First STD?

I'll go first. Crabs. I was so stupid, I didn't know what I had for the longest time... I let em get really bad! I was like a dog with a bad case of fleas. When I finally figured it out, I had to buy stuff and treat em all by myself -- without Mom finding out

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Haha 1

In 1974 the doctors called it Mononucleosis, but it may have really been Hep A or B. Slept all the time, huge night sweats, lost about 25 pounds. Pictures of me from then look unrecognizable. 

A year or two later I got Gono. The shot hurt like hell and my legs almost gave out crossing the street when I left. 

• Piggy 1

• Moderators

Crabs, gonorrhea and chlamydia all together. The crabs I figured out almost right away, which made me suspicious of the (slight) irritated dick, so I went to the university clinic. The guy there was dubious about it being gono, but I was right. They treated it with a penicillin shot (no clue why - did they think the pain would discourage college age males from having sex?). Didn't find out about the chlamydia until later (when the irritation didn't go away), and that meant some embarrassing phone calls over Christmas break to a bunch of people that I might have caught it from. Well, in college you're supposed to learn things, right?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Chlamydia. Went to a house party, and hooked up with a guy who saw my dick in the bathroom. He liked the size of it, so we went to a place and fucked. I wore a condom. Later in the hookup, he offered to suck my dick while he kept hot water in his mouth. Not familiar with the sensation, I went with it. REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY good.

A couple weeks later, I had uncontrollable (and unstoppable) itching in my dick. And I felt like I was constantly dry down there. Didn't know what it was, but it definitely wasn't normal, so I went to the doctor. She gave me some pills, and it went away. Problem solved.

Later I confronted the trick about it. He denied having it, and THEN told me he was positive. I freaked. Felt like he raped me.

• Upvote 2

Guest Baremeat

Believe it or not, I’ve never had one - just crabs- I am immune to Hepatitis so the Dr said I was exposed at some point. 

Guest FrenchCanadian

Rectal chlamydia last winter. Although I may have something at the moment cus it feels like my cock is burning from the inside. Guess I shouldn’t spend all my money on bathhouses 😎

Guest GoneFishing
2 minutes ago, FrenchCanadian said:

Rectal chlamydia last winter. Although I may have something at the moment cus it feels like my cock is burning from the inside. Guess I shouldn’t spend all my money on bathhouses 😎

Kind of tempted to hit the bath today for a Sunday matinee but it’s raining so it might be dead.  Think I’ll plan work around the South Bay Wednesday and dip in for 1/2 price day.  Will P☣️WER

Oh, this is a popular thread, isn’t it?  Well done, RandyCubby.

Mine was syphilis.  Got it from sucking cock (I didn’t fuck in those days).  And I’m pretty certain which cock it was.  Some random guy off Scruff in east London.  Had a big sore on the underside of his head: I didn’t notice till I’d already started sucking him.  Anyway, I was too polite to stop and question it (yes, I really was that stupid!), so carried on till the job was done.  I remember afterwards in the car wishing I had some antiseptic mouthwash lol.  But after that, I put it out of my mind, as one does.

Fast forward 6 months, I had a sore throat that wouldn’t go away, white patches on my tonsils, a painless rash all over my torso, and aching joints: full-blown stage 2 syphilis.  Easily fixed, just a couple of VERY painful penicillin shots in the arse, and then a long wait to see if my titre count came down- which it did.  Tbh, the worst bit was telling all my regular suck buds, but most of them were actually fine about it.

But strangely it did change my life, and led me on the road to becoming the cumdump I am today.  Being forced to confront my sexual health (I’d never even been tested before) and having to deal with an STD made me realise that catching one wasn’t the end of the world. We’re all very lucky to live at a time when all of them can either be cured or managed, for the time being at least.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Gonor.

I was 18, first day at my new waiting job and my dick started leaking discharge. I had to work thru it 8 hours walking around, by the end of it the end of my dick was red raw almost bleeding.

My bf was a player and I always guessed he was cheating but was never sure until that point. Finally I knew the truth and it turned me on fantasising about where he got this std.

Wickr scousebb

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

10 hours ago, RandyCubby said:

I'll go first. Crabs. I was so stupid, I didn't know what I had for the longest time... I let em get really bad! I was like a dog with a bad case of fleas. When I finally figured it out, I had to buy stuff and treat em all by myself -- without Mom finding out

Same with me. I was 18 and my crotch had itched for a week. By the time I actually looked at it there were dozens of good sized crabs on my pubes and black spots all under my skin like poppy seeds. I had to go to a free clinic and get some prescription lotion, and it still took weeks to get rid of them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Throattopman said:

Same with me. I was 18 and my crotch had itched for a week. By the time I actually looked at it there were dozens of good sized crabs on my pubes and black spots all under my skin like poppy seeds. I had to go to a free clinic and get some prescription lotion, and it still took weeks to get rid of them.

Shit. I was 17, and so stupid I let it go for 2 months! Yeah, poppyseeds is a good comparison. My pubes were solid black with poppyseeds! My buttcrack, too. Took another 2 months to totally get rid of em. I just used an OTC product from Walgreen's, but had to hide it from Mom! Took multiple washings of my sheets, jeans, too. 😉 I was into "going commando" already. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1