Choking out

Guest LutonBottom

Guest Sithis

Love getting choked out, done it a fair few times over the years (usually hands, sometimes a belt, almost always poppered off my face).

Love it best when a guy is right in my face, seeing him smirk as I black out gets me hot as.

16 minutes ago, Sithis said:

Love getting choked out, done it a fair few times over the years (usually hands, sometimes a belt, almost always poppered off my face).

Love it best when a guy is right in my face, seeing him smirk as I black out gets me hot as.

Now that I'd love to try with you mate!

I LOVE getting choked: belt, arms, bag, noose,gas mask, the lot. Usually involves poppers. Blacked out the once, in a club darkroom with a belt. Want to do it again if anyone’s game?

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 11:19 PM, FitLad23uk said:

I love choking out my boy. Gets me so fucking solid inside his smooth hole.

that is exactly why I love being choked out,i beg before it starts that if the choker really wants to go as far as he wants to meet his sexual urges and needs then I submit fully to his requirements.as soon as the choking commences I just want to feel his excitement grow and his cock swell up solidly as my neck compresses 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/15/2019 at 2:04 PM, LutonBottom said:

I recently choked my fuckbuddy and accidentally caused a blackout. I couldn’t believe how hard I got when I realised and now I want to do it to other guys, preferably as my hard cock is nestled against their lubed hole so that I can slide in balls deep at the moment they pass out and relax. Anyone up for it?

Love to be choked while being fucked. such a turn on to be dominated to the extreme knowing that my life Is in anothers hands

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've always wanted to find someone into Jiu Jitsu who can properly choke me out.

The closest I managed was when a semi regular top brought another top to fuck me. He saw my gas mask (which I mostly use for poppers, but also want to be tied and a top to pump them into the mask until a pass out) and while I was on my back with his bare cock balls deep in me he wrapped both hands round my neck and choked me hard.

He wouldn't go so far as my passing out though unfortunately even though I said he could if he wanted.

But I've also had the fantasy for as long as I can remember to be slipped something and fucked bb while I'm unconscious. That needs a whole lot of trust though, or a genuine stranger doing it for their kicks.

Edited by sluttony
  • Upvote 1