Bathhouse Benefits

LetsPOZBreed

Guest GoneFishing

Some clubs have 1/2 price days or a coupon for a mulligan if you don’t get your fill.  It’s also in the attitude. Go in with low expectations and the sex will come. I’m not a snob and always manage to get all the ass or tops I want. You’ll know when to fold them after you tasted all the candy on your list. Haha

Two things I love.  First, in my experience, there’s no better setting for a top to fuck multiple guys.  When I go, I love getting my cock into several different asses, often pulling out of one and getting directly into another one that’s right there, just waiting  for me.  And hopefully doing that over and over for a couple hours. Something about that just really gets me going, knowing that the cum and lube my dick was just surrounded by in one hole is now in another guy’s hole, and then another hole, and then a mouth, and then yet another hole, etc — until I finally squirt.  I consider it a failed night if I don’t fuck at least four or five guys, lol!

Second, dark rooms.  They can be a bust if no one is there or guys are just standing around. But when they are crowded with guys all horned up and active, the sexual energy is amazing. You can barely see what’s going on, but are surrounded by guys inches away, all sucking, fucking, jerking, sweating, moaning, and cumming, like wild animals. The dark releases all inhibitions, and the cum just flows...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

On 5/11/2019 at 4:06 AM, bbzh said:

1. I like the instant feedback and knowing if someone is interested (or not) so I don't waste time.

2. I like being able to observe and figure out who is into what (top, bottom, versatile, oral, anal etc).

3. I like being able to switch roles. Online I am a versatile bottom but if I am in a topping mood, the anonymity of the bathhouse allows me to do that and I know I will get all the ass I want there.

4. If the weather is cold or dreary, it's very nice to hang out, enjoy the sauna and the steamroom - and get laid too.

5. I find the steamroom to be great relief when my sinuses are acting up.

6. In the bigger cities, bathhouses tend to stay open 24 hours, or at least are open non-stop over the weekend. You don't even need to book a hotel!

7. Some bathhouses offer full meals, which can be quite tasty and priced affordably.

8. Often you can get a nice non-sexual massage at a sauna on very short notice.

9. Because guys are moving between cabins, darkrooms, showers, steamroom and sauna, it's harder for them to be glued to their phones.

10. Hygiene: Most guys shower before and after sex - this and having paper towels available really cuts down on STDs.

Describes the benefits to a T!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest hodannyboi
On 5/10/2019 at 2:19 PM, LetsPOZBreed said:

2.  You realise you may have broader tastes in men than you thought.  Similar to the above, you may see a guy in person that, if you saw his photo on an app, you'd pass him by.  In the flesh, though, you sometimes discover this hidden sexual energy that could lead to some amazing fucking sex!

This is very true.

The thing I like most about the baths is that they are pretty much the only places you can experience 100% gay male environment.

Guest GoneFishing
On 5/14/2019 at 6:45 PM, Swampboi said:

Love this thread. I’ve never gone to the bath here in town, club Houston, mostly for fear of the unknown— but I’m thinking I’ll make a trip soon.

Go on Tuesday or sarurday. iM for a bud who will break you in there 

1 hour ago, Chargedup said:

Go on Tuesday or sarurday. iM for a bud who will break you in there 

On 5/14/2019 at 8:45 PM, Swampboi said:

Love this thread. I’ve never gone to the bath here in town, club Houston, mostly for fear of the unknown— but I’m thinking I’ll make a trip soon.

Sampboi, Chargedup is right, and definitely checkout the bath house in Houston.  I went there and had a great time there. 

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Due to becoming comfortable with Barebacking and my new found acceptance of my sexuality, I find that I enjoy going to bath houses, to pursue sex with other men, much more enjoyable than hook-ups from dating apps or any other method.

I regularly go to this bath house that is much like a resort. I go there after I go for a run on the weekends. I shower, get a room, and then lay out by the pool, until somebody makes a pass at me, then we go back to my room to have sex. This is what I felt a gay lifestyle would be life for me

I love that I get to be naked. I like being on display, so when I’m walking around I usually don't wear the towel. Sometimes I’ll be wearing my jockstrap. The bathhouse is really the only place I can wear a jockstrap and have people see it. I like getting fucked in the public areas and having spectators. I like opportunities for totally anonymous fucking like gloryholes and dark rooms. I love any situation where I can get fucked by more than one person. A hook-up with just one man can leave me wanting more and you can’t always get that outside of the baths. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1