Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

On 7/7/2019 at 3:11 AM, TTFN said:

I am sure that the good doctor will have other devious uses for that cannula. Set Charlie up for a transfussion from his other patients.

I am sure we have not heard the last of Richard.

I may have missed giving you a vote a time or two DaddysHand, I was out of votes. Stupid having a limit on them.

Yes @TTFN, a tad daft to have a limit on votes. I think one is limited to about 9 or so a day. That's me just getting started. Ha. Already I have used my quota for today. Argh. Maybe extending the limit could be a good idea.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, takingdeepanal said:

They might live if they're soaked in bleach and heat cream - then he gets fucked with them.

Hmmmmmm, I think maybe @takingdeepanal you could take over from the reigns of the author. You are one twisted 'sick fuck' ... Poor Charlie, doesn't stand a chance, lol 😈

Guest takingdeepanal
2 minutes ago, DaddysHand said:

Yes @TTFN, a tad daft to have a limit on votes. I think one is limited to about 9 or so a day. That's me just getting started. Ha. Already I have used my quota for today. Argh. Maybe extending the limit could be a good idea.

And tie it to Reputation. The better the reputation, the more votes. 

Guest takingdeepanal
Just now, DaddysHand said:

Hmmmmmm, I think maybe @takingdeepanal you could take over from the reigns of the author. You are one twisted 'sick fuck' ... Poor Charlie, doesn't stand a chance, lol 😈

I was speaking to my dealer a while back. He introduced the topic of having pubic hairs shoved up an ass while being fucked. 

Guest takingdeepanal
1 minute ago, DaddysHand said:

I'd love to assume your DNA in RL, @DaddysHand. There's SO MUCH I wish you could teach me 👹👹

Part 36;

I was increasingly becoming hysterical, wriggling the lower parts to all 4 limbs, and heavily sobbing. My EVIL perverse captor could not have me making such a spectacle of myself, thus, the hair clippers were switched off, placed on one of the small stainless steel tables to the side of the central examination table I was lying on, and off he went, shortly returning with a syringe full of a drug that would relax me, and paralyse me from the neck down. He opened the cannula, attached the syringe, and wh00000sh, 💉 in went the clear fluid.

Very soon I felt super calm, very much detached in fact, and all I could move were my lips, and eyes. 😑

He stood at the end of the examination table, cunt end, standing over me, and stared at me with his dark brown almost black eyes, sunken pale cheeks, and slicked back jet black hair. He proceeded to undress, taking off his white medical jacket, then his tie, and then his shirt. As I was now detached I couldn't react to what I saw on his chest. His torso was as pale as his face, and bang right in the centre of his chest he had a tattoo of what was drawn around my navel the other day;

A reversed pentagram with three upside down red nines nestled in-between the top two points! He placed his hands on my distended abdomen, and just stared at me, looking deeply into my eyes, boring into my soul.

- It is soon time for your Master's virulent DNA to be drained from your cunt. And time also, for you to receive some brand new DNA. Speaking of which, how rude of me. I've not introduced you to our two new guests. Charlie, this is Friedrich. He has several strains of HIV, one that is completely med resistant, and two strains of Hep C, hence his yellow appearance. He has AIDS!

Friedrich had a nice thick bushy mustache which had always been a huge turn on for me. And then he looked over to the other guy, whose eyes looked odd.

- And this is Igor. You may have noticed Igor's eyes are not what they are supposed to be. He has late stage syphilis, and is now almost blind. He too has multiple strains of HIV, which have also progressed to AIDS! Between these two 'sick fucks', they have a combined viral load of 71 million. They are EXCEPTIONALLY infectious! 

He didn't tell me but I could see they were both also heavily dripping thick yellow pus from their Death-sticks! Now topless, he set about extracting around half a litre of blood from each of them, direct from their cannula to a blood bag, ready for storage. However, before he done that, he also took a syringe full of blood from each, placing them on one of the small stainless steel tables to the side of my examination table.

As he was bending over by Igor, large green fins in a flash flared out from his spine, from neck to sacrum. Again, I could not react due to my drugged up detachment, but I could clearly now see, he was no ordinary Doctor. He was also most definitely a Demon! 👹

I could also hear this Doctor-Demon speaking and laughing with Igor and Friedrich in German, with my name being mentioned a few times. Their faces looked deathly-gaunt! 💀💀

As their heavily tainted blood trickled out, slowly filling the blood bags, his attention refocused onto me. He collected 4 x 1.5 litre steel buckets that had a hole on the side near the bottom where a rubber catheter was attached, so, whatever was in the bucket could slowly drip out into wherever it was meant to go. For now each catheter had a closed clip so whatever substance were to be in the bucket, it would not leak out until the clip was opened.

He sat on a stool by my Goat-Hoof plugged cunt, put one of the buckets underneath my cunt, then, *UNPLUG*, and *Wh0000000oooooosSh*, 💦💦 my Master's Deep-Green, oily, musky, diseased Demon-DNA gushed out, with Doctor Stanis catching the first release, without spilling a single drop. The first bucket filled up pretty quickly, and he nimbly swapped the full bucket for an empty one, catching MORE rotten Demon-filth. The second bucket filled pretty quickly too. Onto the third one, he started to massage my distended abdomen, as to drive my Master's cum out my abdomen-cunt. 

Once all 4 buckets were full, he put 3 of them on his laboratory work top, and the fourth he hung it up on one of the IV poles, both being adjacent to the central examination table, that I was paralysed and restrained on! 😈

He took the two syringes of blood, that had just come from the two dying German studs, and injected it into a saline bag, hanging on the other IV pole. My cannula was opened, in went the tubing from the saline bag, tubing clamp opened, and now, slowly in came my bag of very special fluids. ☢️☢️☢️

He now came to my head, and spent some time running his fingers through my thick Golden curly locks of my wonderful hair. 👦

Examination to be continued;

Edited by DaddysHand
emoji
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 2

Guest takingdeepanal
5 hours ago, TTFN said:

How much longer will Charlie retain his Flowing Golden Locks

@DaddysHand - maybe as a mark of ownership?

I just thought of something. As someone in their late 40s (hopefully not too old for you to make your son and pass your DNA to), when I go to the barber, he puts hot wax in my ears, then pulls out the hairs which have grown in the space of maybe 3 weeks. Maybe something like this for Charlie? It would almost be like a permanent badge of ownership. 

This continues to get better with each new entry. My dick is constantly dropping as I read this. DaddysHand, you Sir, are an exceptional storyteller and have a filthy/erotic gift that I hope you will continue to share.