French boy visiting to taste the real BBC (31may>10june)

frenchotbttm

Hello guys

I'm coming to Atlanta for some days maybe one week or more in Atlanta and would like to have the occasion to meet, know, exchange and have hot bb sex with top black guys sharing my passion for sex.

It's my first time in Atlanta and I have read a lot about Cheshire, Manifest, Bulldog's etc.... Will like to have some hints about where I can get some action.

I'm slender built 5.75' / 136lbs, buzzed hairy body with shaved ass (Looks like I'm italian but I'm a french/algerian-sephardic mix), usually can handle the big dicks here with pleasure (big in France means 8) and would love to meet guys with 9"/10"/11"/12" (I once knew few 10 and loved the feeling as I know there's room for more) for 1 on 1 sessions or three ways or more, if you want it to be not only for sex, or want to show me the city and share more that's ok too, I have a personality too so it's fine if it doesn't interefere with your desire or intention to enjoy. If you want to help me get better/more sex you're welcome too.

I'm not into fisting, guys with thick dicks will find me tight :)

I'm like many guys, I have a weakness for beautiful black guys, but I'm not against a little fat or skinny guys or else the beautiful face with almost european features isn't required neither, I prefer darker guys and african features but again it's no dealmaker/breaker, the most important thing is to have someone free in his head and sexually aware who really is into what he does... I enjoy really giving myself (remember George Michael's "Fast Love" that's what I'm into.

I will also love to have experience with either small groups or even better with a pair of tops who enjoy fucking the same guy together...

So if you have places and tricks to share about where to go and how to behave to have good time or if you feel you fit the drawing and want to make it to me don't hesitate!!!

You may find me on adam or bbrts you can hit me up here too, I'm waiting for your words...

20190406_184006.jpg

On 5/11/2019 at 12:34 PM, frenchotbttm said:

Hello guys

I'm coming to Atlanta for some days maybe one week or more in Atlanta and would like to have the occasion to meet, know, exchange and have hot bb sex with top black guys sharing my passion for sex.

It's my first time in Atlanta and I have read a lot about Cheshire, Manifest, Bulldog's etc.... Will like to have some hints about where I can get some action.

I'm slender built 5.75' / 136lbs, buzzed hairy body with shaved ass (Looks like I'm italian but I'm a french/algerian-sephardic mix), usually can handle the big dicks here with pleasure (big in France means 😎 and would love to meet guys with 9"/10"/11"/12" (I once knew few 10 and loved the feeling as I know there's room for more) for 1 on 1 sessions or three ways or more, if you want it to be not only for sex, or want to show me the city and share more that's ok too, I have a personality too so it's fine if it doesn't interefere with your desire or intention to enjoy. If you want to help me get better/more sex you're welcome too.

I'm not into fisting, guys with thick dicks will find me tight :)

I'm like many guys, I have a weakness for beautiful black guys, but I'm not against a little fat or skinny guys or else the beautiful face with almost european features isn't required neither, I prefer darker guys and african features but again it's no dealmaker/breaker, the most important thing is to have someone free in his head and sexually aware who really is into what he does... I enjoy really giving myself (remember George Michael's "Fast Love" that's what I'm into.

I will also love to have experience with either small groups or even better with a pair of tops who enjoy fucking the same guy together...

So if you have places and tricks to share about where to go and how to behave to have good time or if you feel you fit the drawing and want to make it to me don't hesitate!!!

You may find me on adam or bbrts you can hit me up here too, I'm waiting for your words...

20190406_184006.jpg

Nice ass

• Thanks 1