First STD?

Crabs in my early twenties.    I am furry all over and couldn’t stop itching.   I remember calling my mom about the itch and as I was talking to her I picked one off and it finally clicked that they looked like crabs...I had to shave my entire body to get rid of them and the hair growing back was misery.  Never knew exactly where I got them.  I was not a slut back then and in a monogamous relationship.  Bf never got them...

• Like 2

My first STD was Chlamydia during my sophomore year of HS. This was back during the glory days off Craigslist hookups. I stumbled across the personals section one day while just browsing the site looking for car parts. When I discovered the m4m section, I was like a kid in a candy store! Started hooking up every single chance I got. I was anti-condoms pretty much immediately because I knew bareback just felt so much better. Well, of course my dick starts leaking white discharge and itching like crazy. I ignored the symptoms for quite some time and eventually snuck off to a Planned Parenthood to get treatment. They scolded me for being so young and gave me condoms. I threw them away on my way out of the door and was back to hooking up before the month had even ended. I accepted then that if STDs come with the territory of having a fun and active sex life, then I was willing to accept that and embrace them. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Crabs AND anal warts from a seedy looking guy back in my early 20s, it was like my 2nd or 3rd sexual experience ever, with condoms and all nonetheless. Got crabs once again in my later 20s, twice from the guy I was casually dating back then. I deleted him from my contacts right after it was obvious it was him and he acted like he didn't care. Whatever. 

Strangely enough I found out I had syphilis in my 30s (which could have come from anywhere at that point) and that was all. No crabs ever again, they seem to have almost disappeared from the scene all of sudden (or I don't fuck enough in clubs and saunas, who knows); never had gono, mono or anything else. Of course no hiv either, even after a crazy mindless couple of years without rubbers nor prep. Can't complain.

Nowadays I've been getting my long awaited prep prescription and all the vaccines modern medicine could possibly create.  

• 6 months later...
Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I had crabs twice, both from partners (who didn’t remain partners) and gonorrhoea once, not much really for 30 years of barebacking and a few thousand random guys