Undetectable questions

Question for those that are Undetectable. I've heard that you can't get HIV from Positive Undetectable persons from sex. Is this true?

Could I theoretically take 10 loads (random number, just an example) in one night from 10 different Undetectable guys and even keep those loads in my ass for a few hours at least and still not get HIV? 

Would anything happen to any HIV negative guys who fuck and breed me on top of that?

8 minutes ago, in2itxxx said:

Question for those that are Undetectable. I've heard that you can't get HIV from Positive Undetectable persons from sex. Is this true?

Could I theoretically take 10 loads (random number, just an example) in one night from 10 different Undetectable guys and even keep those loads in my ass for a few hours at least and still not get HIV? 

Would anything happen to any HIV negative guys who fuck and breed me on top of that?

yes that is true. UNTRANSMITTABLE means UNTRANSMITTABLE

Guest Upstateguy518
1 hour ago, in2itxxx said:

Undetectable means they have virtually no chance of passing on HIV as long as they continue to take their medication to keep their count down. So you, as well as any other neg guy fucking you, should be fine. But then again, If they were concerned about status they wouldn't be fucking raw lol.

1 hour ago, in2itxxx said:

I get what you are asking about. 

Lets say UD means <20 copies per ml? (or give or take)

if you take in 10 x UD load (and each men squirting 20 copies per ml, and squirting 1ml of cum), would that mean you took like 200 copies of HIV (and also taking 10ml of cum) 

would taking 200 copies of HIV ultimately infects you? in this case, No. 

The capability to transmit depends more on the VL (copies per ML) 

• Moderators

There's a technical document from the CDC that explains. It discusses the results from three clinical studies and says:

Combined, these couples engaged in over 125,000 sex acts without a condom or PrEP over more than 2,600 couple-years of observation.

There were ZERO cases of transmission where the positive partner had a VL under 200 copies/mL (undetectable). This doesn't mean that it can't happen, but statistics allow the scientists to conclude that the chances of transmission in each event are less than 0.14%.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pdf/risk/art/cdc-hiv-art-viral-suppression.pdf

Edited by vnaught8x6
typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, in2itxxx said:

If you fuck raw you leave yourself open. Not all guys are honest; and some guys may think they are undetectable but are may not be.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, fillmyholeftl said:

yes that is true. UNTRANSMITTABLE means UNTRANSMITTABLE

We all suspected this for a long time but Doctors never say “never”. 

The CDC and the VA have since declared “U=U”. You will catch other things from the scenario you describe but not HIV. 

3 hours ago, Leatherman667 said:

If you fuck raw you leave yourself open. Not all guys are honest; and some guys may think they are undetectable but are may not be.

And that's why I take PReP. 

Every poz guy I ever met said they were infected by someone who lied about status. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/14/2019 at 11:19 AM, Leatherman667 said:

I think this is more my concern than anything. I guess finding out who's actually Undetectable and who isn't is key. I've outright avoided completely any and all guys who've been Undetectable thus far, but I suppose I can include some Undetectable guys if I can confirm 100% they actually are. As long as no harm comes to me or any Neg guys who might fuck and breed me after (whether immediately after or days/weeks out), I wouldn't mind taking loads from Undetectable guys. I wanna be a cumbucket, but I wanna stay a Neg cumbucket lol!

Also, thanks everyone else who responded!

• Upvote 1

You are more likely to get infected by someone who doesn't know their status...someone who hasn't tested in awhile.  U=U is used as a risk reduction tool with partners that you KNOW.  Someone you are familiar with, that you trust that you know see their Dr and takes their meds. Any "Hookup" Bathhouse encounter should be considered ????

• Upvote 1

• Moderators
4 hours ago, in2itxxx said:

I think this is more my concern than anything. I guess finding out who's actually Undetectable and who isn't is key. I've outright avoided completely any and all guys who've been Undetectable thus far, but I suppose I can include some Undetectable guys if I can confirm 100% they actually are. As long as no harm comes to me or any Neg guys who might fuck and breed me after (whether immediately after or days/weeks out), I wouldn't mind taking loads from Undetectable guys. I wanna be a cumbucket, but I wanna stay a Neg cumbucket lol!

I am glad you listened to everyone’s advice about U=U. 

If you want to be a cumbucket and you want to stay negative, you need to get on PrEP as soon as possible. If you keep taking loads without that protection, you will eventually end up taking a toxic load either because the guy is deliberately lying to you about his status or genuinely mistaken about his status. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

On 5/14/2019 at 5:56 AM, in2itxxx said:

Ha, interesting question.  There's a few complicated ways to answer this question, but the simple answer is "no."   U=U is based on several long term studies and no doubt there were guys in the studies who were cumbuckets. I.e., the study evidence is not based on people just taking one load at a time.

Ditto the PreP advice.  Still a good idea to take Prep, people lie. 

No a person once they are Undetectable they cannot passe on HIV. Certain test will even give a false negative dues to how low quantity of the virus they have in their blood. That is why RNA HIV test is the most definitive because even if you are Undetectable it will show up. Yes you can keep their load and not get HIV, but their are other STI's you can still catch. Furthermore, Studies have proven that meth addiction can compromise a sero positive person's undetectable status.