Such Homophobes

Ranger Rick

Trump Administration works with Gilead to make PReP available to 200,000 people. 

I’m pleased to announce that as a result of discussions between the Trump Administration and Gilead Sciences, Inc., Gilead has agreed to make a historic donation of #HIV prevention medication for up to 200,000 individuals each year for up to 11 years.

https://twitter.com/SecAzar/status/1126593428769378304

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I have lost confidence that he would stop the endless wars and provide a sensible clear path for hard working Latin Americans to legally become Latino Citizens. There will be no wall. Companies need the slave labor. And his repeated statements that he is “a successful businessman who owes nobody” now stink of a penniless Banker’s Boy with a cadre of fat cat Sugar Daddies that own Raytheon stock pulling his strings. 

But he has never been homophobic, or a perv who grandstands about morality to cover his crimes. So there is that. 

Guest takingdeepanal
1 hour ago, Pozlover1 said:

I have lost confidence that he would stop the endless wars and provide a sensible clear path for hard working Latin Americans to legally become Latino Citizens. There will be no wall. Companies need the slave labor. And his repeated statements that he is “a successful businessman who owes nobody” now stink of a penniless Banker’s Boy with a cadre of fat cat Sugar Daddies that own Raytheon stock pulling his strings. 

But he has never been homophobic, or a perv who grandstands about morality to cover his crimes. So there is that. 

Weren't they mostly granted amnesty under the previous incumbent? The way to stop them coming is for their own governments to crack down on crime and violence, while promoting female empowerment and educating the male populace that "Latino machismo" is mainly a crock of toxic horseshit.

Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/12/2019 at 11:48 PM, Brain&Brawn said:

"Such Homophobes?" 

I think that was meant to be in a "sarcastic" font ...

33 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

Weren't they mostly granted amnesty under the previous incumbent? The way to stop them coming is for their own governments to crack down on crime and violence, while promoting female empowerment and educating the male populace that "Latino machismo" is mainly a crock of toxic horseshit.

In Central America their “evil governments” are run by CIA installed corporate stooges who keep our zombie Stepford wives in cheap coffee, bananas etc. A typical example is Honduras. We kidnapped their President in 2009 the very day the people were to vote on writing a new Constitution. He was for freedom to grow bananas and sell them without going through United Fruit Company. Similar stories exist all the way to Panama. Remember Batista el Bastardo? We created this wind and will reap the whirlwind. The Caravans are not coming to clean toilets they are coming to occupy the country that caused all their problems.  

Mexico is different. We stole half of it and then used California gold to crash their Peso which was based on silver.

White illegal aliens in Texas declared independence 6 years after Mexico outlawed slavery. The border was roughly the Nueces River, the original border of the Mexican State of Tejas. 

Gold was discovered before the fake news about Sutters Mill. That’s why we started the Mexican American war. Attacking through Texas was the shortest distance to Mexico City, but the goal was California. Getting the south half of Texas and the desert Southwest was just icing on the cake. The Spanish and then Mexican peso, about an ounce of about pure silver, was always accepted currency in the USA and the accountants’ abbreviation for Peso is the origin of the “$ sign”. Once our Government had the gold (no private individuals ever found any) we passed the Coin Act of 1857. Making it illegal to use Mexican Pesos CAUSED the “Panic of 1857”. The debt run up printing money to keep the Government working during that Panic finally allowed the passage of the anti-southern Morrill Tax Act, written years earlier. Fort Sumpter was where the Morrill Tax on cotton exports was being collected. Nothing from northern States was  being exported, so they paid none of this tax. You do know the rest of that story, don’t you?

Through currency manipulation and predatory lending, the Bank of England, our owners, have kept the Dollar strong by making the Non English Speaking countries of the Americas pay for all of their wars.

The party’s over. The Dollar is now only good for wallpaper and fires in oil drums to keep warm. 

“Make America Great Again” was Reagan’s slogan. There is no such country. America is North, Central and South America, and a Globalist Region as drawn up at the end of WWII. He was a Globalist stooge also. But not the only one. Look at a map of Detroit. See how  I-96 and I-75 point right to the Friendship Bridge? Yep. 

That’s why there is no wall, and there never was going to be one.   “Better learn Spanish”.

Guest takingdeepanal

@Pozlover1 - here, it's a case of "Better learn Mandarin".  Presently in mourning for the 6th anniversary of my being shackled to "Sarah Palin's butthole" (as I call my Guatemalan ex-wife), I still can't figure why she genuinely didn't want to escape the secondmost dangerous country on earth for women and children.

Anyway, back to a point I raised: that "Latino machismo" is mainly a crock of toxic horseshit - and that by eliminating the behavior you can help ameliorate the current situation at the border. Every morning I watched the news in Spanish and the first ten minutes would show murder victims. I would welcome your thoughts on the matter. I'm out of the zeitgeist when it comes to that part of the world. There are some fucking gorgeous women there, but they're mostly jodidas putas locas - even if they are screamers who cum multiple times in 30 minutes (her record was 9 in 30 minutes).

I don’t have any experience with Latin / Latino Machismo that differentiates it from the same ignorant bravado within redneck and black groups, and is why I carry a weapon. 

But I will say the word Latino refers only to people within the borders of the USA, while Latin refers to people outside these imaginary borders. Hispanic refers to a native of Spain or Portugal. 

Please ignore anyone who uses the term Latina or worse, Latinx, as they are brainless libtards. There is Liberal Machismo as if they are qualified to rule over you by virtue of their being brainwashed in an Academic setting rather than a church. 

The appearance on various Government forms of a box labelled “Race” should definitely be outlawed as irrelevant to the stated purpose of the form ( usually  it is the only genuine purpose of the form).

The box marked “Latino or Hispanic” is especially troubling, as there is no genuine definition of what that is. 

yall know strait people get HIV too right?
Don't forget how much Pence contributed to the spike of HIV rates in Indiana; and if you think for a second he is going to do anything for the gay community, or go along with the orange in the office doing anything for gays, you are clearly spun stupid.

Guest Cumlaut
On 5/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, Brain&Brawn said:

"Such Homophobes?"  

I guess you've somehow never heard of sarcasm. "Congratulations" on getting me banned for a month for the previous instance in which I pointed that out. Hint: That might have been "sarcasm" too! 

On 7/28/2019 at 4:44 AM, woodrow82 said:

Don't forget how much Pence contributed to the spike of HIV rates in Indiana; and if you think for a second he is going to do anything for the gay community, or go along with the orange in the office doing anything for gays, you are clearly spun stupid.

Oh wow. Well, I guess it's lucky that VP is literally nothing but a ceremonial role then. What's he gonna do, write "gays suk" on some White House stationery and pin it to the notice board, while he's endlessly sitting there waiting for Trump to be shot or otherwise incapacitated? I dunno about you but I'm scared!

Meanwhile, in the real world, I got a month long ban here for nothing but pointing out someone's inability to get sarcasm. My post offended nobody except a person who claimed to be "brainy" but apparently wasn't being particularly so that day, and it was liked by the original thread poster. The ban was probably more to do with the fact that reality-dwelling, non-"liberal"-voting homos were daring to express themselves on the internet. 

Which one of those is more scary, one "Vice President" sitting around in an office making the world's most homophobic paper planes, or the worldwide death of free speech/thought thanks to a billion internet moderators? 

Edited by Cumlaut

As I understand it Mike Pence opposed adding LGBT to an employment equality law to halt any further limits on businesses. Companies would still be free to have such rules if they want. This was grabbed and spun by the MSM as homophobia. 

The localized HIV epidemic around Austin Indiana was drug users sharing needles, and he felt that a free needle exchange was the opposite of a correct solution. 

Austin Indiana is home to a cannery that pioneered the canning of Indiana produce, and at one time employed a lot of people. They had their own trucks and  railroad cars, and a switch engine I believe. It still exists but, like Red Gold in Elwood Indiana has downsized to specialize in a smaller product line and outsourced transportation. 

Mike Pence simply believes that more jobs would be a better solution to the drug problem than free needles.

The widely circulated photo of him touring the cages at the Mexican Border implies that he likes them, without covering the fact that he went there to research possible solutions. 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:44 PM, woodrow82 said:

Don't forget how much Pence contributed to the spike of HIV rates in Indiana

The irony of this being said on a site that glorifies HIV infection is off the charts. If this were anywhere near true, Mike Pence would be a BZ hero. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm pretty sure Pence didn't poz anybody, nor did he force anyone to fuck bareback or share needles (and don't even try the free needle bullshit argument as needles are dirt cheap) this is a desperate bigoted need to hate all republicans despite the fact that republican cities and states have lower crime, lower violent crime, lower drug related crime an drug abuse stats and lower hiv rates than liberal cities and states. the dog didn't eat your homework. you didn't do your homework.now feel free to go off on your obnoxious, profanity laced, hyperbolic, rant in service of your liberal masters.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/9/2019 at 6:05 PM, Ranger Rick said:

Trump Administration works with Gilead to make PReP available to 200,000 people. 

https://twitter.com/SecAzar/status/1126593428769378304

Sounds to me like they’re making an effort to do one thing that’s is objectively good at the end of their administration in hopes of covering up the harm they’ve caused for years. That way some of us will turn and vote for them. Then they can continue to harm for another 4 years.