First time to feel a guys cum

coal1113

Short Version: For those whose other head won’t allow them to read.

I was driving to a larger town to do some shopping. Got hit up by a guy on Growlr who invited me over, so I changed direction and drove about 30 minutes out of the way. That guy flaked and as I was leaving town this other guy hit me up on Grindr and said he needed to fuck, so we met. Nice looking black guy 5’11, 165lbs, lean, shaved body, decently hung and the chemistry was instant. We did all the foreplay and he fucked me with a condom. It was suppose to have been a quickie but I got him hard again while he was cleaning up and we started over. The second time he had me on my back at the edge of the bed my legs over his shoulders and he pounded me hard for ten minutes or so, and then it happened. I was laying there content as I could be. He started grunting and moaning and I felt this warm sensation filling my hole. I knew instantly it was his load, but this was the first time I had ever felt a guys cum actually fill me. Needless to say my heart skipped a beat and I was already wanting more when he said “Oh, dude the condom slipped off.” I told him it wasn’t a big deal I was on Prep. So we just kept fucking the rest of the afternoon. I think five or six times and that many loads minus the first wasted one. When I got home I sat on the toilet, and it was no wonder I felt his cum filling me. This guy must have shot bucket loads, because they just kept pouring out of my ass, so that in the end it looked like there was enough to fill three shot glasses.

Long version: For those who have probably gotten the baby batter off the brain

I ended up getting the rest of the day off from work after lunch on Thursday. So I decided to go to one of the larger towns and test my credit limit. I live in the Texas Panhandle so it’s an hour and half or two hour drive to any decent sized town. Which means that while driving, I sit there and play on hookup apps seeing who’s in each town I pass through. I got hit up by this hispanic guy on Growlr who said he was in heat and wanted to play. I bought his line and changed direction, he wasn’t far about thirty forty minutes out of my way and I needed to fuck. When I got ten miles from that guy I started telling him I was close, I don’t know if he lost interest while I was driving or was just a flake period, but he stopped responding. It was a small town with less than 3000 people, so I kind of hovered around town just looking at it and waiting to see if that guy would respond. Then I got a hit on Grindr. He was an middle aged black guy late forties, but he was what you would call my cup of tea. He asked me what I was doing, I told him I just got flaked on and was about to leave town. He said, “Why, I need to fuck.” I said “Awesome that’s what I wanted to hear.” We exchanged some nudes and I told him I was traveling and asked if I would be able to clean up at his house. He said the house was rented and the water wasn’t turned on yet, which kind of excited me. I love fucking in places that really weren’t meant for it. I said no big deal. Because when I travel I have a little leather shaving box in which I keep condoms, lube, a butt plug to loosen up with, and douching things. He sent me the address, and on the way over I stopped at a gas station and bought two gallons of water.

I drove to the house. It was run down with a bad roof and overgrown lawn. I was instantly turned on. He came to the door and I got my first look at him. I do believe count me in on all fours was the motto I took when I saw him. I went in with my water and little fuck kit, we said the heys and how are yas. The inside of the house was also run down, the ceiling falling in from the leaks in the roof, old cloth furniture and dirty carpet. I set the stuff down and we walked into the bedroom. I turned around and started kissing him, running my hands over his cloths to get a feel for his body. He was a good looking guy, shaved head, tall, and thin. The kissing must have tickled him the right way because he was all over me and we started undressing. I got out of my cloths faster than a guy in a moo moo could but he fucking teased me leaving his blue boxer briefs on hiding a nice bulge. I pulled him down on the bed and we kissed for a bit getting the feel of each other. The chemistry was instant though. He stood up and I pulled his underwear down and got the sight I had been craving. This guy was gorgeous, he was lean with a slight six pack sinuous legs and muscular shoulders and arms, he was light skinned with a shaved head and thin mustache, full lips, firm tight ass that I found while we were making out, and he was hung. He stood up I pulled the underwear down and there was this semi firm uncut cock handing about seven inches soft. It made that perfect little water fall that hung cocks do, with the head dangling below the balls. It was a good girth, enough to fill a hole but wouldn’t bring you to tears or tears when you first try to take it.

I was sitting on the side of the bed and I took his cock in my mouth and started working his head until he got hard, I pulled him down on the bed getting him on his back and worked him awhile just enjoying the size. He asked me if I thought I would be able to take his cock, I knew it wouldn’t any trouble but I told him, “Probably or I guess I’ll scream trying.” He laughed and got off the bed and pulled a condom from a drawer, I got in my little fuck kit and gave him a single use lube packet. I got him on his back again, I like to sit on a cock and take it in my sweet time. I sucked him hard again put the condom in my mouth and rolled it down his shaft with my lips. I blew him long enough to lube up, then I mounted him cowgirl and started in on his cock. I was wrong about the girth, the fucker was fat, and it took me a beat and some of that “hurts so good” to get it balls deep. Of course he didn’t mind, his cock was rock hard which was helpful.

Once I started riding him with ease he had had enough of that position he pulled me off stood up beside the bed and told me to bend over and leave my knees on the edge of the mattress, he slid back in and started pumping me hard. We had a little misunderstanding I said,  “Oh man that’s it” and he though I was petering out, I said “ No man, that’s the fucking spot.” Which was  all he needed to hear. He got in balls deep and just started thrusting as hard as he could which made my cock start oozing. We did that for about five minutes before I started getting leg cramps. Now I had to made a delicate move here, which was to get him to pull out and on his back so I could start riding him again, and as we all know getting between a top and a hole is like getting between a dog and his food. I semi pulled it off. I grabbed his arm and kind of twisted him around onto the bed, he got what I was going for. But he got off kilter and half his body ended up hanging off the mattress; one leg, shoulder, and ass cheek hanging off. I just went with it rather than trying to get him back on the the bed fully. I mounded him one leg folded on the bed and the other standing up off the floor, and I just started impaling myself hard on is cock. I started pinching his nipples which sent him over the edge, in less than a minute he started moaning. He pulled my hips down and blew his first load in the condom. We stayed in that position with me softly grinding on his cock until it went soft. He got up and walked into the bathroom and started using the water I had brought to wipe his cock off. I came in behind him and we had a little chitchat while cleaning up. He told me how good I was, and I told him he could have all he wanted when he got ready again so I started kissing and licking the back of his neck and nibbled his ear lobe. Just like that he said, “I’m ready now.”

We walked back into the bedroom. For some reason he liked to do things standing so he sat me on the side of the bed and held his cock in one hand and grabbed my head with the other and put my mouth on his cock, and he throat fucked me for a few minutes. He got rock hard again and I couldn’t deep throat anymore so he grabbed another condom from the drawer pushed me on my back and slipped it on, he pulled my legs over his shoulders spit on my hole and slid his cock back in. Apparently he wasn’t at all tired from the last go around because he fucking pounded my ass so hard and good that I could feel him bottoming out. I was in ecstasy this time, not that the first wasn’t great, but I was comfortable this time. On my back, my legs in a good position and I was being reamed beyond expectation. Then he did something that drove me wild. He had shave balls and his pubes were trimmed short in a rectangular patch. His little landing strip was about two inched wide and the hair was coarse which is what put me over the edge. When he bent down to kiss me he drove that coarse hair into my perineum grinding it in, and that scratched an itch I didn’t know I had. This made me break my don’t cum first rule by blowing a load all over my stomach and chest. Seeing the cum really got him going and he stood back up off the bed took hold of my knees and just pounded the shit out of me (not literally of course).

This is when it happened. Something I have read and heard time and again from guys, which is that they feel cum filling their holes. I had never felt a guys load when he shot it even though I fuck raw whenever given the chance. They guy started moaning again and I knew he was close, so I was just waiting on him to finish since I had blown my load he was wearing the condom. Then I felt a very warm thick sensation in my ass. I knew instantly it was his load, and it excited me so much because I had never felt that before and because I could feel the warmth keep growing. I wanted him to stay in, so I pulled him down to and we kissed for a while until he got soft again and his cock slipped out. He stood up and I laid there sound as a pound, savoring. He said, “Oh. Dude the condom slipped off,” I said, “It’s no big deal to me I’m taking prep.” He gave me this slight smile and cooly said “Oh. Ok.” Okay my ass. With that smile and the gleam in his eye I just know the “Come on Down” theme from the Price is Right was playing in his head.   

After that session, the guy was needing a cigarette bad but was out. So we got in my car and drove down to the store got the smokes, something to drink, and went back to his house. He barely made it in the door before he was ripping the pack open. He lit one in the living room while I stripped again as fast as my pants would allow and then started in on him. I walked back into his room to get something I came back and he was sitting all man spread on the couch playing on his phone, smoking, and there was that gorgeous fucking cock draped over his balls. I pulled the coffee table back got on my knees and started giving him head while he smoked. I stood up to get him to go back to the bed and he grabbed my dick, which was hard from all the foreplay, and started sucking me. This was a nice surprise. The guy was definitely a top though because that lasted about a minute. Anyway that’s not what I wanted that day anyway. We went back into the room and fucked at least three maybe four more times, each time with those condoms in their proper fucking place. Hidden in the drawer.

So after three hours of fucking he was getting tired and in that limped dick heaven state of mind, so I just lay there and he fucked me missionary for at least thirty minutes. It was hot, we kept lips locked whenever I wasn’t licking his neck and shoulders or nibbling his ears. The heat between us built up and it got really sweaty which is another one of those tactile feelings I love. You know, two bodies slick and gliding on each other. He got a little stiff legged fucking so long so he stood on the side of the bed again and finished fucking me doggie. I don’t know if it was because this last fuck had more intimacy or that it took the longest but after five or six loads this was his hardest orgasm. He started moaning again saying “oh fuck, oh fuck,” like he could barely get the words out it felt so good. He thrust hard and collapsed onto my back pushing me into the bed. And there it was again, a final warm gush in my ass. I didn't feel the others except that first one but this one I did. We lay like that, him on top of me, for awhile. Even after his cock went soft it just stayed in my hole right where I wanted it. Eventually someones phone rang and that was it. I got up, got dressed, fixed my hair so I didn’t look like I had been fucked all afternoon and went home.

When I got home I trusted a fart and my underwear got sort of wet, so I sat on the toilet and deposited what he deposited. It floored me. I looked down into the bowl and there was already a massive load but it just kept coming. I didn’t get to see the cum in the condom but that guy must have just gushed fountains. By the time I was satisfied I had dumped it all, I know those loads would have easily filled three shot glasses.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

Thank’s for the support guys. It was a good day of firsts. I slightly touched on it, but I also found a financial practicality as well. I literally saved hundreds of dollars on my credit card statement by switching to cock. So my new motto is; when I get the urge to spend, I’ll just take a load instead. Problem is the load is more addicting than the spending. But hey, sometimes we have to take the hard choices of life.

Edited by coal1113
  • Haha 2

The condom came off in me. But before we went to the store we cleaned up a bit. I fingered my hole a little and could feel it, and just pulled it out. It’s not the first I’ve had to fish. Tedious things they are.

Edited by coal1113
  • Like 1

On 5/23/2019 at 8:47 AM, coal1113 said:

The condom came off in me. ... Tedious things they are.

Agreed, been there done that.  I was only wondering if the "slip off" might have been deliberate but obviously not in this case.  Thanks for the great post by the way

• 7 months later...

For me, it was the fuck that took my virginity...maybe it was my ass being awakened to new sensations or because I was so into the man, but it turned into a 3 month fling and I felt it every time with him.  It doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, I savor it.

• Like 1

Love feeling the load - when I first went bare in my teens I thought I could feel the guy's pre-cum leaking into me from the temperature change - but he never came in me. During my more recent bareback experience I felt nothing except his enormous load flooding out of me after.

Now that I'm on PreP, I'm a little less condom focused and last night I definitely felt this guy pumping his load into my ass, I could feel it sloshing inside of me as each fresh spurt added into the mix.

Love it.

Despite bottoming a number of times, I have never actually FELT the cum inside me. Guys have certainly unloaded there, and I felt the spasm, but that was it. Mostly I feel the sensation of having been fucked in the ass, and once in a while, I get a cum fart. But nothing more. I don't feel moist or sticky or anything. Maybe I'm broken?

4 hours ago, leatherpunk16 said:

Despite bottoming a number of times, I have never actually FELT the cum inside me. Guys have certainly unloaded there, and I felt the spasm, but that was it. Mostly I feel the sensation of having been fucked in the ass, and once in a while, I get a cum fart. But nothing more. I don't feel moist or sticky or anything. Maybe I'm broken?

Relax and be open to the sensation. Meanwhile, if you're open to be on the other side of the equation, my cunt is very sensitive and I usually feel a man swell, throb, spasm, and pulse his seed up into my guts. Look into my eyes and see what if feels like to feel you cum in me.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have had a limited amount of experience taking loads.

I do not think I have ever felt the loads as such, at least until they were leaking out of me. What I have felt inside me are the jerking of the penis (and the man, of course) as it has been ejaculating inside of me, and perhaps also an added slickness of cum-lubricated penis inside of me.

Around Halloween I hooked up with a guy he was handsome , Dad bod with a lot of ink - His dick was  nice but small- he said he hadn’t cum in a week.  He was a great kisser and we fooled around on my bed for awhile. He got me on my back on the edge of my bed and ate my ass before sliding his dick into me - no lube just spit - He fucked me for a few minutes and then grunted he was going to cum, He may have not been really hung but he flooded my hole- It was surreal the warm growing feeling of his load shooting in me. Have never felt it so intense before  - I could feel his cock contracting and then the warm filling of his cum in me.