Just curious.

Was just curious if there’s any other bottoms out there (like myself) that find themselves more “attracted” to older, “ugly” men. 

I find myself way more turned on if I’m taking the load of some older, odd looking, raunchy man. It makes me pig hole twitch with joy and I cum in buckets. 

• Upvote 1

i've definitely evolved in this area. i still am attracted to guys visually. i work in a hospital and have to be careful that i am not obvious when i stare at a passing guys ass. A guys ass is my biggest turn on visually, even though i'm pretty much a total bottom with a lot of sub in me. 

Having said that, it turns out a guys looks don't really matter to me if their personality is pushing my buttons.  i drove 3 hours (one way) to pick a guy up and bring him to my house two weeks ago. We'd talked a lot online and online, we were very hot for each other.  As seems to almost be the rule with me, when it comes to more than hook up, it seems that every guy i've ever met online and did more than hook with was very different from what they seemed online.

In this guys case, he looked a lot older than his online pics. His body was not in good shape. He's  been poz since the early 90's and some of the early meds He took affected his fat distribution.  He smelled, very strong body odor.  He also had a goatee, and i'm not really into facial hair.  And, absolutely none of the would have mattered if His personality from online had been the same in person. He was a nice guy, but versatile and wanted my penis, that pretty much shut me down.  We had discussed the fact that i'm a total bottom extensively. i had asked him (online) point blank if it bothered him that i don't want my penis touched and He said it "turned him on" and it didn't matter at all. It did in reality, and it was that, not his looks or smell that mattered. i let him have his way with my penis too, i have a lot of sub in me and that part of me kicked in, so we got along, but the chemistry was what mattered, not looks. 

13 hours ago, Pozlover1 said:

Maybe it makes us feel more attractive in comparison. I have been with a few extremely attractive guys and felt somewhat inferior. I shouldn’t have, they were not that great at sex. 

I’ve never really thought of it like that but can see that as a possibility. I don’t try to hook up with anyone who I think is more atttractive than me, I usually go for guys “in my league. “

9 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

i've definitely evolved in this area. i still am attracted to guys visually. i work in a hospital and have to be careful that i am not obvious when i stare at a passing guys ass. A guys ass is my biggest turn on visually, even though i'm pretty much a total bottom with a lot of sub in me. 

Having said that, it turns out a guys looks don't really matter to me if their personality is pushing my buttons.  i drove 3 hours (one way) to pick a guy up and bring him to my house two weeks ago. We'd talked a lot online and online, we were very hot for each other.  As seems to almost be the rule with me, when it comes to more than hook up, it seems that every guy i've ever met online and did more than hook with was very different from what they seemed online.

In this guys case, he looked a lot older than his online pics. His body was not in good shape. He's  been poz since the early 90's and some of the early meds He took affected his fat distribution.  He smelled, very strong body odor.  He also had a goatee, and i'm not really into facial hair.  And, absolutely none of the would have mattered if His personality from online had been the same in person. He was a nice guy, but versatile and wanted my penis, that pretty much shut me down.  We had discussed the fact that i'm a total bottom extensively. i had asked him (online) point blank if it bothered him that i don't want my penis touched and He said it "turned him on" and it didn't matter at all. It did in reality, and it was that, not his looks or smell that mattered. i let him have his way with my penis too, i have a lot of sub in me and that part of me kicked in, so we got along, but the chemistry was what mattered, not looks. 

I’m also strictly bottom, but I do love a nice ass. When a guy walks past I’ll always look. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Sydneybbfucker

Attraction is great for a relationship. For a casual fuck go with guys that can get it up.

I connected with a guy on BBRT several years ago and his pictures were not an accurate reflection of how he looked (think 20 years older and 100 lbs less}. But he had a hardon and proceeded to fuck me twice without pulling out so if you're horny just fuck!

@Cumslutbottomm - I find your question unanswerable because you don’t define “ugly”. But then, how could you? It’s a purely subjective criterion. You do, however, associate “older” with “ugly”, thereby making inference that it is age-related characteristics that render an individual “ugly”.

Have you considered the possibility that other, less visible aspects of older men are what attract you to them, rather than appearanced - traits like wisdom, confidence, and know-how?

Always after the next Daddy to breed my hole. Age, looks, size doesn't really matter. Attitude is much more important to me. I'd much rather have wild sex with an older raunchy PIG. 

• Like 1