On 5/15/2019 at 3:06 PM, ronnie4u said:

Love to find used Condoms that still has cum loads inside them - any favorite places ?     :)

It's great finding them but they are few and far in between.  I love licking the cum out of then. You need to find a spot outdoors where prostitutes work the area or a lover's lane. Problem is, due to all the DNA johns are taking their used condoms with them rather than tossing them.

Again... Thanks to TexasTwink for inspiring this story... Seriously, guys. Follow him. 

Chapter 2.

We entered Sam’s basement playroom to see the twink already in position, with his curvy butt cheeks beautifully framed by his jockstrap right at the edge of the sling, ready to get fucked, raw or otherwise. He huffed his poppers as I knelt down and dove into his beautiful ass. I lapped at his hole, with Ron’s big hands spreading his cheeks as wide as they’d go. Mike and Bill started fingering his ass as I spit onto the twink’s loosening hole. Sam told the boy he was going to go first. The twink nodded and took another big huff of poppers. I stepped aside as Sam opened the fresh condom and unrolled it onto his meaty cock. 

Sam is very well hung and that condom barely rolled halfway down his dick. He slapped it against the twink’s crack and jabbed it into him. The twink winced but knew better than to ask Sam to enter him slowly. Sam hammered his hips into the twink as I knelt down and sucked Pedro’s cock. Sam asked the twink, ‘Do you want me to fill up this condom or let another guy have a go?’ The twink moaned, ‘Use me… Please use me…’ He reminded the twink that they hadn’t discussed the status of any of the guys about to fuck and eventually breed him. The twink just moaned realizing he was likely to take raw POZ cock. 

Sam pulled out and his meaty cock drooped down. The rubber had rolled down and his cock was far from fully hard. He shrugged and said, ‘I hate condoms…’ Pedro grabbed Sam’s balls and pulled his hand back taking the condom with it. He rolled it inside out over his uncut cock. Of course, it was smeared with Sam’s copious precum, which now oozed into the twink’s guts as Pedro slid forward. I knelt down to get Sam fully hard again with my throat. 

The twink groaned as Pedro opened him up. Pedro leaned forward so his face was right over the twink’s. ‘Take a hit, slut….’ And he did. Pedro rocked his hips slowly but forcefully. ‘Feel that rush, slut.’ The twink exhaled and allowed the rocking of the sling to let Pedro go as deeply as he could. Pedro pulled out, his cock only at half mast, spongy from the condom dulling his sensation. 

Pedro yanked the condom off. I was surprised it had lasted through two aggressive dominant tops. He rolled the used rubber down onto Ron’s stubby thick toxic tool. Ron stabbed into the twink’s ass and fucked hard for a few minutes. He pulled out, and I suckled his softened dick. I tasted the fuck juices on the condom and handed it to Mike who reluctantly put it on. 

Mike almost instantly lost his hard on but managed to get his cock into the twink for a few thrusts before shaking his head and pulling out. Bill turned the condom inside out so his partner’s POZ precum was slick on the outside. Bill sneered at the twink as he slid in, hissing, ‘Your guts are being lubed with toxic precum? You like that, slut?’ The twink just moaned and took another hit of poppers. ‘This rubber won’t last much longer, pig. Then, you’ll get a full dose…’ The twink took another deep hit. ‘You like that,’ he egged the twink on… ‘You do. Pig…’ 

Pedro had snuck up right behind Bill and asked Sam over his shoulder, ‘I have an idea. He into piss?’ The twink’s eyes opened wide. Sam shrugged and said to ask him. The twink nodded vigorously. Here was this beautiful twink already fucked by multiple strangers more-or-less safely but lined with POZ precum, and naturally he was a piss pig too. Pedro tapped on Bill’s shoulder and nodded that it was his turn. He yanked the battered condom off of Bill’s hard cock and pulled it down hard onto his own dick. 

Pedro grinned and pushed his hips forward. The twink squirmed on his cock. Pedro held his position and I realized that he was pissing into the condom on his cock. I swear I heard a pop and then piss started to slosh out of the twink’s hole. Pedro ripped that rubber apart with a big load of piss. Pedro pulled out and the shredded condom was on the base of his cock, looking more like a cockring than any kind of protection. Ron pulled it off of Pedro’s glistening dick and pulled it down around his balls. 

I suckled Pedro and Sam back and forth as Ron stepped up to the twink’s ass. He entered him, the first fully bare cock of the night. He groaned loudly enjoying the twink’s silky wet hole without any latex in the way. He grabbed the chains and wrapped his arm so the twink could see the biohazard tattoo. He licked his tattoo and spit in the twink’s face. The twink was overwhelmed with pleasure he’d never before allowed himself.

Mike and Bill oinked and held the poppers under the twink’s nose. He was really flying. Ron would pound a few strokes, then pull out, allowing Pedro’s piss to drool out of his loosened ass. Sam stood behind Ron and let his cock brush against his POZ hole. Sam held his cock straight out and it slid easily into Ron’s well-used well-fucked seasoned ass. Ron loved having a bare cock in him as he raw-pummeled the twink. He began to quiver and came deep in the twink’s ass. Without a pause, Sam pulled Ron aside and slid into the twink. Ron’s fresh load, ass juice, and Pedro’s piss made for a wet fuck and Sam bred the twink as he moaned loudly. 

Mike laid down on a mattress and Bill and I hoisted the twink out of the sling and onto Mike’s thick POZ cock. Bill forced the twink’s sweaty body down and slid his own dick into the twink alongside his partner. This twink was full of two raw POZ cocks opening him up wider than ever before. Mike was mostly still with Bill plowing into the twink doing the hard fucking. Mike looked into the twink’s face and told him he was about to take two more POZ loads. He came inside the twink as Bill kept fucking, sending a stream of runny cum sloshing out of the twink’s used-up ass. Bill came too and pulled out. I dove in and lapped at the twink’s hole. 

I filled my mouth with seed and spit it down onto my own cock. Pedro handed me the shredded rubber and I sucked the goo off of it and let it drool into the twink’s open mouth. I got on my back and aimed my dick straight up. The twink lowered his ass down onto me and I slid inside him. He threw his head back and whimpered. He bounced up and down on my cock as globs of cum poured out of him and onto my balls. He pulled off and lapped up the spilled seed. He climbed back on and rode for a few minutes. 

The guys circled us as they jerked off into the twink’s face. Sam and Ron came again bathing the twink in cum. He guzzled as fast as he could and Mike and Bill came again too, shooting their loads all over his chest. Pedro mopped up the cum with his hands and fingered it into the twink alongside my cock. That sticky wetness sent me over the edge and I bred the twink deeply. 

He finally reached down to his jockstrap pouch and pulled out his own beautiful cock. Sam aimed his hand at the twin’s used fuckhole, and forced at least a few fingers inside him. The twink jerked frantically and shot perhaps his last NEG load all over my chest. He rolled forward and collapsed onto me in a sweaty heap. He closed his eyes saying over and over, ‘Thank you. Thanks guys. I really needed this. Thank you…’ I got up and Ron covered the twink with a cummy towel. We headed back upstairs to give him a few minutes to nap. 

Upstairs, we clinked a few beer bottles. Sam asked if we’d had fun, and of course we had. The guys left one by one and in pairs until it was just me and Sam. We opened another bottle of beer as the twink came meekly up the stairs. In just his jockstrap, he bent over a counter and showed us his red juicy ass. I couldn’t help but dive back in and lap at all of the cum running out of his hole and down his thighs. 

He had to head to the airport for an early flight, but promised he’d let Sam know the next time he was passing through. Now that he’d felt raw cocks inside of him, he’d never go back to asking tops to ‘please… use a condom…’ 

• Like 21
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3