• Moderators

This story was on the original bugshare, and whatever it was called before that (back when it didn't have the crazy purple background and was just text). As I recall, there were multiple versions. One version was ported to this site back in 2010 (thanks hotload84), in "A special birthday gift"  The other version, which had a rather different feel to it at the climax (the only part of the story that was much different), wasn't. And it was hot in a different sort of way. About three computers ago, I used to have a version of it saved to my hard drive and would revisit it every now and then. But with changing formats and all, I lost track of it and I haven't been able to find it anywhere on the web, either. So I've reconstructed it from the existing version as best I can from my battered memories (oh yes, I've killed more than a few brain cells in the last 20 years!), with a few added touches of my own. Hope you enjoy!

The Birthday Boy

I met the birthday boy at a club I don't usually frequent. The crowd is younger and overall less mature than what I like. But a buddy of mine twisted my arm, so I went along.

I was having an okay time dancing until I bumped into this kid who was no taller than 5'5", but built like a gymnast and wearing no shirt. He gyrated his hips in a sexy manner and kept looking in my direction. I smiled at him, which he took as an invitation. Next thing I knew he was pushing his butt against my crotch and we were dirty dancing.

It wasn't long before I asked him to have a drink. My buddy was tangled up with a bunch of twinkies on the dance floor, so I didn't feel like I was abandoning him. Chip and I headed toward the bar.

He’d just turned 21 and was celebrating with some college buddies. He was studying geology, and his only sex had been with guys in the dorm. There was a lot he wanted to explore. And he didn’t mean rock formations. We drank a couple of beers, danced some more, and ended up in his jeep a half hour before closing.

I invited him over to my place since I live alone and don’t have to worry about roommates or uninvited visitors. Earlier that day I‘d purchased some high-grade weed and wanted to try it out. We headed up to the roof of my building to smoke a joint and jabber. A few tokes told us the stuff performed as advertised, and it hit Chip particularly hard.

"I feel so fucked up now."

I volunteered to give him a massage, and we went downstairs to my bedroom. I had him undress and lay face down on the bed. I took the baby oil and started rubbing him down. He got to moaning and grinding his hot bubble butt up into my hands. Every time I ran past his crack, he'd part his legs a little more, until, by the 5th pass, he was lying there totally spread-eagled.

He wanted it bad—and so did I. I stroked up and down his crack and leaned my face close to his boy butt so I could smell the musky scent emanating from his hole.

"Do you like to buttfuck?"

I tried not to laugh. “Do I like to buttfuck? Hell yeah!”

He asked me to put on a condom, saying he wanted to stay clean in case he ever met “Mr. Right.”

I commented that if he ever met “Mr. Right,” it wouldn’t matter if he were clean or not.

I pretty much always bareback and halfway contemplated refusing. But considering my status, I figured he had a point. I squirted some lube in his crack and worked it in with my finger. Then I let him unroll the condom over my rock-hard shaft.

“Roll over,” I said, and spooned behind him. Then I put my arms around his hot little torso and slowly pushed into his crack.

To my surprise, before I even got the head fully in he grimaced and complained how much it hurt. I reassured him, then rolled on my back and told him to sit on it. That might be easier. Hi tried it, but still complained, and pulled off my dick as soon as he got the head inside. I was getting frustrated, but tried not to show it because, well, he was just 21; and I figured he hadn’t fucked much.

"I'm sorry, I guess this isn't going to work," he apologized, reaching back and pulling the condom off my cock. I expected to hear him to say that he’d better be going. But instead he kept his hole positioned right above my drooling dick, and gradually lowered himself till strands of precum clung to his man-pussy.

"It's really too bad,” me murmered, “'cause I really wanted to feel you way up inside me, a kind of a special birthday gift. And I bet you wanted to fuck me, too.” He began gently rocking back and forth on my cock and brushing his ass lips against the tip. When my cock was just centered in his hole, he gyrated his hips the way he had on the dance floor – so that, ever so slowly, my raw dick started to slip inside him.

When the head of my cock popped past his sphincter, he got this glazed look of lust on his face. His lips parted, but he said nothing further. I slid deeper into him. He leaned back on me. His hungry hole gripped my dick. I could remain passive no longer. I pulled out, rolled him onto his back, lifted his legs to my shoulders, and began to fuck him slow and deep.

I kept it up for what seemed like ages, but eventually I knew I couldn't hold out much longer. My breathing grew ragged as I picked up the pace, thrusting hard into his firm gym-rounded ass. He moaned softly, "Don't cum in me, okay? Just don't cum in me."

"Don't what?"

"Please don’t cum in me."

I slowed a bit and leaned down, brushing my scruffy cheek against his smooth one. “Don't... what?” I asked, kissing his neck and jaw.

"Don't cum in me..."

“Don’t.” I raised my head and locked eyes with him, twitching my dick inside his hole with my pelvic muscles alone. “What?”

I could see his pupils dilate as he visualized it. “...Cum in me,” he whispered. I knew I had him.

“What?” I asked.

“Cum in me.”

I nodded my head and resumed thrusting, never breaking eye contact.

“Cum in me. Aww fuck, cum in me!” He grabbed my hips and pulled me tight against him as my thrusts grew furious. I was only too happy to oblige; as he yelled wordlessly and thrashed in ecstasy I could feel my cock swell to its full girth, flooding him with wave after wave of my toxic cum. His own jizz, perhaps neg for the last time, shot onto my chest.

To make a long story short, the marijuana and the fucking had taken its toll and shortly thereafter we fell asleep. In the morning he was the first awake; and I fucked him twice more, once in the shower and finally in the alley behind my building as we were saying goodbye.

It was then that he asked my status.

I hemmed and hawed. “Status doesn’t mean anything,” I said. “A guy may test neg one day, have a fatal affair the next, and end up poz.”

“And did I just have that fatal affair?”

“I think so.”

“Then I’d better get tested.” He glanced off down the alley toward where his jeep was parked. “I didn’t expect to stay neg forever. In fact, I kind of wonder if I wasn’t asking for it last night.”

With that we kissed. He hopped in his jeep, and drove off.

• Like 24
  • Upvote 5