Bug chasing, pozzing etc

Sometimes. We have a few members who are twisted beyond belief.

Or it's all just talk and fantasy, and the reality is that they don't do it very often. It's hard to tell, and anyone can say anything on the internet and people will believe it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 6:05 AM, rawmonster said:

OK, I get people are into this everyone to their own, but some of the comments I have read are disturbing. does anyone else agree with this? 

My experience on this site, is that Fantasy and reality are 2 different things. what I express here, and fantasize about, is a lot different than what I actually experience in the real world.  I feel that expressing my fantasies, has allowed me to work through my fear of barebacking and its possible outcomes. I currently define myself as a passive chaser which means, I am not really looking for gifters anymore, yet I am not running from it either ( not on prep / no condoms ). The reality for me, is I go to the baths 2-3 times a month, and take a load or 2, and that is what I seem to be satisfied with these days.

2 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

My experience on this site, is that Fantasy and reality are 2 different things. what I express here, and fantasize about, is a lot different than what I actually experience in the real world.  I feel that expressing my fantasies, has allowed me to work through my fear of barebacking and its possible outcomes. I currently define myself as a passive chaser which means, I am not really looking for gifters anymore, yet I am not running from it either ( not on prep / no condoms ). The reality for me, is I go to the baths 2-3 times a month, and take a load or 2, and that is what I seem to be satisfied with these days.

I respect what you are doing so much. You have it in your head that whatever happens happens. You will deal with it then right?  Must be nice going to the bathhouse and taking a load or 2 and not being concerned if it is poz or not.

Guest FinalDL2021
7 minutes ago, cman54 said:

I respect what you are doing so much. You have it in your head that whatever happens happens. You will deal with it then right?  Must be nice going to the bathhouse and taking a load or 2 and not being concerned if it is poz or not.

its something I have been waitng about 25 years to experience

12 minutes ago, Futile2Resist said:

its something I have been waitng about 25 years to experience

I think the hottest thing outside of actually meeting a poz no meds. guy to breed me is to just wake up in the night with the fuck flu and realize it has happened. I`m poz.

Guest POZitiveBoyZ

The most important thing I experienced for the almost 3 years in NYC 🗽 is that though Americans 🇺🇸 gays wants to pretend being very open mind, free of labels and standards, liberal and progressive, friendly and respectful to one another or to everyone is around the World but unfortunately this is not true. In most cases they are a liars and hypocrites that lives double life. One life is about “society” what’s means family, friends, jobs, co-workers. And another one is about when they get fucked, sucked dicks, take cum into their fucking perv sloppy destroyed fag prolapse rosebud holes, eats cum in the parks or any public places, experiencing exhibitionism and wanks their fucking fag dicks in the public restrooms 🚽, for example. They are talked too much about “integrity and acceptance” or “diversity and inclusivity”, wants straight people being friendly and no discriminate LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈  people and all these means that they are promotes a false things. It’s seems like that “We has all the same rights as a straight people so now we should looks like we’re the same. That means No any kinky and nasty and freaky things should be associated with the LGBTQ 🏳️‍🌈 community because our life looks so much pervy to the straight people”

But honestly, gays still prefer bareback raw fuck and still promoting old rules about bareback fuck “Don’t ask, Don’t tell”. Because “This is no sexy and so much scared of to being informed about your fucker’s health. So I prefer to not knowing about that but will be going fucks without rubber” And if some of my friends will asked me about how I prefer to getting fucked I will tell him that I’m only with condoms, of course”

And know what, it’s looks so much freaky and awkwardly when the same of these pervy fags are trying to make someone is being quiet about our real fag sex drive and preferences

P.S: I’m not going to keep silence or being a liar. Because this is about freedom. About sexuality and sexual freedom. Because of the New Sexual Revolution. Because of Independence. Because of “Be Yourself” and “Love Yourself” and “Respect Yourself” and “Treat others like you wanna be treated”

113D19AD-3900-48CE-8C9C-0D06423231B2.jpeg

9 hours ago, Futile2Resist said:

That’s pretty much where I am at this moment of my life. There was a period I was going to bath houses...mostly to suck and swallow...but I took a few loads and enjoyed every moment. I found a ABS that I was a regular at mostly sucking and swallowing and taking an occasional load in the ass. I have worked to the point that I’m now more barebacker than a cocksucker. The one guy I’m crazy about and can’t get enough of him fucking me, is poz undetectable(his claim). We’ll go weeks between fucks and during that time, I’m actually searching to find other potential undetectable donors. At some point, a search for detectable loads may very well be in my future.

• Like 2