Chaser or Gifter

Author's Note: This is part 1 of a combination of a fantasy of mine and someone else from years ago, also inspired by stories I have heard and read here and other places like tumblr. I hope everyone enjoys it and know that it will be continued at a slow pace. Comments and messages are welcummed and I hope you all get off on this. 

P.S. I could not for the life of me cum up with a good title, if anyone has a better one please suggest it. I spent the entire time I work on writing this so far thinking of a title and this was the best I got. Thanks Everyone!

Topping is an art. Most guys can top, but few can truly top. It takes a truly dominant guy, and most tops are not that. You have so many guys who rather top just because they don't want anyone to look down on them being a bottom, they feel it makes them stronger to top. They want to feel powerful. Especially gifters. For most gifters were chasers at one point, and that means they bottomed and bottomed hard. But since getting the gift, they think they are now all top. And they really don't remember they are truly a bottom until you have them on all fours holding their cheeks apart begging for your cock. 

That's where I come in. I'm not really a chaser, but I'm neg so I'm not a gifter. But my best fuckbuddy from college got into it and I watched how depraved he became. He still a true bottom, now a poz cumdump. But that's not this story. This story is how I get to pretend to be a chaser but in reality I just like putting those newly poz gifters in place. Like Tyler. Tyler was a total bottom and avid chaser, and once he got pozzed he switch to being a top. He was proud to gift neg bois, he got off on it. He wasn't wasting yet, but was not on meds so only a matter of time, but while he waited his ass was very nicely curved, looked perfect in a jock. 

We chatted a bit in the forums, he wanted to top me. So we agreed to meet up. His pictures did not disappoint he was very easy on the eyes, about 3 inches taller than me, strawberry blond to my brunette. And an ass that could not be contained in his jeans. We met at a club and after a bit of chit chat we leaned in close to my ear and said "do you want to cum over to my place, bitch. I'm ready to give you what you need" And I smiled and chuckled a bit, not a bad approach for a top, but you can't ask me to come back and think I'm the bitch. Anyway I gave a slightly nervous but eager "yes bro" and we left.

He had a nice apartment, real artsy, all prim and proper like, just like a good submissive bottom boy. I smile at his bed with  full length mirror opposite it. I do love to take a guy in his own bed. We made it for a bit, he was gentle sort, but I went a bit rough with my kisses, biting his lips a bit. Our shirts and his pants are gone. He is just in a black jock now. And his hands never stray far from my crotch. For a top he focus a lot on my dick. I was rubbing his back and arms as he finally removes my pants so I am in my boxer briefs. He was moaning a bit of how he was going to knock me up, and I let him get truly worked up. You need a guy all hot and bothered to put them in their place. I cup his ass and gently knead it, and just briefly trace my fingers up and down the crack. 

"You have a really nice ass Tyler, it's a shame you are a top" I say right into his ear and he mumbles an agreement of sorts. I slowly run my hands up his back and then down and slide his jock off. "Your ass is really pert Tyler, you ever bottom?" The question distracts him just for a moment and now he is naked his jock around his ankles. And as he tries to form an answer my finger goes right in and pokes his boypussy. He stutters a bit, and says "Ahhh, I'm a total top. Uhh... Ready to knock you up slut." And I slide my finger into his hole wiggling it slightly reminding him how he became a poz boy in the first place. He spreads his legs subconsciously, he moans a bit more and fumbles trying to get my underwear off.

I push him down to his knees and push my underwear off. "You like my cock Tyler?" I say with some cockiness. I know the answer since he still grabbing it. But he just says "Ugh yeah, yeah its..." and just trails off losing his thoughts, the horniness is taking over. "Suck it Tyler" And he does. He is definitely a pro at sucking even if it probably been a hot minute since he got a chance to suck a guy off. "Tyler you love that cock a lot, you can't wait to have it in your hole can you boy?" I say looking down on him. He stops for a sec and looks up "Look man, I don't mind sucking ya off, but I'm here to gift ya, remember?" I laugh for a second "Tyler your on your knees sucking my cock, your the one getting fucked tonight." He stopped and stood up, they all besides one (that slut just gave in and begged for it) have stood up at this point. 

Tyler knew he was not in control of the situation and he did not like that, but he also was still hard so he must of liked it a bit. I pull him in by the ass, sending two fingers working his hole. He does not stop me, they never do. "Doesn't my finger feel good in your tight ass" and he just moans in response. I turn him around and lean him against the mirror, he moans a yeah but his head is down not looking at himself. But he is giving in, he is pushes his ass back. "I'm going to fuck you hard and deep, you like that Tyler. "He moans a soft yeah and spreads his legs a bit more. I pull my fingers out spit on my cock and rest it on his crack. Savouring the moment he surrenders to a true top. "You ready bitch?" 

Time to make him beg like a true slut. "You want this cock in your ass, you have to ask for it slut." No top wants to ask for cock, its worst then actually taking it. But he broken he back to being the same slutty bottom he was when he was a chaser. "please" he breathes softly. I chuckle and ask "What slut? Speak up?" 

"Please fuck me"

I slide into him all the way, enjoying another trophy poz gifter being a bottom pussyboy. I fuck him hard reminding him of who he truly is. A poz cumdump. He can't hide it, he moaning loudly and looks into the mirror at me fucking him, I reach around push the fingers I had in his hole into his mouth and he sucks them like a man lost in the desert. "You ready to take my load like the poz cumdump you are?" "Yes... Breed me... mark my ass..." He has reverted to just like he was a chaser now. He starts to thrust his ass back on my cock. I must be hitting his prostate for he erupts splattering the mirror as I send my load deep into his guts. 

"Ohh my ass."  Tyler moans and collapses into the puddle of his jizz as I slide out and get up and start dressing. "You're going already" he asks and I smile knowing I am treating how they would treat most hook ups themselves. 

"Yeah I got what I came for. Thanks Slut." And with that I left knowing he would be back to his days before becoming poz, being a good cumdump for all loads, from neg guys like me. Or the true poz gifters who can really fuck you into jelly. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

Author's Note: Part 2, now with more bug stuff. Hope you all enjoy. Let me know if you got off or any comments you have. Thanks!

A few weeks after meeting up with Tyler I had gotten him back to being a good poz cumdump like he should be. I found him at the usual cruising spots often taking any load and love to give him mine when his hole is filled with toxic cum. I may not be the most avid chaser but I know I am at risk with this way of fucking but really who can turn down a hot hole like that. But now I need to set my sights on some new guy. Another gifter who really should have stayed a bottom after joining the brotherhood. 

I was at a bathhouse on a slow night just finished unloading in Tyler's hole when he started to make small talk of how dead it was. And really no one else was around. He was starting to waste and it looked so sexy. I had unloaded into him twice so far. But it was his only loads for the night, not typical for a Friday. Granted Cumunion is tomorrow so everyone is elsewhere tonight I guess. "Thanks for the loads but I might call it a night if this is how it is going to be" He said and went off to the showers. I chuckled and thought how he was so determined to top me a few weeks ago and did not even try anymore. I decided to follow him and also head out. While we were showering two major hunks. Both at least 6'2" and in their 40s or 50s walked in. One more of muscle bear and the other a bit wasting. Both tops and I thought maybe there would be more fun tonight. 

"Yo. Ty Dye Tyler" The wasting one said and Tyler instantly turned around and said "OMG! Hi daddy Mal and daddy Stephen" And I rolled my eyes at him saying OMG out loud, but also saw my next conquest. Mal and Stephen were the Poz Daddies in the area. I had seen them fucking boys usually first timers, the naive ones, the ones you almost sorry for, but at the same time you get too turned on by it. I had escaped them early on because of luck. They Pozzed my first and only boyfriend after our breakup. They were the closest to true gifters you would ever see. Wonder how long since either of these two bent over for anyone besides each other.  The gears were turning I was so boned by them and I wanted to breed on there holes. 

"So you guys here to chat in the shower or play around a bit" I said inserting myself into their conversation to hopefully get the ball rolling. 

"Sounds cocky son" Mal said and tugged on my cock a bit "A real cocky son" 

"Thanks man. I hope to put it to good use" I replied and I reached around and slapped his ass which made both of them laugh. We dried off a bit and walked back towards the theater with the long benches. Stephen seem to be manhandling Tyler pretty good and Mal had not stopped tugging with my cock but also did the occasional slap on my ass. I usually stopped guys from that but he was damn hot so I let it slide. 

Stephen sat down and Tyler started to suck his cock. While Mal push me down and sat on my lap kissing me. Really getting me all hot and bothered. His 8 inches were poking me in the stomach and I started to play with it as our tongues wrestled. I was so turned on and all of a sudden we were standing and he was massaging my ass as we necked. Then a slap and Mal said "Good Boy" and I started to realize I was not in as much control as I thought. I noticed Tyler was now in front of me on his hands facing me as Stephen stood behind him sliding his cock on up and down his crack, just teasing Tyler's hole. And that looked so good. So hot. Mal then said "Now kiss him" and I leaned down on my hands started to kiss him.

Mal now behind me reached around and played with my nipples and lightly spanked my ass. As Tyler started to moan into our kisses. Stephen had entered him and Stephen was larger than any of us. Tyler looked so hot and sounded so hot. Mal then leaned down and whispered in my ear "Tyler likes that a lot. Probably feels like this." And his finger found my tight hole. I hadn't been fucked in 3 years by now so it was very tight, but Mal finger worked itself in nicely and it felt good. I moaned out a "yeah" and I realized I might not top tonight but at the moment was fine with that. 

I was on my hands and knees in front of Tyler now being fucked hard by Stephen as Mal had worked probably two fingers into my hole and I was starting to moan as slutty as Tyler. And this was before a cock had even entered me. And then I felt it. Mal's 8 inches at my splinter. And I knew it was coming. And it hurried a bit being entered after so long but it also felt so hot. I faced down I did not want to look at Tyler as I was being topped. I felt a bit ashamed but so turned on. And then before I knew it I felt all 8 inches in me. And it was so good. 

Mal slowly rocked in and out of me. I felt his balls against mine and it was incredible. His hands were boney but firm around my waist. It was feeling so good. I was moaning "oh yeahs" and "oh gods" in a constant stream. I was starting to push back onto him and meet his thrusts I was getting so into it. His and Stephen grunts and me and Tyler's moans filled the room with the sound of them thrusting into us. 

"You a neg boy right" 

Mal's words broke me out of my heat a bit but I was still too turned on to fully reacted. I moaned a quiet "yeah" in response but a bit of fear started to creep in. 

"Your not new boy, you know we are poz, toxic, and not on meds" Stephen said and Tyler moaned a "Yessss Daddy" 

Oh god. Do I really want to be pozzed. I was started to get nervous but too turned on to stopped and noticed my dick was getting harder. I always knew I was going to catch it from one of those poz sluts I fucked but never thought I would be gifted like this. And now I was getting really turned on but really scared. 

"I'm going to cum in you and poz you up Boy" Mal said as he started to pick up the pace in this thrusts.

"Make you another of our Sons." Stephen added. 

"No." I moaned quietly. 

"What was that?" Mal asked

"Oh god" I replied but made no move to get away. I resigned myself to whatever happens happens.

"Ready Mal?" Stephens asks and Mal grunts and next thing I know I feel volley of hot potent toxic cum fill me up. It felt like he had hyperspermia but I know it was just a 7 maybe 8 spurts but it felt a lot longer at the time. I was so scared. The moment they pulled out I skedaddled. I went to the lockers and got dressed and got out. I showered when I got home and was both relieved and to my chagrin disappointed that when the load leaked out there was no pink.I was so tight but I might have gotten lucky anyway. But I also realized I might be more of a chaser than I thought. I may just need to be rougher fucking up those poz gifting sluts. I hope at least that's what I need. 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 5