Choking out

Guest LutonBottom

Hi I'm a married sub bitch guy who loves being chocked and passing out while tied up love big hands crushing me  , belts, plastic bags, pillow cases and gas masks use me . Would like a fist in me while passing out and getting brutal fisted

• Like 1

Love hearing ya’ll talk about it.  Never tried it.  Just curious does it make the bottom looser and more able to take a big cock when he’s being choked out?   Or just a dominant hot thing to do? 😉

If I saw him start to pass out and feel his hole relax as I’d push in I’d be so hugely turned on.  But without feedback I’d be afraid I’d rip him because it would be hard to not wanna muscle in deep.  I mean I love to fuck rough but don’t like, breaking my boys too badly either.    But if things relax a lot when on the edge of passing out that would be awesome to try. 😉

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, hexfet said:

Love hearing ya’ll talk about it.  Never tried it.  Just curious does it make the bottom looser and more able to take a big cock when he’s being choked out?   Or just a dominant hot thing to do? 😉

If I saw him start to pass out and feel his hole relax as I’d push in I’d be so hugely turned on.  But without feedback I’d be afraid I’d rip him because it would be hard to not wanna muscle in deep.  I mean I love to fuck rough but don’t like, breaking my boys too badly either.    But if things relax a lot when on the edge of passing out that would be awesome to try. 😉

If "things relax a lot" when on the edge of passing out, people would shit themselves every night while sleeping.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, hexfet said:

My rule is if I’m passed out don’t stop your pleasure because I was definitely Born to be nothing more than a cum dump and let him get any stress and aggression out on me....or been broken yet.......any way jjust get video so I can watch later

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 5/16/2019 at 2:20 AM, Gregory said:

It s something I love to do... I will cum just before to pass out

i love being choked while being fucked good and hard . The top can take me to pass out if he wishes too . Love the bruises it leaves on my neck 

On 9/19/2020 at 2:02 PM, Charly said:

Hi I'm a married sub bitch guy who loves being chocked and passing out while tied up love big hands crushing me  , belts, plastic bags, pillow cases and gas masks use me . Would like a fist in me while passing out and getting brutal fisted

Sounds like a dream cum true being fisted and out !

Love this discussion. An extremely horny subject,  having rough and raw sex leading to the ultimate, the other guy placing his trust and life in your hands.  Am talking to a guy on another site about meeting up next weekend, to choke him until he passes out. He says he has done it before and when he comes back, he doesn't know where he is for 60 seconds or so. Really want to try this for real from both ends.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bbpissslut said:

Love this discussion. An extremely horny subject,  having rough and raw sex leading to the ultimate, the other guy placing his trust and life in your hands.  Am talking to a guy on another site about meeting up next weekend, to choke him until he passes out. He says he has done it before and when he comes back, he doesn't know where he is for 60 seconds or so. Really want to try this for real from both ends.

i love the thought of being choked out and get so very aroused when I know i am going to meet up with a top that will , “take my breath away “ !

I love choking a faggot out while I breed it.the harder they like it the better. i love it when they pass out and go limp so I can shove my arm up their ass while they are unconscious or by the time they come to some random stranger is fucking them in my load and I'm long gone. If you are in Toronto hit up @LittleCumSewer That faggot is a total whore and loves getting strangled. I have used a rope, a belt, my hands and even a noose on this fuckboy and strangled her skinny neck so hard I left bruises

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love choking a faggot out while I breed it.the harder they like it the better. i love it when they pass out and go limp so I can shove my arm up their ass while they are unconscious or by the time they come to some random stranger is fucking them in my load and I'm long gone. If you are in Toronto hit up @LittleCumSewer That faggot is a total whore and loves getting strangled. I have used a rope, a belt, my hands and even a noose on this fuckboy and strangled her skinny neck so hard I left bruises

yes daddy. as a worthless faggotwhore and a community cumdump there is nothing I enjoy more than getting fucked and bred by men like you, who show me they have no respect for me by using me and abusing me and treating me like trash. men who try to hurt me when they fuck me, spit in my face, piss on me, use my mouth for an ashtray and strangle the fuck out of me

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2