Does age/ looks matter?

tighthole64

Most guys would say yea, but after this weekend, I have to tell you, you are missing out on some GREAT sex!

I hosted a party. And a 66 yo was invited. My bf was pissed I invited him, up until he seeded us! He had a beautiful cock, stamina and was a multiple cummer. He fucked with both passion,,  and like a rabbit! In a matter of only like 2 or so hrs, he seeded 3 of us a minimum of 5 times!

Yea we all have preferences, but a good time is a good time!

• Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing
43 minutes ago, tighthole64 said:

Most guys would say yea, but after this weekend, I have to tell you, you are missing out on some GREAT sex!

I hosted a party. And a 66 yo was invited. My bf was pissed I invited him, up until he seeded us! He had a beautiful cock, stamina and was a multiple cummer. He fucked with both passion,,  and like a rabbit! In a matter of only like 2 or so hrs, he seeded 3 of us a minimum of 5 times!

Yea we all have preferences, but a good time is a good time!

Agreed. Older chaps are the best fucks 

i figure it’s an underserved demographic so more for us. Right ?  Tee hee

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Age is probably a bigger deal for me than looks. If a guy has taken care of himself then typically he’ll appear younger than he is. I’ve met some guys in their 30s and 40s who easily look 10 years younger because they care about how they look. I’ve also seen guys in their 50’s trying to dress, act, and look younger and they look ridiculous. Older guys do nothing for me sexually and I’m not so good an actor I can fake it. I’m not gonna pop a boner and be into it if some 40 year old guy comes on to me. It was hard enough to do that when I was hustling.

looks is less bothersome for me. I know I’m not the most attractive guy and I’ve heard it all about it. The usual reaction is “I can’t tell if you’re hot or goofy looking” or “you’re hot from some angles”. OK...whatever. If I show you my cock the story quickly changes. Once we fuck and you see how hot the sex is the story quickly changes. I don’t care a whole lot about body image, sizes, weight, race, or looks. I’ve been with quite a few unattractive guys and frankly they’re hot sex. They appreciate it and I’m not saying that to disparage...they really do appreciate the attention. They’re easier to pick up too. They don’t act like they’re God’s gift to the universe. A good example is this chubby blonde guy I’ve started hooking up with regular. He played high school football and has the build, kind of so-so average looks but he has this unbelievably massive uncut dick. Gay guys pass him by left and right yet he fucks like a machine and can easily blow six loads in me in a long fuck session. He gets so far inside me he’s hitting that second sphincter giving me deep intense orgasms without even touching my cock. I’d much rather take his cock than all the pretty frat boys at SMU and he’s quick to point out they all turn him down on account of his looks and his size. 

In short for me outward appearances aren’t everything. I’ve followed some hot boys at Club Dallas only to find out they’re covering tiny dicks. Unless they wanna get fucked I don’t have any time for them. I’ve also seen guys passed up by seemingly everyone who truly appreciate it when I stop and check them out and go for some play. Cause honestly, in the dark, does it matter?

A hot guy is always awesome as it makes the sex that much better because I want him so much... HOWEVER, really what matters is below the waist.  I could care less of he is a complete troll fat guy of he is hung like a horse because a huge cock and how he fucks me is absolutely the best.  In fact, there is something sooooo hot about a nasty fat guy dominating me with a giant cock... Heaven!

I care more about looks than age I actually prefer older guys cuz they’re kinkier & can fuck better. I had a hot daddy come over today (he’s 49 I’m 22) & give me such a great fuck. Uncut & such a slut just like me. I didnt give a fuck how old he was just that he was giving me that cock right

The emotional and intellectual parts of the 'house' of sex have doors that are never opened, rooms that are never entered, beds that are never used, because the exterior of the house lacked curb appeal to the 'buyer.'   i know this is often true even when looks and age are not considerations, that a lot of guys spend their entire sex lives in the physical realm and may only accidentally experience what it means to mind fuck or connect emotionally with another guy. 

Something that changed this for me was a FB i connected with weekly for over a year and a half. We did some mind blowing stuff together, and with all the times we got together, i never once saw Him. i was blindfolded every time, so looks and age didn't factor into my acceptance of this guy.  It was a great experience having a relationship where i didn't have my sight, really enhanced my other senses, but it also removed the bias of visual attraction from the equation.  Don't get me wrong,  i think visual appeal is a thing that can matter, but i also think it's possible to put too much (or too frequent?) emphasis on it, and we lose out of a lot of other experience because the importance we place on it.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2019 at 5:57 AM, Jargam said:

I care more about looks than age I actually prefer older guys cuz they’re kinkier & can fuck better. I had a hot daddy come over today (he’s 49 I’m 22) & give me such a great fuck.... 

Given a choice between experience and youth, I’d choose experience every time. There are some things you don’t want to be teaching at 3 in the morning.

Kind of.  Good looks get my attention, but not all of them can keep my attention.  Because of that, attitude keeps me interested.  Masculine, alpha, dominant, confident guys that are just average looking, can take my ass.  As far as age is concerned , I like guys from my age up into 50s.  Haven't found guys older than that that can give me what I want or need.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:22 PM, averageslut48 said:

All These Things don´t matter to me. And often the older or not so attractive guys make the best sex. So i am never picky.

Me too

On 5/15/2019 at 7:55 AM, truepig said:

Age, looks, size, weight don't matter to me. i can find something attractive about every man. I do dra w the line if I have to hold your belly up to be able to give you a blow job,

Lol thats  brill