mercy.

Was I mad? With those last 3 words he yanked on my curly hair so hard that my neck bent back as far as it would anatomically allow, and he snarled like I had not heard him snarl before. It was with a real Dark aggression, which momentarily scared me a little. He then gave me what I had asked for, and the simple wild feral Beast-Fuck in a flash switched up 1000 notches into a Fuck of sheer Evil. 

His pace of fucking quickly increased, and the force of his thrusting was winding me again like earlier, only this time with the nature of the sharp angle my neck was pulled, 'Deep Shallow Grunts' were being forced out of my throat. I was unable to say anything, or move. I was completely helpless. Again, he let go of my head, with his claws now resting at the base of my neck. 

My head sprang forward and I now had sight of the other 5 Goat-Beasts once again. They were dancing about, naked, with their slippery EEL Dicks waving in the air, and transparent Black scrotum / glowing red testicles swinging between their legs. Once again they clocked that I had seen them, and in short intervals they one by one, in unison, squirted their Demon loads into the air. In quick succession their musky smelling hot Demon cum hit the forest ground, sounding like very heavy rain. 

Where their cum had landed a hot steam was now rising. They continued this show, chanting in a Demonic language as my Master continued to defile my innocence. 

My Master's 3 top central incisor teeth that were yellow/brown stained leaned in and nuzzled my ear, and he spoke in a voice I now did not recognise. It sounded very distorted, and almost like it wasn't here.

- WELCOME to your Fate, Charlie. 👺

• Like 6
  • Upvote 7
  • Thanks 1

Part 18; 

I suddenly felt very COLD. Then, my Master without having a proper 'non stop 5 minute Beast orgasm' squirted his first lot of Demon-cum deep inside, out of pure typical greedy Demon play. 👺💦

Fuck, my cunt immediately began to BURN. It felt like it was actually almost on fire. 🔥

- Master, my cunt feels like it is almost on fire.

He ignored me, and his claws that were at the base of my neck dug into my sweet pale flesh, and dragged down all the way to the top of my buttocks. Just like he did with my ASS cheek earlier, he caught my skin, marking me with even more of his unique Demon scratch marks. This time all the way down my back! He feral fucked me for a few more minutes, and then;

SQUIRT! 💦💦

Another dose of Demon-cum filled my insides. He had not even had a proper orgasm yet, and already his Deep green, musky smelling, oily Demon-cum squelched out of my cunt as he fucked me, with it now running down my legs. It felt wonderfully hot on my skin.

- 'L'
- Hail Master.
- Get the blindfold, and blindfold my new boy.
- Yes Master.

Sir promptly blindfolded me, with my Master continuing the fast and wild feral Beast-fuck between he and his boy. Here I was, in the middle of some forest, a few minutes drive from a secluded run down Gothic style mansion, intoxicated on mind altering substances, having my body savagely USED, and slowly possessed by it's new rightful OWNER. 

I had longed for nasTy virulent p☣️z seed for some years now, and the time now really had come to receive the ultimate special gift. I could not ask for more, for it to be happening in such a dramatic fashion. There was no way in 🔥HELL👺 that I would ever forget this moment. It was not long at all now until my MASTER's DNA would be corrupting my own, where he would be possessing me COMPLETELY!

He had been feral fucking me for a good while now, and my cunt was feeling wonderfully sore and gaping, albeit it also felt like it was almost burning, too. Suddenly, he withdrew his EEL Dick, spun me around, and threw me on my back with some brute force to the ground, right where the other 5 Demons had squirted their hot, oily, and musky Demon-cum.

My smooth scratched skin on my back met with their slime and the dry dirt on the forest floor, and, I was literally now becoming a filthy slutty pig as the dry and wet materials underneath me mixed together and got my ever increasing defiled body dirty; The way nature had intended! 🐖

My Master grabbed hold of my ankles, and spread my legs open VERY wide. Just as well I have practiced yoga daily for years. I am very bendy!

Then, that slippery EEL Dick penetrated me again, and, I was being fucked how I was earlier when I first got here, with powerful yet slow, intermittent hard thrusts, impaling himself deep inside my cunt, pausing, then  withdrawing half way, pausing, and slamming in again. Damn, I WISH I could see him.

- I wish I could see you, my Master.
- I don't want you to be scared, my Charlie. I am without my cloak.
- No Master, I want to see your body.
- Then I permit you to take off your blindfold.
- Thank you, my Master.

HOLY Fuck. I looked up, and there he was, serpent tongue slithering away into the intense night air. This was the first time I had seen his super hairy body along with his Goat-Beast head. His torso looked thick and strong, like a Werewolf, and of course was covered in a very thick layer of hair, which REALLY turned me on. More hair than normal is a MAJOR turn on for me. He looked down at me with his serpent tongue slithering. Each time he slammed his Demon EEL Dick in the force of course would be making me grunt. 

And being on my back with my legs stretched open wide, with my Master towering above me, and deep inside of me, made the deepest recesses of my mind completely submit. This was now by far my favourite part to the night. I had MY Master doing exactly what he wanted, slowly developing me into what he expected of me long term. And I was going to get exactly what I wanted.

- Please Fuck me Fast again Master. I NEED you to really tear up my cunt. 

Without a word the fast and wild feral Beast-Fuck recommenced which went on for a few hours; Non stop!! Near the start of those few hours I was getting so turned on submitting I grabbed hold of my Dick, which was now hard again, and started stroking.

- CHARLIE. You are NOT here to play with yourself. Arms above your head, and keep them there.
- Sorry Master. I will do as you say. I am your obedient little fuck-pig. 🐷

Once I put my hands above my head, arms stretched out, that is when he really had me. My arms stretched out, my legs spread and held open wide, lying on my back in a forest, outside in the middle of nowhere, with a Demon feral fucking me. His dominance grew stronger by the second, as did my subservience. The entire few hours he fucked me like this he remained completely silent, simply USING my body for his Dark Demon Desires of greedy lust. 

I on the other hand whimpered and moaned the entire time, with my noise only getting louder and louder. As I frequently looked up at his broad Werewolf torso and Goat-Beast head with his slithering serpent tongue I would keep screaming out stuff like;

- Yes MASTER. Fuck me. Fuck my neg boy-cunt with your Diseased Demon Death-stick. INFECT me! ... PLEASE. ☢️👱‍♂️

I was in piggy-heaven!

Once again my screams of pleasure bounced and echoed off of the trees and around the forest at such a strong velocity, that it was without any doubt that they were reaching back upto my Master's secluded mansion. I so could have let him fuck me like this for eternity, I didn't want it to st☣️p, BUT, the time had come. He let go of my ankles, and leaned in right by my face;

- I am READY to cum now Charlie. I am exceptionally close to giving you my Dirty p☣️z D-E-V-I-L seed! 👺
- Fuck YES my MASTER. CLAIM me as YOUR boy. 👱‍♂️

• Like 11
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1

Part 19;

My Master brought his body up straight, and gripping tight onto my ankles, firmly spread my legs as far as they could possibly open, and once again he vigorously stroked his thick and musky slippery EEL Dick inside of my sore-battered inflamed cunt; 

This time however it was with a combination of his trademark wild and feral Beast-Fucking, with the addition of a very powerful dark force surrounding us.

THEN, after a few moments ..... one final gigantic thrust, he abruptly stopped. 

With his grip on my ankles tightening further again, his werewolf like chest stretching open wide, and his Goat-Head staring up at the 'Full Moon', he unleashed a Demonic Growl that would last the entire length of his 5 minute orgasm. The forest shook, with birds squawking and flying around in a chaotic and confused manner, and flying insects created a blinding dense mist as they filled the once clear air above us. My magical life changing moment had finally arrived ... 

... My MASTER now started to EJACULATE ...... Pissing his deep green, bitter tasting, p☣️z ... 6-DE-6-M👺N-6 ... CUM deep inside of my now gaping cunt! And that was it. From that moment onwards my fate really was now well and truly sealed. It was too late to turn back The rest of my journey was now inevitable!

- Hail my MASTER. Infect me with your virulent strain of HIV. Make me your loyal obedient boy. FOREVER! 👱‍♂️🐐

As I felt the initial H☣️T splash of his filthy seed hit the end of my rectum, his demonic growling was also now joined by a pack of wolves in the distance, who began to howl in unison with my Master's growls. From the corners of my eyes I now saw the other 5 Beasts watch on as they stroked their EEL Dicks, giving out the odd intermittent squirt of cum that would land near my head.

With each squirt they released, the musky smell around my head intensified to the point it was all I could smell, and taste. I felt like a disgusting filthy whore, and, I relished that wonderful feeling🐖

Meanwhile, back at the run down mansion, my boyfriend was having a VERY difficult time coping with the entire situation. He wailed;

- What is happening here? I don't know what that thing is that has my boy. But he's fucking evil. He had better not be fucking my Charlie.
- Well mate, there isn't much you can do about it from up there. And whatever that thing is, I think he is alright y'know. And, I think he has a soft spot for your Charlie. WELL, HIS Charlie now I suppose.
- PLEASE untie me and get me down from here. I want to get my boy so we can both get the fuck out of here.

Usher stood up, stripped naked, then kicked back down on the sofa, and continued smoking Sir's home grown weed, completely ignoring my boyfriend, as he in vain shook his wrists trying to break free. I wonder how long he would be remaining up there on the St Andrew's Cross!? Maybe a few more hours. Until tomorrow. Or longer?

As Usher continued getting stoned, he was becoming increasingly turned on by the whole situation he was witnessing, which he viewed as deeply erotic. He lubed his semi flaccid skinhead Dick, and started stroking.

- Your boyfriend, haha, if you can still call him that, is going to get a good Dicking from me when I get the opportunity. Seems he is rather fond of highly charged seed.
- You Bastard.

Usher laughed arrogantly at my boyfriend's frustrations, and sat there, continuing to smoke and stroke. 

Back in the woods, my Master had just finished filling my guts up with litres upon litres of his HOT p☣️z ... 6-DE-6-M👺N-6 ... CUM. Alongside the large squirts he sprayed inside of me earlier of his evil filth my distended abdomen was now feeling a little uncomfortable. Naturally, the beast knew what I was thinking, and chose to keep with his selfish needs, and recommenced fucking me again. Continuing to fuck me, he In his deep gruffly voice, spoke;

- Your c☢️nversion begins right now Charlie. I love USING your sexy boy-cunt for my depraved pleasures.
- Hail Master. Thank you for knocking me up. I am deeply honoured. BUT, can we please let some of your cum out from my cunt, my tummy hurts a little.

His response came in the form of leaning his Goat-Beast head in next to me, licking my face with his serpent tongue, shortly before he yet again shoved it right down my throat, almost to the pit of my stomach. He then fucked me for a few more minutes, probing my oesophagus, and giving me THREE more squirts of his nasty yet beautiful green, musky, bitter cum. I could not take much more, and badly needed to let some of it out pretty soon; I was over-LOADED!

- You want the infection to take? Then we do it MY way!
- Sorry Master. I understand.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

PREQUEL to part 20;

- 'L'.
- Hail Master. Yes Master.
- Fetch the Goat-Hoof Butt-Plug from the car, and when I withdraw, I want you to plug MY boy up immediately. I then want you to drive him home. 
- Yes Master.
- You will take him to the basement and shower him with COLD water. Once dried I want him dressed in the skimpy metallic red rubber jockstrap, with the Black Beast-Goats Head symbol within the reversed pentagram red suede wrist gauntlets on each wrist.
- Yes Master.
- You will then draw around his navel a black reversed pentagram with the three upside down red nines nestled in-between the top two points. I want him to wear the red rubber hood that has the eye and mouth zips. These will be zipped up so he cannot see, nor speak.
- Yes Master.
- Finally, you will put the reverse pentacle pendant around his neck, the one showing the symbol within of my own Master. Then dress him in the extra long deep red velvet cloak, and bring him to me on the marble plinth where you will place him in front of me so his back is to me, and facing his boyfriend Richard on the St Andrew Cross. 
- Yes Master.
- You will leave the plinth, and, in front of the cage that is below the St Andrew's Cross you will sideways to the plinth draw in red chalk a reverse red pentagram,large enough for MY boy to lie inside.

I guess my Master deemed it that my virgin white transparent nightshirt was no longer appropriate. Well, I was now defiled! 👱‍♂️🐽

SH☢️W time!   

🐐🔥🐍👺

• Like 5
  • Upvote 7