Bareback hook ups, past & present

Guest RawBttmLdn

Guest RawBttmLdn

Back in the late 90’s, when I was in my early 20’s I went on holiday with 3 str8 mates to Orlando, I wasn’t very experienced & only recently out to my mates. When we arrived from the UK & got to our hotel in Kissimmee I noticed a lot of very hot guys all in red t-shirts. I discovered on the hotel tv notices an ad about Disney Gay Days, I suddenly realised I was in a hotel full of hot gay men & my hungry arse & balls stared aching so badly I had to quickly rub a load out in the toilet to kill my sudden raging boner!  It had been a long day traveling & we all ended up going to bed early after having some dinner, was about 8/9pm.  I drew the short straw & got the foldout bed that was by the door leading to the room next door.  I woke around 1am & instant heard the unmistakable noises of men in the next room having sex, I then released I could hear 3 or four different voices. I was instantly rock hard & my arse was twitching like crazy.  After 20 minutes of listening I decided I needed to try & see what was going on.  With just my t shirt on & my rock hard throbbing 9” cock in my hand I crept out onto our balcony.  It was only a few inches gab between our room windows so I didn’t have to lean in too far to see! What a sight!! A huge muscular black guy was fucking a muscular asian guy from behind, there was a hairy muscular cub guy on the bed being sucked off by the asian guy!  My cock was twitching & dripping pre cum. Suddenly from the shadow of the other end of the balcony another hairy muscular cub guy appeared & startled me.  I was about to run back into my room when he said “Hey stud it’s ok” & told me to climb over & join him which I did, when the black top stopped fucking he took me in & introduced me to the other guys who wanted me to join in.  The door to the next room along was open & they said I could use the facilities if I wanted to prep my hole for getting fucked.  I was gagging to get my cock in the muscular Malaysian guy’s juicy hole & the 6’3” tall black muscular top couldn’t wait to get working on my arse when I said I’d never been with a black guy but had always wanted too.  I deep rimmed the asian guys arse & soon after the black top started deep rimming me, deep fucking my hole with his big tongue. As much as I wanted to fuck the asian guy I wanted the black top more & started grinding black on his big fingers that he’d now pushed up my hole to open me up. He got me on my back & carried on fingering me as he kissed me!  He then offered me something that would get me on the level & make my hole relax even more.  I stroked his huge 9.5” cut dick & begged him to fuck me. This was going to be my first black cock & my first bareback! He took his time working it in my tight hole, everytime I thought he’d split me open my hole would open up a little more till he was all in me. He started slow but built up speed quite fast, he kept saying my tight pussy felt so good he wasn’t gunna last long, he plowed me for a good 10 minutes before he blew his load in me! Feeling his big dick pumping in me was so good & the warm feeling of his cum leaking out when he pulled out was so hot. As i lay recovering the Malaysian guy sat on my face & I ate his cum sloppy pussy till my need to breed him got so strong I got him on his back & plowed me big cock in him ball deep, I only lasted a few minutes before dumping my thick load in him.  I moved to the next bed with the hairy cubs while the black bull top got fucking the Malaysian guy.  

We started some 3way oral pleasure the guy from the balcony was the taller of the 2,  dark blonde with a very hairy arse, the hairiest I’d ever see & It really turned me on, the other guy was also very hairy but his arse wasn’t as hairy, he was dark almost Mediterranean complexion. I enjoyed deep rimming blonde guys hairy arse, the hairy in his crack sticking to my face as I ate his cunthole! I got on my back & he started to ride my cock, his bf got behind him & slid his cock in with mine. It felt amazing and after a good while fucking the bf shot his load inside, feeling his cock pumping against mine was so hot I shot my load too!! Both of us cumming inside him made the blonde guy shoot a big hands free load all over my belly!  

We carried on the fun, getting bred one more time my the black guy before the sun came up & I decided I should get back before my mates realised I was gone.  Over the remaining week they were there I had 4 1on1 sessions with the black top who introduced me to multiple anal orgasms & joined in with 3 group sessions which culminated in a 10 guy group fuck in a room a few floors above.   I returned home from that trip a fully fledged bb whore! 😜🍆💦💦💦💦