Seeking asylum while poz

I am a student on a visa. Recently, I found out that I am pozzed... My home country is horrible in their treatment of LGBT individuals and HIV positive folks. Not to mention the healthcare for HIVers are below par, the meds they offer could only last around 10 years. And the government deliberately adds a lot of toxic ingredients to make sure to our health is deteriorated to reduce transmission. Please help me, thanks so much 

54 minutes ago, SubHornyBottom said:

I am a student on a visa. Recently, I found out that I am pozzed... My home country is horrible in their treatment of LGBT individuals and HIV positive folks. Not to mention the healthcare for HIVers are below par, the meds they offer could only last around 10 years. And the government deliberately adds a lot of toxic ingredients to make sure to our health is deteriorated to reduce transmission. Please help me, thanks so much 

if you were in Scotland. Prep and all your treatment WOULD BE FREE

I think you are going to need to give us more info to help you out, IE, your home country, where in the USA are you studying, etc.  In the US, accessibility to treatment can vary by state.  Seeking asylum just for HIV may be difficult unless you can prove your home country does little to nothing to help you out.  But more info will be helpful. 

As for added “toxic ingredients” it’s helps to stick to facts here, and unless you have something to back that up, it’s hard to recognize it.

Edited by wood