First STD?

Since yesterday I've been having symptoms of gonorrhea or chlamydia (identical symptoms) in my hole... It's the second time, in the last four years it was gonorrhea and what's more complicated are the symptoms that the first time I couldn't even use my hole because of the pain they cause. I don't know how it's going to be this time, it's still in the beginning. The future will tell...

• 1 month later...

First ever STD just came back in routine tests today actually. It's anal chlamydia. I've been sexually active for almost 10 years and had never caught an STD of any kind despite a few scares and unfortunate UTIs. When I got on prep a little over a year ago in September of 2020 I kept seeing how the cum dumps here got a lot fewer exposures than I expected. So I wanted to tempt fate and whore around more and more and now I finally caught something. It's a bother telling everyone I've hooked up with, but I don't have and notable symptoms either so I guess I am pretty lucky. Will probably get another one once I get back to fucking raw with wild abandon again. For now, I got 10 days of doxy ahead of me, sadly.

• 8 months later...

Thought I'd join. First was when I was 19, crabs and syph. Caught from a female fwb when we were drunk and buzzing on substances over a weekend festival. God knows where she picked them up from.

Otherwise, only had gon once after a weekend party with 15 - 20 guys, and maybe another 5 - 10 visiting over the weekend as well.. Again, don't know who was the source, but after that much fucking / being fucked, I didn't care lol

1st std was chlamydia , when i was 24, i was a 'safe' bottom then. but a top wants to go 2nd round, and we only have 1 condom. He topped me bare the second time and cum in me. Got chlamydia after that - thought it was hot and started bb shortly after. 

Picked up 3 more stds along the way - 

Hepatitis B.  I just got chlamydia for the first time after the BiohazardMens Party in Berlin in April.  I've been amazingly lucky that I've had very few STD's.

Edited by fuckholedc

• 3 weeks later...

Crabs.
Was still in college.

Since then a couple of Gono infections, once both in my dick and in my ass, otherwise only anal.

Topped by Syfilis on my dick last time, which was first misdiagnosed as Herpes.

2 hours ago, Cream4u said:

2 x Syphilis and 1 x chlamydia when I was between 25-35 years old. 

Had it treated naturally.

How do you treat Syphilis and Chlamydia naturally?