First STD?

Syphilis when I was 29 while topping a bottom and just knew that he is hiv poz. I felt stupid about not asking, what the sore near his asshole was. Just say, that I couldn’t get off from oral or fucking him. Took 3 months with routine blood work to find out. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

Crabs . I didn’t notice until I seen them in my chest hair one moved 🦀they was massive .. lots of lotion several times I was married at the time so freaked out a bit 

• Like 1

On 5/19/2019 at 12:44 PM, Guest Baremeat said:

Believe it or not, I’ve never had one - just crabs- I am immune to Hepatitis so the Dr said I was exposed at some point. 

How did you discover the immunity?

First:  Gono and chlamydia in the penis.  Asked the few possible possible sources as an FYI, all denied.  Told the people I could have given it to, all clear.

Second: Gono in the penis:  Asked the few possible possible sources as an FYI, all denied.  Told the people I could have given it to, all clear.

Third:  Syphilis.  Only one possibility and we didn't even have sex, but I got some of his load on me.  Contacted him.  All clear.

So, I must have been immaculately infected by stds because none of my contacts ever tests positive for any.  *rolleyes*

Seriously, I don't know why guys have to lie.  It's not like I was mad, and I told them I wasn't mad.  I just wanted them to get tested and treated.  By the way, the three instances above cover about seven different men. 

On 5/19/2019 at 11:57 AM, Pozlover1 said:

In 1974 the doctors called it Mononucleosis, but it may have really been Hep A or B. Slept all the time, huge night sweats, lost about 25 pounds. Pictures of me from then look unrecognizable. 

A year or two later I got Gono. The shot hurt like hell and my legs almost gave out crossing the street when I left. 

If you think the gono shot hurts, avoid syphilis like the plague.  2.2 ml of penicillin hurts like hell.

1 hour ago, doctordoctor said:

If you think the gono shot hurts, avoid syphilis like the plague.  2.2 ml of penicillin hurts like hell.

Last time they threatened me with a shot of antibiotics in the butt, I asked for an alternative - the first time was awful. If you're allergic to penicillin then there are other options which are tablets rather than injection,  but it takes a bit longer to work so you have to abstain for longer and have a re-test. The NHS being what it is are pretty reluctant but I get on well with the doctor who runs the clinic and pleaded until she gave in.  

First STD was Gonorrhea when I was visiting my sister and this hairy daddy top in Dallas picked me up from the street like a whore and took me to his place to ruthlessly fuck me and treat as if he truly had paid me to take his dick. Five days later I had symptoms. Lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

First time I got crabs and gono when I was 21. This was in the early 80s. I had been cruising the park for several years and never got anything. Then moved to a bigger city and went to a gay bar for the first time. Nervous as fuck. Mostly all older guys. Being so young the guys were all over me (lots of hands feeling me up) but the owner of the bar asked me to stay until closing time and kept giving me free drinks. He was a very attractive 40-something and he lived a few doors down the street from the bar. He fucked me ruthlessly several times before it became clear he wanted me to leave. A few days later I went back to that bar hoping for a repeat (I didn't even know I caught something then except that my pubes were itching). But it was clear another young guy had his attention. Someone who recognised me from the first time asked if I had sex with the owner. When I confirmed he said that was the guy's mojo. Pick out a new young face and then take them home for sex. He must have infected dozens of guys like that.

Once I realised I had a STD (crabs) went to my doctor. He had me tested and it became clear I also had gono. Had to get a lotion to get rid of the crabs. Can't remember how the gono was treated. Since then I had -again- crabs and gono and also clamydia, which I even didn't know I had. No symptoms. In recent years luckily nothing.