Manifest 4U Atlanta

dickluva

Hey, I was at P3 at Manifest last Wednesday,  May 8 too.  I had a great time.  Drove from STL to ATL, 9 hours.  Got a room at Microtel Buckhead ($75?/nt.)  Just trying to say I went to some effort to be at my first real scheduled Manifest play party.  I was there like 3 or 4 hours,9ish to 1ish.  Manifest has exciting sexclub slings and playrooms. Didn't chat with any pigs that where on this site.

I wore my favorite speedsnap cockring: a white jock, white soccer soccer socks, and white basketball shoes.  Pig wrote obscenities appropriate on my back.  Kept my poppers handy, and ready to share.  This gray scrawny pig was my first playmate,  We played in booth with gloryholes.  He fucking breeded me, both of us standing up while I held some handles in the walls, my dick sticking through the gloryhole,  I love getting fucked by somebody i can't see, and getting sucked by somebody I can't see; the guy sucking me backed his asshole up on my dick.  

Next the dark room where I met really HOT bearded pigfucker.  I sucked it on my knees in front of the crowd who played with its nipples, my hole, and each other.  I climbed on the rickety fuck bench where I was bred 2 more times.  There was a lot of noise., which is my idea of living.  Played with a crowd in darkroom alley.   Young hot BBC asked "You got any loads in you?"

"Yes sir, 3 sir," I replied.

"Want one more?"

Got one more in a video room, on my back, looked right in its sweet brown eyes while he planted a HOT load deep in my cumhole.

The video lounge is luxurious, with seating and multiple big screens.  I met hot young fucker.  We chatted and told him I had 4 loads in my cumhole butt hadn't dropped my load yet as my dick wasn't working.

He said "I ain't leaving here until my hole is dripping with your load."

He was willing to suck it, and fuck it til I got hard too.  I fucked the horny pig in multiple play areas, in positions, til i finally bred him deep.  I told him I would write on BZ of my encounter with him.

Had a fever develop 2 days after P3 that has lasted 3 days too.   Almost a week later I still trouble swallowing, my hips still ache, my cumhole is still puffy.😈

I would definitely go back to Manifest 4U and P3.XOX

• Like 10
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, speedo21 said:

What is this event?  I've never heard of it.

It's called P3 - Poz, Prep, Play.  Obviously there's no "test" for entry :) But it could be any night they're open.  It's always 99% raw sex anytime I go - or maybe my wet hole just sends a signal lol

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, fucknfeedme said:

Nice- I will be in Atlanta the middle of July and plan on hitting Manifest.  Looking forward to having cum drippin down my legs.

You can get the same results any night the sign says "OPEN" lol.  The big events like cumunion or P3 have more guys, but that also means more cumdumps amd tops being pickier about where they finally drop their loads.  My last couple visits have been on "regular" Sat nights.  Wear a jock and get someone to fuck you in an open area (like the fuck bench or one of the slings).  Once you've had some exposure and guys see you're an EASY fuck you'll be busy all night and dripping in no time :) 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 5/22/2019 at 5:54 AM, justsexnowatl said:

You can get the same results any night the sign says "OPEN" lol.  The big events like cumunion or P3 have more guys, but that also means more cumdumps amd tops being pickier about where they finally drop their loads.  My last couple visits have been on "regular" Sat nights.  Wear a jock and get someone to fuck you in an open area (like the fuck bench or one of the slings).  Once you've had some exposure and guys see you're an EASY fuck you'll be busy all night and dripping in no time :) 

Thanks hot man. I will be there Thurs July 11th. I will wear a jock and do exactly what you said. I will let anyone fuck me that has a hard raw dick. No condoms ever