First STD?

My first was HIV. My second was crabs. Not sure who gave them to me. It was my first lesson it keeping your pussy and clit shaved at all times. My third,fourth,and fifth we’re gono. I have had chlamydia several times and hep c. Unfortunately it’s all part of being a bottom. You are a receptacle for dirty seed.

• Piggy 1

I think it was chlamydia, it is so many years back, since then I have had them all .... several times, with the exception of HEP C and exactly this one I would rather avoid.

Hep B. Worst year of my life, but my body finally passed it without damage. Now full of antibodies, and been told I'm technically immune to further infection. Got the Hep A shot soon after. Still waiting for a proven Hep C immunization.

"Gono of the butt!"....exactly what I said outloud on a public bus heading home as I read my test results text from my three month PREP testing....lol

I wasn't upset or anything of my first std...I realized it's part of the terrain if your gonna explore and live a sex live without regret...I,gladly as a gay man who is not ashamed of sex, accept the responsibility but I do not accept the regret or shame.

Edited by Justaholeff
  • Piggy 1

Gonorrhoea after a 6 man group. Looking back it was a proud moment. Not that I like STIs, or that I’m proud of them, but I’m proud that was the moment I got one, got it over with, and kept barebacking without giving a fuck.

• Piggy 8

Guest Dad4poz

First was crabs. Got them on fire island.  Had no clue what it was until I pick a black dot off of pubic hairs,looked close and it moved.  Finally got rid of them.  Followed by gono and chlamydia.  

My first was HIV, and it kept hiding behind false negative tests until it had become AIDS and came within hours of killing me. I had to have gotten it at camp, probably from any one of the dozens of men that bred me hunched over a picnic table in the dark. I’ll never know who it was, and I don’t need to.

Since then, gono x3, chlamydia x2, syphilis once. All anal. Because when a Top says, “Take it!” it’s going up my cunt.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

On 1/4/2021 at 11:09 PM, subBottomKink said:

but I’m proud that was the moment I got one, got it over with, and kept barebacking without giving a fuck.

Good boy my slutty pig boy. Stay proud, keep taking plenty of Dick, and the loads of cum that come with. 🐷🍆💦

• Piggy 2