First STD?

Crabs first. Saw them on a buddy I was blowing, then started itching at a birthday party. Went home and put the dog shampoo Hartz on my pubes. Did that for several days and they were gone.  I was 14 I think. Fast forward 8 years and I got Gono in my ass, then my mouth, went to Greece and infected countless guys on Mykonos and Santorini, came home and got the shot.  Had gono one more time since then but it's been about 35 years since I've had anything and I'm not a virgin or using any protection. Luck I guess...

• Thanks 1

Caught HVP this year I believe. Have had warts around my anus since early June. Havent been able to see a doc yet to confirm, could be something else (kinda matches Molluscum contagiosum too) but still have to figure it out. I defintely want the warts gone. I dont have any of the other supposed symptoms really but they do get itchy when irritated, and they're really unsightly. I'm looking into my home removal options now. Kind of a shitty experience thus far but not life ending I guess.

• Upvote 1

Crabs and chlamydia (and possibly gonorrhea) freshman year of university.  I was 18 and fucking a guy in my dorm whose girlfriend was the campus mattress tester.  Dude got them from her and next thing we knew the whole dorm was lined up in the waiting room of the student health service for swabs, shots and pills.  Almost had to burn down the dorm to get rid of the damn crabs - yuck...

Edited by Qban
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Qban said:

Crabs and chlamydia at university.  I was 18 and fucking a guy in my dorm whose girlfriend was the campus mattress tester.  Dude got them from her and next thing we knew the whole dorm was lined up in the waiting room of the student health service for cream, shots and pills.  Almost had to burn the dorm down to get rid of the damn crabs - yuck...

I'm glad that the trend to shave pubes bare caught on among guys I KNEW were all fucking around! Most had hot, muscular bodies and all wanted to show off... I now will always associate 'shaved smooth' with guys who did want to give 'crabs a beach-head' lol.

The first time I got those buggers of two times I was SO EMBARRASSED... and I heard that while 'crabs' had their hay-day, most didn't even get killed by RID anymore... so habitual sports-fucking called for radical measures!

24 minutes ago, Qban said:

Crabs and chlamydia (and possibly gonorrhea) freshman year of university.  I was 18 and fucking a guy in my dorm whose girlfriend was the campus mattress tester.  Dude got them from her and next thing we knew the whole dorm was lined up in the waiting room of the student health service for swabs, shots and pills.  Almost had to burn down the dorm to get rid of the damn crabs - yuck...

LOL, nearly had to burn it DOWN??? Wow, that's pretty bad. I have to wonder what the clinic staff thought of this.

Clinic staff didn’t bat an eyelash, it clearly wasn’t their first rodeo and I suspect there was nothing they hadn’t already seen at a big urban university campus in the middle of a large city in the late 1980s.  However, I do think one of the nurses was a sadist since she definitely seemed to enjoy swabbing our dicks with what felt like barbed wire Q-tips and giving us shots with enormous needles.

• Haha 2

Have been anon for almost all the times i've been bred .... from understall to  blindfolded bareback fucks so would have no clue who to notify.  Lik ed one of my regulars told me one time " you get fucked by everybody so if you don't have an std I'd be amazed  ... i'm still going to breed your whore ass".

• Like 1