Welcoming refugees by letting them fuck me

Cumdumpbitch

15 minutes from where I live in Amsterdam there’s this refugee centre with a small park behind it. Monday I decided to go there and see if there were some refugee guys hanging. I saw one guy smoking and I decided to say hi and we started talking a little, I could barely understand him though. A few minutes later I told him I would suck his dick if he wanted me to, something he did understand :) I saw he was hesitated so I walked to a more private space and sat down on my knees. He came up to me and I unzipped his pants. His dick was thick and hairy. I started deep throating him right away. I could tell he was looking around him to make sure no one would walk in, but at the same time I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started throatfucking me hard and rough. He kept moaning louder and louder getting ready to cum but then I stopped, turned over and put down my pants. I was wearing a pink jockstrap and bend over to show him my my smooth pink hole. No hesitation this time, he sat down on his knees and started fucking my ass. I already had taken 2 loads earlier that day from a regular so my hole was nice and loose. He started fucking me super hard and rough right away. I tried not to moan as loud as I usually do. I think in less than a minute he shot his load in me. He pulled out and I told him “Thank you.” he laughed and said he had to go back inside. I gave him my number and tried telling him that if he wanted to unload or use a slut all he had to do was hit me up and I’d be on my way. Not sure if he understood me though, lol. But we’ll see! 

I walked in the park for another 20 minutes trying to get more cock but it didn’t happen, there was only one other guy texting on his phone. I’m definitely going back there more often to see if there’s more guys willing to use and breed me though. I think welcoming these real men here with an open mouth and hole is the least thing I could do! 

Will definitely keep you guys posted on hopefully more adventures to come there.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 12
  • Piggy 2

• 4 weeks later...
Guest subsam1512
On 5/22/2019 at 5:41 AM, Cumdumpbitch said:

15 minutes from where I live in Amsterdam there’s this refugee centre with a small park behind it. Monday I decided to go there and see if there were some refugee guys hanging. I saw one guy smoking and I decided to say hi and we started talking a little, I could barely understand him though. A few minutes later I told him I would suck his dick if he wanted me to, something he did understand :) I saw he was hesitated so I walked to a more private space and sat down on my knees. He came up to me and I unzipped his pants. His dick was thick and hairy. I started deep throating him right away. I could tell he was looking around him to make sure no one would walk in, but at the same time I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started throatfucking me hard and rough. He kept moaning louder and louder getting ready to cum but then I stopped, turned over and put down my pants. I was wearing a pink jockstrap and bend over to show him my my smooth pink hole. No hesitation this time, he sat down on his knees and started fucking my ass. I already had taken 2 loads earlier that day from a regular so my hole was nice and loose. He started fucking me super hard and rough right away. I tried not to moan as loud as I usually do. I think in less than a minute he shot his load in me. He pulled out and I told him “Thank you.” he laughed and said he had to go back inside. I gave him my number and tried telling him that if he wanted to unload or use a slut all he had to do was hit me up and I’d be on my way. Not sure if he understood me though, lol. But we’ll see! 

I walked in the park for another 20 minutes trying to get more cock but it didn’t happen, there was only one other guy texting on his phone. I’m definitely going back there more often to see if there’s more guys willing to use and breed me though. I think welcoming these real men here with an open mouth and hole is the least thing I could do! 

Will definitely keep you guys posted on hopefully more adventures to come there.

hehe so hot.   so nice that you looked after that refugee.  

Just now !!  Been chatting last few days on Scruff with a cute bearded ginger... he HMU this morning, I was on my way to the gym and only a small window of opportunity after. I let him know I was home and 10 minutes later I'm sucking his "grower" to a hard rocket shaped 7".  He lays back on my bed and orders me to sit on it.  5 mins later he floods my hole   I'm a happy man for the afternoon

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 5/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Cumdumpbitch said:

15 minutes from where I live in Amsterdam there’s this refugee centre... He came up to me and I unzipped his pants. His dick was thick and hairy. I started deep throating him right away. I could tell he was looking around him to make sure no one would walk in, but at the same time I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. He grabbed my head and started throatfucking me hard and rough.

Oh wow! so hot! anyone done this in the UK?

On 5/27/2019 at 4:13 PM, barebackrnb said:

Giving refugee men is kind of welcome is giving them an opening that they will not forget...😉 

Yes they need a warm welcome!

On 5/29/2019 at 11:59 AM, RiggerBootsFan said:

Love hearing guys doing their civic duty! 

Yes its a duty we all need to fulfill

On 6/22/2019 at 1:02 PM, Guest subsam1512 said:

hehe so hot.   so nice that you looked after that refugee.  

Why are refugees so hot!

I love helping out muslim men and have very much enjoyed my work.  If anyone needs a welcome to the UK or is planning a welcome committee let me know!