Cum on partners cock then suck?

I remember back in the CL days a guy in my area def to request this never thought much about it fast forward few months seen a video of the act and now it’s all I can think about.  I’ve never been one to eat my own load much but since seeing the video it’s definitely ramped up.   Any one else ever done it and what’s the correct term for if there is one    

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2019 at 12:49 AM, Shoot2quick said:

I remember back in the CL days a guy in my area def to request this never thought much about it fast forward few months seen a video of the act and now it’s all I can think about.  I’ve never been one to eat my own load much but since seeing the video it’s definitely ramped up.   Any one else ever done it and what’s the correct term for if there is one    

I love eating cum. But once I’d ejaculate I’d lose the desire. 

The trick is to learn to stop right before you orgasm... then practice pumping the cum out slowly. You’ll still be horny and have a nice load of fresh cum to lap up.

works great if you don’t cum for a few days first. 

• 1 month later...
Guest CuriousDallas

Was doing a group thing this morning and licked, ate, and sucked the guys dick after he’d cum in another guy’s ass....was so fucking hot. The kid had been fucked by me and another guy who joined us so was a mix of all of our cum...was so hot