Swim meat

Guest tristian

Guest tristian

I finished the first heat at my swim meet and didn't have anything to do until the after noon final.  So i played with my phone for  awhile, than i got bored. S i started to look for the guys in the stands not looking at the water but at the pool deck.  Its not a huge spectator sport  so there are a bunch of dads sitting in the metal stands right off the pool deck.  when i catch one looking i put on a show flexing, stretching or doing some random push ups or pullups in my speedo. maybe even make a couple adjustments in my suit.  I catch one guy about mid 40's whos no longer watching the kids meet n looking my way. when he gets up to go to the bathroom, i follow him. i stand at the urinal next to him with my speedo pulled down around my thigh and my but crack poping out the back. i play with it a little until he notices , and give him a smile. he grabs my ass, and tells me to meet him in the parking lot in 5.  I grab my swim team robe and put it on over my speedo and go outside. he takes me out to his x5 and we climb in the back seat. he slides huis hand up my leg under my robe n starts rubbing my crotch, while he undoes his pants, unleashing a nice thick cock with a dad bush.  i start going down on him drooling on his cock, till he pulls me on to his lap. he pulls the speedo down under my robe,, n pulls my hips toward his cock as i lower myself on to him. i start rocking back n forth as he bucks into me, while he holds my chest n plays with my nipples. my cock isstill half in my speedo when i cum . i feel him shoot inside me.  u get off him n take him in my mouth until hes hard again. Then he puts me on my knees , with my hips against the seat back and my body n head in the trunk. he gets behind me , and starts to do me doggy with his chest on top oh me wedged against the ceiling.  he starts to pound my wet hole , i cant help but cum again.  he dumps another load in me.   he pulls his pants back up, n pushes me out of the car while i try to pull my speedo back up under my robe.  on my way back for my final i stop by the showers to wash the cum out of my speedo and get the rest of it wet to hide the spots.