Bathhouse Benefits

LetsPOZBreed

Watching, being watched, sounds of dudes going at it. All of them turn me on. But the sensations in the dark room where all you encounter is mouths, holes, and hard cocks is amazing. Add to that the added texture of hairy men, or big arms that reach around you from behind. Hot af.

There are so many things I love about the baths. Most of them have been mentioned by others in some way, shape or form, but I'll provide my list anyway:

1. Being seen by others as exactly who I am. This might sound odd for many of you, but as someone who spent the first 30 years of his life in deep denial and self hatred about his homosexuality, it is completely freeing for me to be seen naked at the baths, sucking cock or getting fucked. Even though I have gone many times now it is still a very personally liberating feeling for me just walking into the building.
  2. I'm really not picky so it is an easy way for me to get multiple loads on those nights where that is what I want more than anything else.
  3. Just being around other like minded men. This probably could have been combined with #1 but I just love being at the baths with other men. I don't think I've ever gone to the baths and not gotten fucked at least once, but there are days when I spend way more time just hanging out in the hot tub or by the pool than actively cruising for cock/playing and I love that. Just the environment is wonderful.
  4. Memories. Although I had gone to the baths a couple times before and played safe, my first raw fuck was at the baths... and my second... and my third :) I've had tons of positive experiences there and will always think highly of baths in general.

Never been to a bathhouse, I literally live a few mins from the biggest one in London. I prefer online always, you get a better idea of what the person is into. While I like being a BB cumslut, it needs to be part of a package of kinks and while some would disagree I have always found BB, even in an orgy setting, to be vanilla.

29 minutes ago, Entropy said:

Never been to a bathhouse, I literally live a few mins from the biggest one in London. I prefer online always, you get a better idea of what the person is into. While I like being a BB cumslut, it needs to be part of a package of kinks and while some would disagree I have always found BB, even in an orgy setting, to be vanilla.

I have had afternoons at the ABS that included multiple loads, but the same length of time with one of several regulars is really more memorable. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2019 at 9:59 AM, Jamesbgck said:

When I go, I love getting my cock into several different asses, often pulling out of one and getting directly into another one that’s right there, just waiting  for me.

This is actually one of the things that frustrates me about bathhouses.   If a top fucks me, I'm greedy and want the load!   I hate when they don't want to cum.   For this reason I typically top more than bottom at a bathhouse.   And if you get my cock, you get one of my loads. 

• 1 year later...
Guest pozstrainspig

I love bathhouses/saunas, for the the dark rooms, glory holes, slings and the public areas.  It's the aroma of poppers, sweat, spunk; the sound of sex, guys being fucked, the beat of the music and knowing that we are all there for just one thing...SEX...LUV IT 😈☠️🐷☣️

Edited by pozstrainspig

I love the fact that you can see someone nude and decide if you want to have sex with them.

Beats being a date, paying for dinner/date  and getting disappointed when you see them nude.

• 3 months later...
On 8/30/2019 at 5:54 AM, Guest FinalDL2021 said:

Yes now that I have become comfortable with bathhouses, I am practically done with online apps. And online hook ups.

I feel about the same way, no online flakes, ageism, or ending up with guys that lied on their online profiles, and photos. 

You go when you feel like going, get naked, poppered up, crack open the door to your room, and take whatever load, from whatever guy, who finds you sexually attractive.