Hail Master. He sealed my fate.

ScorpionFF

Wow this is excellent and you had me gripped from the beginning im a bottom and god i wish it was me 

Looking forward to more when you get chance to find out how this tale twists further 

• Like 1

I have to compliment DaddysHand, he pumped out several chapters very quickly got us to the point where Charlie is about to be taken by Master has us hooked and now waiting for the next part! I’m sure many as I am are eagerly waiting for the next parts and I’m sure DaddysHand will keep us all waiting until we can’t take the anticipation anymore, then bam! Like any great Daddy your reward will be there! Bravo to DaddysHand! 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

I have to compliment DaddysHand, he pumped out several chapters very quickly got us to the point where Charlie is about to be taken by Master has us hooked and now waiting for the next part! I’m sure many as I am are eagerly waiting for the next parts and I’m sure DaddysHand will keep us all waiting until we can’t take the anticipation anymore, then bam! Like any great Daddy your reward will be there! Bravo to DaddysHand! 

Thank you very much @Monster5-8gPA for your wonderful praise, support, and all-round much appreciated positivity. 😃

• Like 1

Due to pertaining chronic health issues, writing has temporarily paused on this story. There seems to be a very keen interest with this one, so, I will most certainly return with more; Sooner rather than later, I hope. Maybe Chapter 15 tonight ... 😛 

Also, a BIG Thank You to all who show their appreciation with 'likes', and 'up-votes' ~ Genuinely appreciated, and spurs me on to continue writing more piggy filth! 🐽😈

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 4