Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

Part 33;

I don't know where my Goat-Beast was getting his 10's of litres of his Demon-Seed from, but, it just kept on flowing, as he pumped out two large 💦 SQUIRTS 💦 each minute for the next full hour. I did not envy who was going to have to clean his mess up, as it was now flowing over most of my wooden bedroom floor. But, there comes a time when even the horniest of Beasts need to rest, and with one last LARGE 💦 SQUIRT he transformed into his 🦇 form, and flew out the window, leaving me there, soiled, off of my head on tina, with a belly FULL of his diseased rotten filth!

- Why don't you take a handful of chilled Beers and spend some time with Charlie. I believe our Master has left him for the evening, and I have some household stuff to be getting on with.
- Yeah, sure, why not.

My sexy skinhead punk wanted to look his part for me, so, went to his room first. He had been given the First floor to the East wing. He hurriedly put on his 26 hole Black Grinder Boots with red laces, again wearing nothing else but them, naked and booted 😈, went back down to the ground floor to fetch himself several chilled Beers, and made his way to the mansions newest piGGy.

Just like I was on the marble plinth the other day I found myself rolling around in and rubbing all over me a foul smelling, Deep-Green, grotesque, extremely t☣️xic, thick and oily, revolting load of filthy Demon-Seed. I felt like such a nasTy pig. It felt so liberating to embrace the piGGy within. Not only was I rolling around in it and rubbing it all over myself, I also found myself like any self respecting nasTy pig SHOULD, on all 4's slurping up the foul bitter oily fluid.

I was actually 'oinking' as I thoroughly enjoyed my special Demon Cocktail. In walked my stud-punk;

- Oh look at you. Look at you. Covered in VILE cum of the Master to this grand place. Slurping it up off of your bedroom floor, and oinking whilst you do it too. What a fucking nasTy PIG you are Charlie!

He sat in the Green Chesterfield armchair that was in a corner of my large bedroom, and relaxed, continuing to drink Beer, and smoke Weed, whilst watching me roll around, rub myself, and oink oink oinking all the while. 👦🐷 After a while he summoned me to kneel on all 4's in front of him, with my body parallel to his chair. As I was unable to walk properly at the moment I crawled to him. And that was me for a while USED as his very own personal foot-stool. He started to spank my cute smooth and pale bubble ASS cheeks ...

- Go on Charlie. Oink for your punk.
- Oink Oink Oink Oink
- Good little piGGY. And again.
- Oink Oink Oink Oink 
- YEEEEEEAAH, you are a filThy pig alright. And again.
- Oink Oink Oink Oink
- FUCK YEEEEEEAAH. If you weren't plugged now, I'd be sticking my t☣️xic Death-stick up your nasTy pig-cunT. I guess we'll have to think of other things to do.

He continued to spank both my ASS cheeks until they went from their usual pale white colour, to a deep red.

- Right, now I want you to be on your knees in front of the fireplace just like you were earlier with your Master.

Again, I walked on all 4's like a 4 legged creature. A de-humanised, red ASSED, cum covered, cum filled, nasTy pig! He got up and walked over to where I was kneeling, and ordered that I open my mouth wide, and keep it open until otherwise instructed. He took one last large swig of his Beer, and his fat toxic Dick entered my mouth. He placed his hands either side of my head, closed his eyes and mouth, then began to make strange noises from his throat as I could tell he was deep in concentration. And THEN ...

... SPLASH. His first lot of HOT PISS hit the back of my throat. 

- CLOSE your mouth pig.

My mouth soon filled up with his Golden salty fluid, and I like a natural got into a steady rhythm of swallowing as his piss gushed out ... **GULP -- GULP -- GULP -- GULP -- GULP -- GULP -- GULP -- GULP** Then I kinda fell out of rhythm a bit. I think probably because he was pissing faster than I could swallow, and I started to choke, and splutter. Taking his fat wet Dick out from my mouth he continued to piss all over my face, and body. Like earlier with my Master I leaned back placing my fists on the floor behind my torso, letting my punk's piss flow all over me. He felt GREAT! And THEN came the spitting in my mouth, on my face, and slapping my face hard.

- You nasTy pig. I know you crave to become p☣️z, and I can guarantee, you are going to get exactly what you want. And M☢️RE! You are an absolute fucking nasTy whore!

I could not do or say anything except look up at him and smile in strong agreement as I received more of his Golden Piss, spit, and hard slaps. 💦👋

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

When is the hair going to be removed? Hard to tattoo ownership if there is no bare skin - and I'd want my whole body to be available as a canvas to show my devotion to our Dark Lord. 

@takingdeepanal ... Are you referring to Charlie's beautiful Golden thick curly locks? They are going to become one of a few focal poinTs VERY soon! :o 

• Like 1

There are a few of my readers of this story that are very kind with their appreciation by giving 'up votes / likes'. That in itself I very much greatly appreciate, and indeed does spur me on to CREATE more depraved filth 😈 So, if you like what you read and want to keep this story going, then, give to get! 🐷

Stay piGGy ~ DaddysHand 🧔

• Like 5

Guest takingdeepanal
21 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

There are a few of my readers of this story that are very kind with their appreciation by giving 'up votes / likes'. That in itself I very much greatly appreciate, and indeed does spur me on to CREATE more depraved filth 😈 So, if you like what you read and want to keep this story going, then, give to get! 🐷

Stay piGGy ~ DaddysHand 🧔

What about if I give you my body mind and soul for you to turn me into a copy of yourself, @DaddysHand?

Part 34;

Once my punk was done with using and humiliating me he left for a few floors down to the East wing, to his soon to be permanent living quarters, to sleep, now that he had gotten what he wanted. I had been used tonight by multiple beings / entities, and they had all left me; SOILED!

I had all kinds of bodily fluids on me and INSIDE me; Spit. Demon-Cum. Piss. And here I was, flying high on tina, NEEDING more use and abuse, with no one to help me. I spent some more time rolling about in and rubbing my Master's filthy, oily fuck fluid all over my body. I also found myself laying on my back, gripping tightly onto the back of my thighs as to spread my legs as wide as I could, and kept repeating over and over;

- I irrevocably give my soul to you for eternity, my Dark-Lord.

BUT, he wasn't about, so, for now my soul was still mine. I don't know how, but at some point I drifted off to sleep, on my now slippery bedroom floor. All things considered it is not surprising that it was not a deep sleep, but enough to see more of my jumbled up dreams / nightmares. My dreams were frequently flitting between snuggling on the couch with my recently departed boyfriend Richard, and being here at the mansion being spit roasted by two EVIL entities, who were part Human, part Demon, and part Werewolf.

But to that part of my jumbled dreams where I was being spit roasted, my beautiful Golden thick curly locks had been shaved off. I didn't like that, as in reality my hair is my thing. I am very proud of it! Yet again I saw in my dreams the Doctor arriving with two sick and frail looking men in wheelchairs with faces I could not make out. Why did this image keep coming to me in my subconscious? My sleep was also very broken as I was frequently waking up, only to drop back off again shortly after.

Just before I woke up properly for the final time, I was dreaming that Sir had set up a table and chair by my bedroom window with a huge sumptuous breakfast with his delicious chilled homemade Elder-flower drink. I was eventually woken by Sir who was doing something in my room, walking back and forth to the window, making quite a bit of noise. He was only doing what I had just seen him doing in my dreams. What was going on with my brain!?

- C'mon pig. It's 8am. The Doctor will be here to see you in 4 hours. You should eat. Keep your strength up.

He was correct. I must eat. And, I was again super ravenous. He picked me up off of the floor, and put me in the chair, where I was faced with my very own mini banquet. I eagerly tucked in, whilst I enjoyed seeing the clear blue sky outside, and the sun rising. Usher was already out and about sorting out some of the overgrown bushes with some makeshift tools. I loved watching him in action doing his passions of his work. After I finished replenishing my nutrient stores I very soon dozed off in my chair. I guess not only was I very hungry, I was pretty sleep deprived too. THEN ...

... I was awoken to a vehicle driving in. I looked out of my window, and watched this black van with blacked out windows park up. And out from the drivers side came a figure in an all white uniform. He went to the back of the van with Usher and Sir joining him. They all seemed to be quite a while back there and I couldn't see everything that was happening. Then this all in white uniform figure was directing his hand gestures towards the main front door to the mansion, and in to my view came Sir & Usher pushing these two very weak and frail looking men in wheelchairs. They were wearing hospital gowns, just like I saw in my dreams. And now I know why I was unable to make out their facial features in my dreams. Firstly they were quite a long way off, plus, they were also wearing oxygen masks.

I suddenly became aware again off the tingling of the deep scratch mark across my navel that the D-E-V-I-L 👺 had caused. I looked down at it, and could still see these weird things wriggling inside the wound 🐍🐍. I suddenly became engrossed in this wound, losing my awareness to my surroundings, and where I was. What were they? Their movements seemed to be enhanced due to my belly being so heavily distended. I simply stared and stared, in a complete trance.

- So you must be Charlie!

I looked up and got quite a fright. This stranger who just walked into my room was very much sinister looking. He really did unnerve me. He was the man from downstairs in the all white uniform. He was wearing white trousers, and a white jacket, with white shirt, black tie, and white shoes. His hair was thin, jet black, and brushed back. His eyes were a very dark brown that they almost looked black, and there seemed to be no life behind them. His face was a pale white, with his cheeks sunken in. He really was frightening me. I froze, and was unable to respond.

- I am Doctor Stanis, and am here to sort out what I have been told is a Gono infection, and, give you an examination. I'd like you to sit on the edge of your bed for me so I can take a look.
- I cannot move very well. My abdomen is heavily distended.
- I see. Well, I am sure you can manage it. I want to see how you move.

Goodness. He wasn't even going to help me. I had to somehow lower myself from my chair to the floor, crawl to the side of my bed, and haul myself up. And aside from the pendant around my neck of a reverse pentagram, with a symbol within of my Master's Master, the D-E-V-I-L 👺, I was completely naked. As I crawled along I could tell he was perving over me. I sat on the edge of my bed, and he pulled my foreskin back;

- Oh yes, that is a very nasty infection. We'll get that sorted out for you.

He cleaned the back of my hand with an alcohol swab, and, IN went a cannula. I wondered why he was doing that if I was only going to be having one shot to clear the infection. I dare not question him. He injected a syringe of medication to clear the Gono infection, and coldly walked out of my room.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

DaddysHand how you are making Charlie’s dreams/nightmares come true! The question is, will Charlie like those dreams/nightmares cuming true?? The mysterious guests, I wonder what will come of that! And what are those wiggly things on his belly? Is he being transformed into his new being by them??? Love the story!😘

I would travel to the ends of the earth to seek the infection that I truly deserve and crave. Thank you for inspiring me, DaddysHand!

demon rape.jpg

Edited by jackdaw
choice
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

I am sure that the good doctor will have other devious uses for that cannula. Set Charlie up for a transfussion from his other patients.

I am sure we have not heard the last of Richard.

I may have missed giving you a vote a time or two DaddysHand, I was out of votes. Stupid having a limit on them.

• Like 1

@TTFN says; 'I am sure we have not heard the last of Richard', @pozpopperpig says; 'boyfriend foolishly trying to rescue Charlie and pay a deep price', and @Monster5-8gPA says; 'I don’t think his boyfriend will give up, something tells me he may sneak in and try to take Charlie with him' ---> Weeeell, Richard has been instructed by the Master NEVER to return.

But, will he? :o Dare he? 😈

• Like 1

Part 35; 

I had been left alone for about half an hour when Sir came into my room, picked me up, and commenced the descent in carrying me down the steep, creaking old wooden staircase.

- Where are we going Sir
- The Doctor wants to examine you now, pig
- But, where?
- You'll find out very shortly.

Down we went, top floor to third floor, to second floor, to first floor, then we reached the ground floor. Sir continued to carry me, now along the grand hallway to the entrance of the staircase to the basement, and, down we went. He carried me through the shower area, and straight to the entrance of the 'Medical Chamber'.

The electronic doors had been opened via the secret electronic code that only Doctor Stanis knew; Code; SA66TA6N 

Either side to the entrance to the 'Medical Chamber' were the two very sick and frail looking men that had just arrived, wearing their hospital gowns, ID around their wrists, oxygen masks, whilst sitting in their wheelchairs. One of them looked to have unusual eyes. He didn't seem to be focusing. 

- Bring him in will you please Larry, and place him on the central steel examination table. Then wheel in my two other patients, and place them in a corner each. Not the back wall, the door wall. Then leave.
- At your service, Doctor Stanis.

I had for the first time heard Sir's name! The Doctor was busy on some insane futuristic looking computer when Sir brought myself and the two other patients in. He would speak with the computer that was called 'NATAS', which would respond in my Dark-Lord's voice with confirming said action/request. The scary Doctor gave his first request --->

- NATAS. Close and Lock Medical Chamber Doors.

SLAM! The computer responded;

- Doors to Medical Chamber LOCKED.

The room was HUGE! The Doctor's two other patients were sat in front of me, about 15 metres away from me in their respective corners. As the examination table I was lying on was central, the space behind me was just as long to the wall as it was in front of me.

- Charlie, put your ankles in the stirrups, and wrists in the arm rests.
- Oh ... oh ... okay.

I began to tremble. Here I was, 'LOCKED' in this futuristic Medical Chamber, with two very sick patients. I wonder what they had, and how close to death they were. Also, here I was with a Doctor who was actually coming across as an EVIL sadistic scientist. Suddenly I wanted to go home to be with my boyfriend Richard.

- NATAS. Lock in ankles to stirrups and Lock in wrists to arm rests.  

*CLICK* ... *CLICK* !! The computer responded;

- Ankles and wrists 'Restrained & LOCKED'.

Doctor Stanis picked up a pair of hair clippers, walked over to me, and switched them on, and began to laugh in a disturbing and sinister manner;

- Time for a number '0' haircut Charlie!

NO, not my pride and joy. I panicked and started to feverishly wriggle my forearms and lower legs, trying to escape, screaming hysterically;

- NOOOOOOO. Please DON'T. Not my hair. PLEASE don't cut my hair. Let me go. I don't want to be in this room anymore. Let me go. Please NOOOOOOOOOOO ...

He ignored my pleas, continuing his sinister and disturbing laugh.

Would Charlie's thick curly luscious Golden locks live to fight another day? 😈

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5