Hospital Fun

Hunter22

Yesterday morning I had a work meeting at a hospital I started doing some business with and when I got in this gorgeous late 20’s doctor passes by, smiles at me and continues walking. 

That got my juices flowing! So I fired up Grindr and went to my meeting, luckily it went better than expected and I was out within an hour and I had a few hours to spend so I opened back Grindr to check my messages. Bingo! I had a hit from a faceless body pic, great shape, says he’s 36 and sent me his dick pic that got my hole twitching, he texted me saying that he didn’t have much time and that he’s horny as hell and in need of a hole to fuck, so obviously I immediately texted back that I’m down and where should I meet him. 

He instructed me to wait near what I later discovered was the residents on call room and when he walked towards me (he knew what I looked like from my pics lol) my jaw dropped, he looked exactly like the guy greeted me when I walked in, just slightly older. Couldn’t believe my luck I walked behind him as he locked the door and ordered me to strip, he took off his clothes in seconds as well and I dropped to my knees, worshipping his 8” thick cock I started sucking on it, as it got rock hard he kept grunting and moaning. 

2 min later he grabbed my and positioned me on the bed, on my back, legs on his shoulders and he told me he forgot to bring lube so spit was all he had to offer. Perfect for me 😈

as he began to push in I was in heaven, my hole opened up for him like magic and he was balls deep within seconds. I moaned and that was all he needed as encouragement to begin his pounding 

for the next 15 minutes he just pounded my hole like a pro, telling me just how much he needed a good hole like mine to unload cause his wife was a cold bitch (only then I noticed his wedding ring lol) 

he came in me so hard and deep I thought he was gonna pass out but for my surprise his cock remained rock hard in me. He looked at his watch and told me he has enough time for one more round, so he just resumed fucking me, this time even harder than the first time! Our bodies were a sweaty mess and he violently came a second time deep in my pussy!

we cleaned ourselves quickly, he thanked me and left the room first, I was still catching my breath as I saw I had another message on Grindr, blank profile and a simple text “horny?” Indeed I was so I texted back that I was and in need of more loads. He texted back telling me he worked at the hospital and I should meet him at near a staircase a couple of floors up from where I was, so I gathered myself and went to meet this mystery man. 

I got there and noticed it was a quiet area and waited and couldn’t believe it, it was the same guy greeting me, he smiled at me and instructed me to follow him to a closet near by and I followed him like a lost puppy in shock haha 

we got in and he locked the door behind me and I just told him that I just hooked up with someone that looked very similar to him, he laughed so hard to my confusion and told me it was his older brother 😳 and that they know about each other and sometimes even play together (I immediately offered my hole for them lol) 

we stripped and he had a similar body to his older brother but he was almost completely smooth including shaved pubes with a noticeable thicker cock and slightly longer too, he surprised me by grabbing me and started kissing me (he was a great kisser) and we made out for a while before I began sucking his cock (he was rock hard by now) and he surprised me again when he turned around and had me lick his hole, which I absolutely love! I rimmed his perfect smooth ass for a while, going deep with my tongue and even got two fingers stretching him. 

He was definitely in heat and as he turned around again I saw his pre cum dripping cock and sucked him clean (tasted so sweet! 

He got me on my knees on the floor and didn’t even bother with lube started fingering my hole, feeling it all wet from the two loads his brother deposited in me, he gave me a taste of it as he shoved his beautiful cock in me in one go, balls deep which got me gasping for air, he just laughed and told me he’s gonna give me a good ride!

Like his brother he had great stamina and dumped 3 loads in me in the span of 45 minutes, after each load he dumped he pulled out and had me such his cock clean, tasting my ass juices and both his and his brother cum mixed 😈

I couldn’t believe my luck and as we were both cleaning up he pushed a plug up my pussy (I always carry one with me lol) we exchanged number and we agreed we need to repeat this with or without his brother (and I told him all about my bf as well which got him very excited) 

so there I was, leaving a hospital with 5 loads from 2 brothers, neither of them mentioned condoms and a promising future of hooking up with them either in the hospital or outside of it 😉

When I left I called my bf telling him all about it and he just told me to get back home to him cause he needed to taste my cum filled hole right that second 🐽 

very happy slut here 😈

x

• Like 33
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 1

Fuck that's hot!  That story pushes a lot of my buttons :)  I have played with a LOT of nurses, a few doctors and a PA, and ALL but one wanted raw sex, no questions asked!  Once again, I am so jealous of your bf too getting to enjoy your sloppy cumhole after!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Fuck that's hot!  That story pushes a lot of my buttons :)  I have played with a LOT of nurses, a few doctors and a PA, and ALL but one wanted raw sex, no questions asked!  Once again, I am so jealous of your bf too getting to enjoy your sloppy cumhole after!!

Guess they have a good health plan they count on lol 

the older one was married with a wife and kids and the younger was definitely gay. Next time we chat I should ask if they have more siblings they want to share me with lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1