Fuck+Breeding interrupted

blackrobe

I was supposed to get a solid fucking and breeding from a tall, athletic black man on Tuesday. We'd been dancing around. Me keen to fuck and proposing times, and him just not responding so we could make a plan. Finally got him nailed down and drove the 30 minutes to get to his place. As usual, I text before I get there to check in and he replies "Ok. A friend is here....fyi". Huh? Surprise! I arranged to play with him, not him plus one. I asked if the guy was leaving and got no reply for more than 15 minutes so I said "Okay, change in plan + no communication = I’m out."

Then I get this right away,"They aren't leaving and I apologize but I didn't recall it being a one on one scenario.  I guess that is my bad.  I don't know what to say in this case.   If you aren't comfortable with this I can only say I'm sorry." There was no mention of another guy in any of out chats, but I can roll with it if there's an effort to bring me along. I said "Getting fucked and bred by two guys is +++. Getting surprised is - - -." Then he replied "Again, my apologies. I throw my hands up because I don't know how to make this right. [A] friend who was staying here was supposed to be gone... he's not.   Another friend dropped by,  unannounced and unexpected. I am sorry."

Wait, what? That's when I realized that it was him and two other guys. Bonus surprise! I'm a spontaneous guy and can take a change in plans but my spidey-sense was going crazy at this stage, and I decided to trust it. "So, three guys then. Damned shame. My ass has been extra hungry. I'm out." I posted a BBRT quick connect ad feeling pretty pissed off. This man was, at best lazy and laissez-faire liar, and at worst manipulative and exploitative player. I drove the 30 minutes home trying to let the sun sooth my aggravation. [Be patient, the load part is coming.]

I got a few replies to the BBRT ad from men wanting to fuck me, including a (grand) daddy bear guy who seemed like he wanted a boy to use. We exchanged some messages and since we seemed like a good fit, we made plans to get together the next day. I picked him up from an appointment, a bearded polar bear shorter than me and about 15 years my senior, and drove him home where he reached up and claimed my nipples right away, pinching and rolling them firmly in his thick fingers. I responded to his touch and he led me into the bedroom where he stripped me and himself naked and exposed his fingertip sized nipples. I pinched and licked and sucked them and his cock filled out more and more. He put me on my back on his bed and worked my nipples, cock, balls, and hole resting his hard cock in the well of my hole when he could. 

Daddy ate my hole and licked deep into it enjoying my smell and taste, relaxing me for his cock. I was pretty tight so he grabbed some butt plugs to help relax and open me up. The first slender plug made me relax and enjoy the feeling of someone entering and exiting my ass. The second plug stretched my hole open along the flaring top and I focused on Daddy's smiling face and relaxed for him. Removing the plug, he lubed up his cock and rubbed the outside of my hole with it, popping his knob inside me and then out a few times. Then daddy leaned forward slowly, my ankles in his strong grip, and slid into me inch by inch, his weight helping me open to him until he rested completely in my opened cunt. After a few minutes of slipping all the way in and out of me, Daddy pulled my ass of the bed and started fucking up deep into my cunt. I was so relaxed and enjoying his cock in me so much he said my eyes were rolling back in my head. He slowed down and changed position a few times because he said my hole was so silky he would cum too soon. My favorite position was when he pushed me back on the bed and pushed my legs back so I was folded in half and climbed onto me so he could fuck into my cunt hard while he pinched my nipples so hard I writhed on his cock. While he was slamming his dad cock down into my fertile cunt with his full weight and strength, I started to beg for him to breed me. Please, Daddy. Please. Until he thrust and pumped each jet of his load down into me. All seven days worth. It was a lot because I was full of his seed and my ass was coated and dripping with it as well.

Today my hole is tender, my nipples and pecs are sore, and I feel well fucked. Even feeling so sore, I really want my cunt fucked and bred again today.

Lifetime loads 10.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1