Best place to get barebacking

DaddyBare

Best ways to get reliable and frequent barebacking  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you tend to find most relaible and frequent bareback encounters?

• Apps
    • Bath houses
    • Crusing areas
    • Websites
    • Other

Guest BBBoyfromTN

Cruising area and bathhouses/spas/saunas are the most reliable for me. I was at Spa Castle tonight and there were quite a few guys throughout the night fucking in the one hot tub...it has this thing in the center that blows out bubbles and obscures the action. You’re naked in there so there’s no way to bring in condoms even if you wanted to. Nobody asked me my status and I sure didn’t ask anyone there’s...you just slid inside a guy and asked them if they wanted you to cum inside, every one of them said yeah. You could hear the guys asking for the other guy to cum inside them.

Bathrooms, parks, and the gym are pretty reliable too. Who’s gonna carry co dons with them to the gym, let alone into the sauna. If you hook up it’s so spur of the moment you don’t care. You go in the shower stall and negotiate what they want sexually. I never ask them to wrap and it’s rare a guy asks me to. I don’t have condoms and neither do they. They’ll ask me to pull out to cum but most change their mind. And if you’re cruising a bathroom or a park you’re probably a pig and don’t care at all.

Apps are hot or miss, and it depends on so many factors. I’ve had even guys on Prep (usually white guys) still want me to wrap. Latinos never ask for safe.

I have found that so long as you know which bath houses to frequent, I almost invaraibaly get chances for barebacking. Websites such as BBRt have been very disappointing for me, even when I think I've got a hook-up, they don't turn up or bow out. Apps seem a popular choice, I would welcome more comments about their use. Crusing areas again depend on which one, many tend to be sheathed rather than bareback encounters.

Guest BreedingCameraman

Probably the easiest place to find loads at would be at any bathhouse that hosts a CumUnion Party. That being said, those aren’t as readily/easily available (or even accessible) to everyone that might want to attend one. Otherwise there are plenty of electronic-based options on how one might be able to look around for bareback sex partners in your immediate area. I’ll list out some my personal recommendations for which places and services are the best to utilize instead if you don’t have access to a CumUnion Party (minus obvious options, like this website for example).

1.) A bathhouse - preferably one of the larger ones, or even one that actually hosts a CumUnion Party sometimes on the weekends as those typically are cruising grounds for men who prefer raw sex. They’re usually busiest on the weekends, but it can also depend on the area you live in for how much traffic those places will get.

2.) Bareback Real Time (BBRT) - despite the fact that there are a lot of flakes and fakes on this site sometimes, they are literally a site to assist men in finding other men who have a similar interest in condomless sex. The only thing you need to remember is that you only have a limited number of messages you can send per day if you’re not a paying member, and that there are an unfortunate number of men on this site that might stand you up on your fuck date for any number if reasons. It’s still reliable for consistently finding men who only want bareback sex though.

3.) Grindr/Scruff - in putting these two in the same spot because in all actuality their usefulness depends heavily on where you live; sometimes Grindr has the better choice of men to pick from, and other times it's Scruff that’ll have the match you’re looking for. Either way, you sometimes have to play the picture swapping game where you’ll get asked to trade pictures with someone, be chatting with the intent to hook up, and then all of a sudden they vanish. These are usually most reliable when used together, the both of these apps.

4.) Adam4Adam (A4A) - this site has been around a bit longer than BBRT, but they cater to both safe sex fuckers as well as the bareback community. Often times you might have trouble convincing a safe sex only guy you think is hot to go raw, and others you might find that a barebacker might decide on using a condom if  you’re either A.) poz and trying to hook up with a neg guy who is still scared of hooking up with a poz man at all, or B.) a neg guy who is trying to hook up with a poz guy that still have hang ups about fucking and/or breeding guys who aren’t poz. Either way, however, you still might have to endure that kind of thing somewhat often, as this site is typically one of the most active and have a rather large number of men meeting up each day because of it.

5.) Adult Book Stores (ABS) - assuming that there is one in the town that you live in, you can sometime occasionally find some action at one of these stores; your chances of scoring go up significantly if there is a video arcade/theater that’s sectioned off from the rest of the store.

6.) Nasty Kink Pigs (NKP) - whole not as widely used as BBRT, the members of this site almost always do not ask for or even like using condoms during sex; the tradeoff, however, is that this is a bit more of an extreme fetish/kink site, so you’re more likely to run into individuals who are into some pretty raunchy, intense, and/or twisted sexual acts. This site also merged with one of its other sister sites a few years back called “Chem Pigs,” so there are rather large number of members that are into using “enhancements” of some kind or another either before, during, or after sex, so please keep that in mind if using this site.

7.) Local Cruising Grounds/Squirt - a lot of times if you end up going. To one of the cruising grounds in your local town you might get lucky enough to catch a guy that’s looking to fuck around but doesn’t have a condom with him. This isn't always the case, however, as some of them bring a condom or two along just in case. If you’re unsure of where your local cruising grounds are then you might consider checking out the “Squirt” website, the ending being “.org” rather than the usual. They also provide a membership service of sorts for hooking up, but probably the most important feature of the site is that they have listed  the exact locations of several cruising spots that are nearby wherever your current location is, most times providing an exact address along with plenty of comments from past cruising patrons of the area you’re checking out to help you figure out when the best time to go might be (or even announce when your own arrival would be).

8.) The (Local) Gay Bar(s) - this one is kinda obvious in my opinion; basically you just go to one of the local gay bar, check out the guys that are there, and if you like any of them try and start up a conversation with them. Granted, not all of them will be willing to hook up with you right away (and I did say “not all of them” for a reason), but occasionally you can get lucky right away and hook up with one of the patrons visiting. There are a number of scenarios that I’m sure everyone can imagine in their own, but as a personal recommendation I would avoid going back to their place as they might have condoms back there that would ruin any plans of going in raw that you might have.

9.) Alternative - this last section is pretty much only here because I couldn’t think of where else to mention the other apps and hookup site that are available to us; ManHunt, Growlr, Dudes Nude, and Hornet are just a few of the other sites and apps that are out there now that we can check out other men on.

I’m pretty sure I’ve missed something, but I think I covered most of it. If anyone has anything they’d like to add or correct me on then please do so. I’m sure we’d all like to increase our chances at hooking up more. Lol 😜

On 5/21/2019 at 4:54 AM, BreedingCameraman said:

Either way, you sometimes have to play the picture swapping game where you’ll get asked to trade pictures with someone, be chatting with the intent to hook up, and then all of a sudden they vanish

Literally "vanish".  I assume this happens when someone Blocks you?  I've had this happen a couple of times and thought it odd.  One minute you're telling me "you're gonna be my bitch!  be naked when I get there" and then next thing that happens is -- the chat message get removed and that guy's profile isn't in your list.

The apps should have an "Anti-Block" -- so a way we can flag profiles that abuse the Block button instead of using it to actually block stalkers/harmful people.

Maybe I'm just the type of (nice) guy that if it ain't gonna' happen, then I don't Block; I just ignore you :)

Edited by chipygmalion80
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i'm the only one who voted "other."  These days i have most of my success at 'adult shops' that have booths and glory holes.  If i go at quitting time or lunch break, i can usually get 4 or 5 cocks in rapid sucksession. Guys outside the booth can hear the rhythm of fucking and pounding against the dividing wall as fucking through a GH happens. i usually start of sucking, but almost always present my hole for seeding once the other guy is arroused. Some won't, but more often than not, they'll slide right into my ready hole and finish by breeding me.  ABS are hit and miss though, like any place else. CL used to be a decent source for me for anonymous walk in breeding, but of course there are flakes there. Internet apps are a breeding ground for flakes instead of just being a breeding ground.

On 5/24/2019 at 4:20 PM, chipygmalion80 said:

Literally "vanish".  I assume this happens when someone Blocks you?  I've had this happen a couple of times and thought it odd.  One minute you're telling me "you're gonna be my bitch!  be naked when I get there" and then next thing that happens is -- the chat message get removed and that guy's profile isn't in your list.

The apps should have an "Anti-Block" -- so a way we can flag profiles that abuse the Block button instead of using it to actually block stalkers/harmful people.

Maybe I'm just the type of (nice) guy that if it ain't gonna' happen, then I don't Block; I just ignore you :)

BBRT has become notorious for this lately.  Can't tell you how many times this has happened recently.  It's one thing if something is done/said in the arranging to put you off, but at least say so.

Bathhouses/saunas/sex clubs are basically the haven for barebacking.  Not everyone there will bareback, but it's at least a super-majority.  I just assume any guy willing to fuck me in a sauna/sex club/sex party is going to do it raw; this has led to a couple of surprises where my prospective top asks if I have condoms (which I say I don't) and it either ends there, or he goes with it.  

• Like 1