Cumunion paddles?

I went to Lidell Jackson's wwwJacksofcolor.com

from 2006 till I moved in 2017.

I have been to his parties at Paddles, at 38 West 38 St and Rainbow in LIC.  I lived close enough to walk to Paddles and/or West 38 St.  I preferred W 38 St, because Paddles is a basement club with a cold floor, but in summer was ok.

Guest gwmcatcher

I was at Cumunion Paddles last night.  It was my second time. I've been to CU in five different cities and this Is by far the best, both in terms of variety of guys, lack of attitude and amount of fucking.

Last night the crowd skewed slightly older - most between 35-45 - than my first time.  About 100 guys total I estimate.  Dress code naked or just jock/underwear.

There are two main play areas, a largish semi dark room to the left and a smaller upstairs room to the right.  Last night there was lots of fucking in both rooms.  Last time, the upstairs room was mostly relaxing.

If you're half-way decent (unlike me 😜) and you bend over to make your hole available, you'll get fucked. 😉

Only problem guys complain about is there is only one (small) bathroom with one sink, one urinal, and one toilet so not easy to "freshen up" if you need to.

DM me if you have more questions.

2 hours ago, ffbareff said:

I was at Cumunion Paddles last night.  It was my second time. I've been to CU in five different cities and this Is by far the best, both in terms of variety of guys, lack of attitude and amount of fucking.

Last night the crowd skewed slightly older - most between 35-45 - than my first time.  About 100 guys total I estimate.  Dress code naked or just jock/underwear.

There are two main play areas, a largish semi dark room to the left and a smaller upstairs room to the right.  Last night there was lots of fucking in both rooms.  Last time, the upstairs room was mostly relaxing.

If you're half-way decent (unlike me 😜) and you bend over to make your hole available, you'll get fucked. 😉

Only problem guys complain about is there is only one (small) bathroom with one sink, one urinal, and one toilet so not easy to "freshen up" if you need to.

DM me if you have more questions.

What he said! I went back in March and had a great time. Lots of guys, very diverse, no attitude, just fucking.

But yeah, the bathroom situation isn’t ideal.