Wet dreams

Dirtyfuckboy

I have always had an incredibly high sex drive and blessed with hyperspermia meaning I can cum like I piss. Recently I found out that if I sleep naked and haven't fucked in 2-3 days I am getting wet dreams that's would put a 15 year old boy to shame. It's kinda fun but also creates a fucking huge mess that is a pain to clean up. One guy I played with put my cock in a milking device as I slept and in the morning i came so much in my sleep it was overflowing. Any solutions?

• Like 5

Sleep with a cumdump handy so you can breed his cunt while you're asleep? my old roomie and i used to sleep naked and we'd constantly wake up in some stage of half-conscious fucking. or i'd wake up dripping with seed. anyway, the answer is clearly that you shouldn't go 2-3 days without fucking ;)

i'm happy to help you with that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I have always had an incredibly high sex drive and blessed with hyperspermia meaning I can cum like I piss. Recently I found out that if I sleep naked and haven't fucked in 2-3 days I am getting wet dreams that's would put a 15 year old boy to shame. It's kinda fun but also creates a fucking huge mess that is a pain to clean up. One guy I played with put my cock in a milking device as I slept and in the morning i came so much in my sleep it was overflowing. Any solutions?

pump it in my ass before you go to sleep

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

You sound a lot like me but have to admit I’ve never heard of hyperspermia. I can cum again and again pretty quickly and easily and if I haven’t cum or jacked (which is rare) I get intense wet dreams and spray like crazy. My only solution has been to have sex just as much as I can. If I’m not dumping my load down a guy’s throat or ass I’m jacking off. People laugh when I say this but it is sometimes a curse. I have a super high sex and as a result the drive to have sex as much as possible rules my life.

2 hours ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

You are one 'blessed slut puppy'! What you describe as a 'curse' would be badge of honor for others. I admit, finding your bed wet like you pissed yourself could be awkward, but that's just like having a cock so huge everybody notices it and you can't hide it and a sensitive boy in high-school blessed or curse with a donkey dick has two routes to go: either die and whither from 'shame' being teased or run with it and embrace your monster and sperm production by acceptance of being a super-breeder!

Bitches may RUN from you but seasoned bros will line up for that! lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

You sound a lot like me but have to admit I’ve never heard of hyperspermia. I can cum again and again pretty quickly and easily and if I haven’t cum or jacked (which is rare) I get intense wet dreams and spray like crazy. My only solution has been to have sex just as much as I can. If I’m not dumping my load down a guy’s throat or ass I’m jacking off. People laugh when I say this but it is sometimes a curse. I have a super high sex and as a result the drive to have sex as much as possible rules my life.

I am a slave to my urges. I tried to do the 'right' thing and it wasn't for me. I am only ever alive when I am sharing my virus and getting pigs hooked on sleaze. I always have a few guys who try to 'save me' they try to show me that there is more to life and I have a problem- I quickly show them what they are missing out on and they get it.  Follow your urges bro you won't regret it!

• Like 7

Guest BBBoyfromTN
4 hours ago, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I am a slave to my urges. I tried to do the 'right' thing and it wasn't for me. I am only ever alive when I am sharing my virus and getting pigs hooked on sleaze. I always have a few guys who try to 'save me' they try to show me that there is more to life and I have a problem- I quickly show them what they are missing out on and they get it.  Follow your urges bro you won't regret it!

I'm a slave to mine as well and I seem to be magnet for guys trying to warn on the perils and evils of being such a slut and warning about what's to come. I get where they're coming from but even if I felt that way about what I read I'm not gonna say something to someone. It's their life, not mine. I do read some stuff on here that honestly is not me, not for me, not my thing but I don't judge. Kink shaming is for assholes frankly.

17 hours ago, BBBoyfromTN said:

I'm a slave to mine as well and I seem to be magnet for guys trying to warn on the perils and evils of being such a slut and warning about what's to come. I get where they're coming from but even if I felt that way about what I read I'm not gonna say something to someone. It's their life, not mine. I do read some stuff on here that honestly is not me, not for me, not my thing but I don't judge. Kink shaming is for assholes frankly.

Kink shaming prudes are just repressed pigs *begging* to be set free. Very few guys who rode my toxic meat can resist it again and they all shut up about being judgemental condom Queens. It makes me laugh how easy it is to change their minds and status lol.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

On 5/12/2019 at 7:19 AM, Dirtyfuckboy said:

I’m older and was taught nasturbation was, if not a sin, unhealthy because you fail to develop normal relationships. So I tried to hold off and not do it. I believe that is why I cum so much. Guys that I have been with that barely cum a little, if I got to know them, had either been molested or trying to jack off since an early age. It is my theory that their prostate never got full enough to grow. 

Edited by Pozlover1

I have the occasional wet dream, but as a bottom, I only cum if it happens while I am being fucked.  My husband does not allow me to cum otherwise, so no masturbation or topping.