Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

A few more chapters are on their way tonight, shortly.

Any chapters you enjoy, from the previous eight parts, and from hereon, the author enjoys and is encouraged knowing what chapters you like, via 'up-votes' and 'likes'.

The boy is 'READY'. ☣️🐐

Part 9;

Meanwhile, upstairs my boyfriend and the Skinhead continued waiting as Sir had instructed, with a mixture of patience, and impatience. The Skinhead had pretty much been chain smoking, and he lit up another. He took a drag.

- I hope the owner of this gaff doesn't mind me using one of his plant pots as an ashtray. Doesn't seem to be one about, not that I can see well in the dark, and, that poor plant was dead anyway.
- Yeah, and what is with this whole no lights thing. I tried the switch, and, nothing. This place gives me the creeps. Absolutely no light, and full of HUGE cobwebs. As soon as that fucker who calls himself 'Sir' comes back with my boy, that is it, I am taking him home. This has gone on long enough.

Suddenly, my Master from his room three floors above crashed his stick to the floor ONCE, and bellowed in his deep gruffly voice

- NOOOOOO!!

- I don't think he is happy with you mate. And what do you mean no light!? Tonight's 'Full Moon' is giving us lots of wonderful natural light. I think it is stunning! I think this place has got real character. I REALLY like it.

My Master crashed his stick to the floor TWICE, in his appreciation towards the Skinhead.

I was NOW READY to see my Master. Down in the basement Sir was busy wiping away my shower water with a big wide plastic mop.

- Sir, I am going to our Master.
- OK boy. See you very shortly.

I climbed up the basement steps and onto the ground floor. As I approached the long winding staircase to the top floor I past the room my boyfriend and the Skinhead were in. I saw them, but they did not even notice me! 

I started my ascent wearing nothing but my knee length transparent white chiffon night shirt, with the Black Goat emblem buttons all the way down it. I felt super sexy. The stair case really creaked, but it didn't get the attention of anyone. I reached the top floor and instinctively knew which door to go to. When I got to the door I saw a sign on it that read 'Hail Master' with a carved out goats head above the sign. 👺🐐

I knelt down, and hiked my nightshirt up to around my chest and tucked it under my armpits bringing my elbows in so it wouldn't fall. I planted my hands on my bubble ass cheeks, and spread them, exposing my cunt. Underneath the crack of the door came that fizzling fire red glow that I saw from the car earlier.

- I am here my MASTER. I am ready to serve YOU!
- Welcome, Charlie.

He KNEW my name!

Even though he was the other side of that door, he was probing the entire length of the inside my cunt, just like he did when I was in the car earlier when we had first arrived.

- DID you hear that. That voice upstairs said my boy's name. Right, that's it, I have had enough. 

My boyfriend stood up and marched to the entrance to the room, where Sir was now stood. 

- OK gentlemen. Both of you follow me please.
- Where is my boyfriend?
- I shall take you to him right now.

Sir led them both up the creaky staircase. The Skinhead asked;

- What is with the banging the floor 'ONCE' and 'TWICE' business.
- Ah, very good question my Friend. If the Master bangs on the floor 'ONCE with his stick that means he is displeased and/or angry. If twice, then, it means he is very pleased, and happy.

Sir and co were approaching to where I was kneeling, and still having my cunt probed by my Master. I was now moaning very loudly as he was rubbing very fast over my prostate. I don't know how he was doing it, but it was at a rate of 10 rubs back and forth per second. Sir then spoke.

- Charlie, stand up. It is TIME to meet your new MASTER! 🐐

• Like 11
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Part 10;

Sir opened the door, and all 4 of us walked in. Except for Sir, we were all hit by the fizzling fuzzy fire red glow that filled the room. It felt like a very hot summers day 🔥🔥

I started to take in my surroundings. The wall to the left and the ceiling were completely mirrored. The wall to the left of the door was a small worktop area with mini fridge that was for making/storing drinks/snacks, not that much of that went on here I do not think. The wall to the right of the door was stacked up with several bales of hay. To the centre of the mirrored wall on the left was a HUGE square jet BLACK marble plinth, which two lengths of me could lie down each way. It was a little higher than me (and I am 5ft 8").

The mirrored end to the plinth (the HEAD) was right against the wall, with wooden steps on the other three sides, so you could walk to the top. The (FOOT) of the plinth was also a large mirror. So there were three marble surfaces, the two sides, and the top.

The mirrored ceiling was super high, so, any Man or Beast could easily stand on the plinth with room to spare. 😈 On the wall to the right was a big St Andrews Cross using a very old Dark wood, complete with Leather wrist & ankle restraints. Either side of the 'Cross' were various BDSM items on the floor and hanging on the wall, with a few very old wooden chairs either side.

And now, the wall at the back ----> The centre of the wall was the window which was now wide open, and the Moon was beaming in, blending in with the fizzling fuzzy fire red glow. To the right of the window was a long deep red chesterfield couch. And to the left of the window, was a deep red chesterfield armchair. And there he IS ----> My MASTER! 🐐👺

I was immediately aroused, and attracted. His head was that of a Black Goat's Head, with 2 magnificent long grey horns. He had 3 top central incisor teeth that were yellow/brown stained, and 2 canine teeth that were a bright white, and that were prominently long, and SHARP! He had a cloak which like Sir's went down to his ankles, but unlike Sir's, his did not hang from his shoulders, as his also had sleeves. The outer part to his cloak was made of grey goat hair, and the inner was of a soft burgundy silk lining.  

My Master was sat there, silent, with his deep red demon hands interlinked via his deep red demon fingers that had very sharp black claws. The skin on his feet was also a deep red, and also with sharp claws. Sir spoke;

- Hail Master.
- Welcome home 'L'.

So Sir's name began with 'L'. I wonder what he was really called.

- What dose of liquid Ketamine did you give my Charlie at the club, 'L'?
- Just a total of half a dose, Master.
- Prepare him a full dose in a glass of his favourite cool beverage, Coke. I know that is your favourite cool drink, isn't it Charlie.
- Yes Master.

Sir interjected;

- From now on boy, you will always say 'Hail Master' when he addresses you. You are required to say that once if he is just saying one sentence to you, and again only once if he is initiating an entire conversation with you.
- Yes Sir. I understand.
- Yes, thank you 'L'. I am sure his Master can forgive this minor discrepancy as he has only just arrived. And is so fresh and ready for the night ahead. Not to mention his future.

Sir took my drink and placed it on the wooden table next to where Master was sitting.

- Come Charlie, come and sit between your Master's legs, and drink your Ketamine & Coke.
- Hail Master. Yes Master.

I walked over to him, slowly. With each step I felt myself become more intoxicated by his Dark Power! I was now right by his feet. I turned around, hiked up my nightshirt, and as I sat down on his chair between his legs he at the same time opened up and closed his cloak, enveloping me in his grip. Watching this unfold infuriated my boyfriend and he lunged forward, with Sir and the Skinhead forcibly restraining him back.

- What the hell ...
- 'L'. Do please tell me who these two Men are.
- Hail Master. Yes Master. This angry and very foolish man here is Charlie's new boyfriend. He is also P☣️Z, and was going to take Charlie's virginity tonight at the club insisting on there being an audience. And intending to infect him in the process. Charlie has been craving to be infected with HIV for a few years now. And I, your ever obedient slave, deposited OUR toxic load in him at the club, my Master. His boyfriend followed us here in his own car. This other man, sort of just stumbled into our path, as fate would have it, and he has proven to be a very useful asset, with a very laid back open mind. I like him a lot. 

- A-ha. So my boy already has my Cuba filth deep in his cunt, the mutated version of course. He'll be getting the unfiltered potent version shortly.

During this exchange, I downed my Ketamine laced Coke, and was enjoying the feeling of my Master's insane amount of body hair against my now super smooth innocent skin. I felt something very thick come up from the side of my thigh, over my quad muscle, and down my inner thigh, pulling it apart from my other leg. 🐙

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

Damn this is one "Hell" of a story. I have a feeling Charlie is going to get his fill of The Master very soon.

As for his boyfriend he may get out of there or may decend to the nether regions.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Part 11;

My Master addressed the Skinhead.

- What is your name, young Man?
- It's Usher mate
- Welcome Usher. I shall call you 'U', like I do with 'L'. I like that you are not scared of me. <--> Now Charlie, tell your Master what this locked chain around your neck is all about.
- Hail Master. Yes Master. It symbolizes that my boyfriend over there OWNS me. He is my key-holder.
- I see. 

My Master looked towards my boyfriend who was still being restrained by Sir, and Usher. 

- Do you have the key on your person?
- Yes. It is in my back pocket, but I am NOT unlocking it. That boy is MINE. Now let him go, and let us leave.

Master grabbed his stick, and slammed it down so hard it was like this inferno of a room literally shook. My boyfriend looked each way at Sir & Usher, wriggling his arms, and said;

- OK, OK, let me go, I will unlock him.

They released their grip, and my boyfriend took out the key from his back pocket, and walked over, and proceeded to unlock me. And he muttered;

- I don't know why you are so bloody well hell bent on me unlocking this chain lock from my Charlie. I do not know what you are, but I know you are not of this world. Now when I have unlocked, you will let my boy and I go, and never bother us again. *CLICK*. I was unlocked.

- Now take it from his neck, and hand it to me.
- Here you go. Now let us go dammit.
- Your final foolish mistake of many of the night young Man. With that around his neck 'locked' you still had control and you both could have walked out of here and gone home, and there would be nothing I could do about it. Your lack of courage is your weakness. 'U' and 'L', ... STRIP him!

Sir & Usher grabbed my boyfriend and proceeded to strip him of his full Leather 'Master' attire. He struggled, but he was no match. As I was perving over Sir, I noticed he wasn't the slightest bit out of breath. In fact, it looked like he wasn't even breathing. With my boyfriend now naked, and restrained, it was upto Master to decide what happened to him. Sir calmly asked;

- Hail Master. What shall we do with him?

Tossing my neck chain lock, and key out the window, my Master replied;

- Put him up on the St Andrews Cross. If he is such a 'audience' enthusiast, then, it would be refreshing for him to watch what is going on around him, for a change. ON THE CROSS!!

Again, my boyfriend put up a fight, but, he really should have just saved his energy. And MY time. I was super eager for my MASTER's Demon Dick ripping up my cunt, eager for his Demon cum filling me up (I wonder what it would look/feel like), and of course the ultimate prize. I could hardly contain my excitement that he had the strain I dare not admit to anyone was the one I wanted ravaging my young body.

- Now listen very carefully Charlie. I want you to look up and fix your gaze on your boyfriends face, and look into his eyes. I want him to know what you are exactly feeling. And I want you to know what he is exactly feeling too. You do NOT avert your gaze for a single second. Even if I am talking to you, or getting you to do things. Understood?
- Hail Master. Yes. I fully understand.

I did as I was told. My Master unbuttoned the buttons on my nightshirt from top to bottom, and opened up the garment. He then took his cloak off to reveal his INSANELY hairy body, his low hanging testicles, and EEL like Dick! Although I wasn't allowed to lay eyes on them now, I would later on see for myself that his entire body from neck to ankle (Demon hands excluded) was covered in thick black hair that lay 2" above his skin. 

His Dick; It was jet black, shiny, slippery, felt wet yet HOT to the touch, had a strong musky smell, and, was without a foreskin! The tip of his Dick was hollowed out, and as that hollow moved to the edges it's depth lessened which gave two side tentacles. In the centre of the hollow was a 1" in diameter urethral tube! The entire shaft had the same girth, that of my upper arm, and the shaft descended as far as his knee. Hanging just below his knees was his transparent black scrotum. His scrotum held his perfect glowing red testicles. My MASTER took my hand, and placed it on his Demon EEL Dick;

- Charlie. I want you to slowly rub my Dick. I want you really take your time getting to know what you are playing with. Because, you WILL be playing with it LOTS. I promise!
- Hail Master. Yes Master.

He took my hand and placed it on his wet slippery shaft, and guided my hand slowly over it, then let go to let me find out for myself. As I gently stroked it I felt it contract, and heat up. I stroked. I rubbed. I squeezed. I started to groan, and rock my hips as I imagined him sticking his Demon Dick deep into my willing and very eager boy-cunt. 

My MASTER placed his Demon hand on my right leg, pushed it apart from my other leg whilst rubbing up and down the back of my thigh. He looked at my boyfriend who was looking down on us, and keeping his stare (as was I keeping my gaze) slivered out his serpent tongue and slowly licked up my neck, then onto my chin, then onto my sweet full lips which he spent some time probing. My groaning intensified as I felt every nerve in my body tingle. I started to smile as I was in such PLEASURE! My boyfriend saw my smile, just as I saw his tears of sadness roll down his cheeks.

- Please Charlie, no. Please, let's go home, My Darling.

He sobbed, but, there was nothing I could do about that now. Suddenly my smile left me as the pleasure I was feeling was becoming too intense, and my jaw dropped and my groans were now so loud they echoed right around the fizzling fuzzy fire red glow room and out into open Moon-lit country air. I continued to obey my Master looking deep into my boyfriends eyes, so, he would have seen the super intense Pig-Slut-Lust look that suddenly consumed my eyes. I screamed;

- HAIL MASTER. FUCK me. FUCK me. FUCK my CUNT. Spray your DEMON CUM deep inside my guts. GIVE me your wonderful VIRULENT toxic GIFT. PLEASE MASTER, PLEASE. I AM READY. 👺🐙💦💦🔥🐐

Suddenly my Master THRUST two of his Demon fingers with their sharp black claws inside my cunt, and mercilessly Demon finger fucked me. His claws hurt at they sunk into my cunt flesh, but I ENJOYED the pain, as it was him. THEN, his serpent tongue in a flash slid right down my throat, and was feverishly probing it. Exactly what was probing my cunt when I first laid eyes on this room from the car downstairs.

My boyfriend was sobbing uncontrollably, and I was in absolute Piggy-HELL. And, now, the Ketamine was really began to kick in.

5 Bats suddenly appeared on the window ledge. And sat there, like they were WATCHING! 🦇🦇🦇🦇🦇

• Like 9
  • Upvote 9
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CamoPup said:

I'm a bit confused by all the Sirs, boyfriend, who I thought was a Sir, masters, etc.

Still pretty fucking hot-great fantasy

I agree...if I have to write out and pencil a diagram to follow the story line, I usually speed read the story for a few posts and then next look back.  I agree, totally lost here and moved on.