Choking out

Guest LutonBottom

Guest LutonBottom

I recently choked my fuckbuddy and accidentally caused a blackout. I couldn’t believe how hard I got when I realised and now I want to do it to other guys, preferably as my hard cock is nestled against their lubed hole so that I can slide in balls deep at the moment they pass out and relax. Anyone up for it?

12 hours ago, LutonBottom said:

I recently choked my fuckbuddy and accidentally caused a blackout. I couldn’t believe how hard I got when I realised and now I want to do it to other guys, preferably as my hard cock is nestled against their lubed hole so that I can slide in balls deep at the moment they pass out and relax. Anyone up for it?

It s something I love to do... I will cum just before to pass out

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest swallow

That's super hot! Chocking is amazing and it must be hot to fuck a guy while he passed out... Would it be safe to throatfuck  a guy while unconscious?

I've never been 'choked' yet, but one time I was in a 69 with a guy with a rockin' body, with nice thick muscular legs that he used to pin my head/neck tight. Normally I'm mildly claustrophobic, so I thought I would panic a little when he started putting the pressure on (which lightly choked me).

Instead, my dick grew harder and bigger and I realized instantly that I loved it. I'd definitely be up for getting choked out.

Guest LutonBottom
On 5/17/2019 at 11:47 AM, swallow said:

That's super hot! Chocking is amazing and it must be hot to fuck a guy while he passed out... Would it be safe to throatfuck  a guy while unconscious?

I think throat fucking would be too dangerous due to the possibility of accidentally swallowing your tongue, but imagine coming round with a big hard cock deep inside your arse... 

Guest Bearman

Love to be choked at the moment the top drives his cock deep inside and shoots his load  Have experienced it with a belt round my neck whilst Im being fucked and then pulled tight as the guys cock hits its climax.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been choked out 3 times.  The last time was intentional the first two times were accidental but still hot.  The intentional situation i passed out and came to with the guys cock in my ass.  I would love to repeat it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, spitjack said:

I've been choked out 3 times.  The last time was intentional the first two times were accidental but still hot.  The intentional situation i passed out and came to with the guys cock in my ass.  I would love to repeat it. 

That sounds incredibly intense - would love to experience it from both sides

• Like 2

Done this once, though not while being fucked, which I wouldn't mind trying. Problem is I had a minor hallucination as I came to, got into a bit of a panic. IIRC I thought I had left the oven on, so tried to get up and run before I fully came to (I was at the top's house.) would be willing to try again though. 

• Piggy 1

On 5/19/2019 at 6:37 PM, Guest Bearman said:

Love to be choked at the moment the top drives his cock deep inside and shoots his load  Have experienced it with a belt round my neck whilst Im being fucked and then pulled tight as the guys cock hits its climax.

I have had a belt round my neck which gets tighter with each fuck - and tighter again with the top climaxing inside me.  Any top want to help me repeat this?

• Like 1