The Night I met my lover.

I had been on BBRT. I saw an ad for a local sex party so I enquired to the ad. Spoke to a wonderful man named George who explained that once a month he held pozzing parties at his home. So going through who the invites were I noticed that none of the tops were listed. I asked George if there was a reason for that. He told me that all the tops were men that he knew well, and that he wanted to keep them somewhat anonymous. However he explained that all the tops were decent to well hung and that they really knew how to fuck. So I told him that I would be there on the Friday.

On Friday I spent most of the day making sure I was prepped etc, for the big event. I got into an Uber and went to the address that George had sent me in the email on Thursday. I knocked on the door and George opened it. He was only wearing a pair of shorts. He had this real Daddy thing going on. Something that always turned me on. He was semi erect and I could tell that he had a thick cock. He welcomed me in and gave me instructions on what to do. Along with a generous slap on my ass. I went into the bathroom took my clothes off and put them in the bag I had brought with me. I exited the bathroom and went into the living room. There were 5 other guys in there. Ranging in age from early 20's to mid fifties. We were just generally chatting etc. 

George came in the room now with out shorts on. His thick cock swinging as he walked in.  

"Men can I have your attention, Ok so the tops are a bit randy to get things going shortly so this is the plan. Each of you will go on your knees and put your asses in the air. Each top will come in and fuck you three pumps. We will go to the other room and choose which bottom they want for their first fuck. Then they will take you to another part of the house, either one of the four bedrooms or the two in the basement. They will be the first to breed you." After a pause, George said "Bitch's get into your positions and put those pussies in the air"

We all got into position. I was third one in. I felt a dollop of lube put on my hole, and a thumb push it in. Still felt a bit dry. I also felt a marker go on my left ass cheek. We heard the door close. We all waited. A few minutes later the door opened again. I could hear a muffled sound as the first bottom was penetrated by a cock. Followed by three quick slaps of flesh on flesh. It repeated again beside me as the same top penetrated the young twink. Then it was my turn. The top was rather thick but not overly long. I felt him take the three required stabs at my pussy. The second top bottomed out, but didn't quite hit the second sphincter. The third top was a decent size. The fourth top was thicker than the first top who fucked me. The fifth top was thick but average. However the sixth top was both thick and long, and he almost made it into my second sphincter.  This continued on for about a half hour. At that point we were allowed to get up stretch our legs and wait for the tops to come claim us. George came in and gave us number cards on strings around our necks. I was number 3. 

The tops came in and went to their desired partners for the first breeding. George took the twink that was beside me. All five of the guys left leaving only me in the room. That is when the door opened and my top came in. He was tall mid fifties hairy chest. A bit of a belly. But his cock was a wonder unto it's own. 

To be continued

• Like 14
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Guest GoneFishing

Omg that is hot 

had a similar experience at a house party.  Never saw the tops 

They bred me then went back to a bedroom   Never saw a face and didn’t care.   Woof