First STD?

On 5/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, doctordoctor said:

If you think the gono shot hurts, avoid syphilis like the plague.  2.2 ml of penicillin hurts like hell.

It’s not the shots that hurts it’s having it for couple years without knowing about it and it’s at the 3 stages 

On 1/3/2021 at 7:45 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

My first was HIV. My second was crabs. Not sure who gave them to me. It was my first lesson it keeping your pussy and clit shaved at all times. My third,fourth,and fifth we’re gono. I have had chlamydia several times and hep c. Unfortunately it’s all part of being a bottom. You are a receptacle for dirty seed.

How whas hep c

Hep A - didn’t really put 2 and 2 together until the doctors kept telling me it transmits from “oral-fecal” route. Looked at the time line and it must have been this guy I rimmed and got fucked by for hours before Christmas one year. I was cheating on my partner. Didn’t tell him the truth of how I got hep A. We’ve since broken up but he still thinks I got it from Chinese food lol. Was out of work for 3 weeks recovering from it. Really scary at first since they didn’t know what it was given that Hep A is so rare, but then it was an easy free vacation at home. I remember wishing I could take a vacation and not having enough time off. My wish was granted apparently lol. 

Got chlamydia over the summer last year after starting PrEP and fully embracing my cum slut nature. It was not nearly as big of a deal as I thought it would be. My ass burned a bit, but got treated quickly, notified everyone easily. 

I may or may not have given it to my boyfriend too. He hasn’t gotten tested yet. Let him raw fuck me over Christmas. If they treated it once, they can treat it again ^.~ Life is too short to not fuck raw and take loads ❤️

The only STD I’ve had has been Chlamydia. But I have no idea who I got it from. I was doing interviews all over the country for about a month and fucked one (or two or three) in the eleven different cities I visited. Not to mention the fucking I did in my home city in between. All raw. Woke up one morning with pus coming out and I knew. But it was worth it for all the fucking I did that month! Still kept barebacking after I got treated too.

• Like 1

Nonspecific Urethritis is what the university clinic called it. I got it from a female who got it from her husband. The clinic said it was definitely not gono or chlam, but they were notoriously incompetent, so it could easily have been one of them. Gave me 7 500mg pills of an antibiotic I can't remember and told me to take them one right after the other, each with a full glass of water, then a week of doxycycline. The burning pee went away within 24 hours of starting antibiotics.

Next I got chlamydia in my cock from a tgirl working girl tweaker who loved raw cock up her ass while spun. No burning, but lots of nasty looking discharge. Two monster antibiotic pills and I was clear.

Last std I got was HIV. I was pretty certain I got it from another tgirl working girl who would fuck me brutally hard. But a year after I thought I converted I was in the hospital with cd4's less than 60, VL almost 1.5 million and full on wasting. My doctor said it's very unusual for it to progress that fast, so I was probably poz longer. Like others, I may have had a few/several false negative OraQuicks. Been on meds for over a year now and my VL is about 50.  😉

Just a nasty bareback whore who luvs gay sex...can never get enough cock and sperm: first STD was Gono, followed by Syph, then Giardia (yup, luv eating those freshly bred asses in the CumUnion dark room...lick, suck, slurp)...and then Gono again...STIs are an occupational hazzard of barebacking...ouch...those antibiotic shots hurt like fuck!!!!!! Can't wait til the bath houses and sex clubs open again.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Have had Gono twice but that's it. The first time i had no symptoms so it was a bit of a shock. Second time was a couple years ago. Knew it was coming as a fuck buddy had tested positive for it and I got symptoms a few days later. 

I'm surprised that's all I've gotten after over a decade doing bareback. 

16 hours ago, HairyCaliBttm said:

Gono and chlamydia, both at the same time, in both my throat and my ass. I always wondered whether I got it in both holes by the same cock, or if my proclivity to go from ass to mouth spread it from one hole to the other. 

Been there, done that. [EG] You sound like as big a whore as me.

• Piggy 1