Does age/ looks matter?

tighthole64

Saturday i got the party early (didn't want to.miss any cock!), stripped in the back driveway and had a car drive by in the alley as i was locking my clothes in the car. It was a middle aged woman and she stopped and said she thought the guys that lived there were gay lol. I was hard because there were a couple othercars already in the driveway ... i was close enough that she reahed out and groped my hard cock and sighed before she went on.  My heart was beating hard thinking i was scewed when she first drove up lol. Went in the gate to the back patio where i put on my blindfold.  Didn't have too long to wait until the back door opened and someone announced thus was the white whore taking their loads. They must have been naked already because i didnt hear any zippers or clothes dropping as a cockhead slid in my crack and he announced that i was already lubed (i had a couple loads already so as good as...). Without any to do the first guy lined up and pushed into my ass. He was long but average thickness. He started out sliw but then was moaning as i felt more hands and cocks on my body.  He was the first load and then it was a constant stream of hard cocks breeding me constantly.  They gave me several shots as they fucked me until i was well lubricated as well as well lubed. Along with poppers that they kept giving i know i was very verbal and anyone around would know i was being fucked.When they decided they were all done i was pushed out the gate, cum streaming down my legs with the unmustakeable smell of cum. i just put on my underwear, shorts and a tshirt. Still smelling of cum i stopped at the bookstore and bent over for a few more guys.  When i finally went home there was a text saying there was a bottle of Irish whisky in the backseat for me which was a very pleasant surprise! 

On 5/13/2019 at 4:46 PM, phukhole said:

I've been blown away by some older tops.  You never know when they're gonna be a stud.  Palm Springs is a good spot for daddy and grand daddy types!

It is not Age as much as Experiences that older Tops will know more ways to properly Breed your ass. A guy that knows how to fuck and BREED my ass is always a great day. Looks I was more picky when younger and after a 12 hour session at a bathhouse with No Choice but to accept ANY bare Cock and Loads of Cum in my ass from anyone who Pump their load DEEP Inside my ass.

Gloryhole or mask and dark rooms then I have No idea who was Fucking my ass.