More than Twice my Age

Guest iJoey

Guest iJoey

This is not my story, but I thought you'd like

Disclaimer: this contains piss and rough sex. If you don't like it, click away.

Everything described is real and recounted to the best of my abilities.

So this story happened when I was 18. I had lost my virginity a while ago and had been fucking around. One day I was horny and looking through Craigslist ads, cause I wanted to get fucked. I saw one for this guy in his fifties, stereo typically rough looking Texan. He had a decent cock, and the thought of getting fucked by someone that old made me leak like a girl so, I thought why not reply?

We ended up chatting for a bit and decided that he would pick me up from a nearby grocery store and take me to a motel. However, he had some conditions. I needed to wear booty shorts (a girl one, not the male ones), a butt plug, and a ripped tee only. I read the message, and got a boner. I had a booty short and I could rip an old tee-shirt to do the job easily. As for the butt plug, I didn't have any, but on my way to meet him I stopped at a certain sex store and picked one up.

Once I got to the parking lot, he wasn't there so I took that opportunity to strip down to the booty shorts. I was feeling myself, so goddamn horny. Thankfully, I saw his truck pull in pretty quickly after wards. He stopped at the opposite end. He had told me he would do this so he could see me walk in public like a slut. Me, being a slut, jumped at the opportunity. One or two people saw me and stared, but it wasn't too bad.

Once I got into his truck, we greeted each other and he started driving to the motel. Soon, he was groping my thighs and I was messing with his bulge. When we finally hopped out in front of the motel, he made sure to walk behind me and was not hiding how fond of my ass he was. It was pretty awkward, standing in line with a 50 year old playing with your ass, but it made me horny.

We finally got to the room and he spun me around and started making out. I hadn't really made out with guys or girls too much, but he hadn't either so it was fine. He picked me up and threw me on the bed, pulling my booty shorts down and pulling the plug out. He inserted it into my own mouth and slapped my face roughly. He started playing with my ass for a bit. He was stretching it, fingerling it, eating me out, all kind of stuff. I was just moaning into the butt plug that had been in my ass for the past 30 minutes.

Finally he walked to the other side and pulled his pants down, exposing his cock. He pulled the plug out of my mouth and laid it on the Crack of my ass, so that my saliva was dripping in my back. He grabbed my face and shoved it onto his balls. I moaned and licked them. Tbh with u, he smelled kinda bad. But I guess that was just turning me on even more. After a while of my sucking his balls, he shoved his cock down my throat. He didn't let me adjust at all, just one thrust. I'm surprised I didn't puke, tbh. He was going to town, just pounding away at my face. Then he started spanking my ass and that was it. I started moaning like a bitch in heat while he face fucked me and gave me a hard spanking. He pulled out and spanked my face with his cock a few times,stuck it back in a few times, and then pissed all over me. Not just my face, all over me. I enjoy watersports, but this was unexpected. Nevertheless, I embraced it and stuck my tongue out.

After he was done using me as a toilet, he walked back and mounted me. He teased my hole for a bit, then grabbed my throat with his hands. He slammed his cock in so hard, I actually screamed. He pushed it all the way in and just held it there for a bit, nibbling on my neck. Then he started fucking my, in and out. In and out.

After a while he made me get on my knees In doggy, instead of just lying on the bed. He stopped moving and told me to show him what I wanted. So I did. I started twerking on his dick, moving my ass up and down on it and then after a bit, I spun around while he was inside me so I was lying on my back. I wrapped my legs around his neck and he started pounding me. I swear to you, he was using me like a fucking fuck toy. The guy must of been going like at sex machine speeds. I came during this time, BTW. All over myself. Like always, I cleaned it up 😇. However, he couldn't maintain that speed for a long time so he pulled out and sat on a chair for a bit. I had a chance to catch my breath.

After a few seconds he told me to ride him. So ride him I did. I'm from Texas people, I can do the fucking cowgirl. I was going kinda slow, just letting him have his fun when suddenly he put his arms around my knees so that my back was against his stomach, but my legs were up in the air, supports by his arms. He fucked me like that, and now that's my favorite sex position. Grunting, he pushed down on my waist and came deep inside me. I didn't really have a say in the matter he just bred me. Not that I had a problem with that.

Afterwards, I was lying on the bed that had dry piss and cum on it, with cum leaking out of my ass, when he spanked me and told me to get dressed. I was very tired as to be expected, but did as was told.

On the way back, he was groping my thighs again. When he pulled up at the parking lot, he stuck a hand up my ass and coated it in his cum. He pushed it in my mouth, made me clean it, and sent me off.

I haven't seen him since, but that was my experience getting used as a fuck toy by an older dude.

Guest iJoey

Again NOT Mine

I never expected this to happen in my life...

At work on Friday, it was a pretty slow day. Pretty much no one was coming in during my shift, and I was bored out of my mind. A few hours in, this older guy came in. I saw him eyeing me and I was pretty confused. I thought that he might have thought he recognized me from somewhere. He comes up and starts conversing with me, asking how my day has been, if I like my job, stuff like that. He laughed and smiled at like everything I said. I made small talk and bagged his stuff, and then he gave me his business card. I was visibly confused, and he said "call me if you want", winked, and then left. Me and my coworkers looked at each other, laughing at what happened. But deep down, I knew I wanted to call him.

I went home that day and was thinking about him. I suddenly got horny and fantasized about him fucking me. I decided to call him. After all, this was a great time to experiment. He picked up and asked me to go over to his house. I told my parents I was going to my friend's house and left.

I drove to the pharmacy really quickly to buy condoms in case he didn't have any. I was hard while driving, just imagining what was gonna happen. I got to his house, and he invited me in. We sat on his couch, and talked for a little bit. I told him I'd never done this before, and he told me not to worry, he would take care of me. He leaned in to kiss me and I felt blood rush to my cock. I felt that, in the moment, I was his. I put my hand on his broad chest and kissed him back. I felt his pants and he was hard too. He got up, took my hand, and led me to his bed.

We stood near his bed making out. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it, and I leaned up to kiss him with my hands on his chest. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me. We took each others shirts off and kept making out. He took his pants off and sat down on the edge of the bed. His bulge was so tempting. I took off his underwear and saw his cock spring out. I told him I didn't really know what I was doing and he said it's ok. I licked his cock and kissed it while looking him in the eyes, and then slowly put my whole mouth over it. I bobbed up and down his cock, and used my tongue all over the head. I couldn't get enough of it. I loved the feeling of his cock in my mouth. After a few minutes, I got up and kissed him.

He got up, threw me on the bed, and took my pants off. I was leaking precum like crazy and my underwear was soaked. He licked the outside of my underwear, then took it off and put my whole cock in his mouth. He was so good at that. I really felt so submissive when he sucked me off. He sucked it for a few minutes and it felt amazing. He got up and we made out, lying down. He was on top of me and asked if I was ready. I said I was, and he got up to get a condom from his nightstand.

He put it on, and flipped me over. I was on my back, and he put me on my stomach and then on my knees. He got out some lube and put it on my ass. He slipped in a few fingers. The feeling was weird, but it felt good. I moaned, and he used his other hand to pull my head back from my neck and kiss me. He kept fingering me and kissing me, and asked if I was ready for his cock now. I pretty much begged for it and he slowly put it in. He put it in completely and kept it there for a minute, and said it was loosen me up. After that, he slowly fucked me. He put his hands on my ass and squeezed it while he did this. I jacked myself off while he fucked me. The feeling of his warm cock inside me was indescribable. He pulled me back to kiss me at times. I felt him slam against my ass and saw my ass bounce. I could tell he really liked that because it made him fuck me harder. I moaned like a bitch while he fucked me.

After a few minutes, he pulled out and told me to get on my back. He put my legs on his shoulders and put his cock inside me again. He slid it in and kissed my feet and then my lips. We made out for a while, and he slowly fucked me. I was moaning so much. He fucked me faster and I put my hands on his arms. I loved this feeling of his skin against mine. I jacked myself off and told him I was gonna cum. He said to keep going and I came all over my chest. He kissed me and fucked me more. It took about a minute for him to cum too. When he said he was going to, I said to do whatever he wanted. He chose to cum inside me. I felt his cock explode, and he moaned loudly. I kissed him a lot while we both cooled down. After making out, he brought out a towel to clean off. I wiped myself down, and then we made out more, naked. At the end of the night, I got dressed again, and told him I would be back later.