Choking out

Guest LutonBottom

3 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love choking a faggot out while I breed it.the harder they like it the better. i love it when they pass out and go limp so I can shove my arm up their ass while they are unconscious or by the time they come to some random stranger is fucking them in my load and I'm long gone. If you are in Toronto hit up @LittleCumSewer That faggot is a total whore and loves getting strangled. I have used a rope, a belt, my hands and even a noose on this fuckboy and strangled her skinny neck so hard I left bruises

You could choke me any day...... 

3 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I love choking a faggot out while I breed it.the harder they like it the better. i love it when they pass out and go limp so I can shove my arm up their ass while they are unconscious or by the time they come to some random stranger is fucking them in my load and I'm long gone. If you are in Toronto hit up @LittleCumSewer That faggot is a total whore and loves getting strangled. I have used a rope, a belt, my hands and even a noose on this fuckboy and strangled her skinny neck so hard I left bruises

luckily im not there love getting choked and strangled a lot but pass out very easily.. havent woken with arm wrecking me but several times other than my date been fucking me with his cum as lube

On 5/17/2019 at 12:47 PM, Guest swallow said:

That's super hot! Chocking is amazing and it must be hot to fuck a guy while he passed out... Would it be safe to throatfuck  a guy while unconscious?

dont know if safe .. been 5 times it aches for few hours and can be soar in throat several hours depending what thet throatfucked with, how long and how many times.. mostly been lil drugged before choked out but still unconcious throatfucked

• Upvote 2

On 9/28/2020 at 5:50 PM, BoyStrangler said:

have u ever choked out a total newbie faggot and fisted him? did he bleed? what was it like? did u feel any mercy? god ur posts are so fucking hot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i have never been chocked but would love to try it and feel cock inside me. it sounds hot and love the idea of top with his hands wrapped around my neck while he fucks me.

Being choked is one of my absolute favorite things. My 2 favorite positions for it are on my back with a single hand around my throat and using his weight, pushing down blocks the airway, and squeezing from the side will restrict blood/o2 to the brain,bao you can experience 2 different feelings. If I'm on my knees he can either use his hands and pull back, or a belt/scarf/whatever is handy.

I very much enjoy top who will take start slowly and increase the time he does it until I eventually go all the way out.

Every single time I've gone out I wake up fighting/struggling for just a second then when I realize my hole is being pounded I kinda get the giggles, and I've actually nutted SEVERAL time and the exact moment I wake up

2 hours ago, salerio said:

I don't know, I think I would have to be properly restrained so I can't fight and don't have a choice but to take whatever is given

You have to get into your faggot headspace and surrender to your top and allow him to take control of your mind , body and will.  And enjoy !

On 10/4/2020 at 6:20 PM, parvenu said:

have u ever choked out a total newbie faggot and fisted him? did he bleed? what was it like? did u feel any mercy? god ur posts are so fucking hot

Yep. Thats good fun. I love how confused boys look when they wake up and my fist is up their ass or someone totally different is fucking them raw

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...