father/son incest?

I remember my dad used to shower with me when I was real young. He showed me what his dick looked like hard, brown, thick cut meaty and I remember watching him soap it up and down until he came. He never touched my dick but he definitely soaped up my body and made my little boy dick hard. I always thought maybe he knew I was going to be gay even then and was testing the waters while my memory was still kind of solidifying since those times are fuzzy in my mind, but I definitely know it happened and I wish he would have taught me more. I always imagines having a kid would be a great bonding experience myself 

• Like 19
  • Upvote 7
  • Piggy 1

It was my Father brother and his son , my older cousin , on vacation for 2 weeks . My Parents sent me to my Uncle's / Cousin place down south . I took it as camping , hunting and fishing but much different . 

I got there and settled in - sharing a bed room with my cousin - had dinner - cousin invited me to a camp - party night - wild and crazy - guys and girls - camp fire - drinking and smoking weed .

I was all messed up - we went back to the house - his father mentioned ," Looks like you guys really have had some Fun ! "   I was ready for bed - his Father mention to take a drink - bite the dog back / waking up in the morning ! so I did !  Getting undress with my cousin - my god he had a huge dick !

We were alone - he mentioned we should jack off - embarrassing - I did so with him - he taking my hand - told me touch his dick - he touched mine - j.o. each other - licking cum juices - then went to bed naked - woke up with him cuddling me .

We had breakfast - chatting - then went fishing - next thing he had me swimming in the lake - some of his friends should up - we were all naked .  

That night went to a party - same things - guys and girls - drinking - smoking weed - sniffed some cocaine - lots of grabbing - poppers - some sucking dicks - I was sucking my cousin dick - o.m.g. - starting to like it . 

My cousin and I were in bed naked - feeling his body against mine - he having a hard on - I was still dizzy but can feel him - grabbing me - feeling me - stroking me - next thing he brought out the poppers - sniffing - my hole being played with - about to pass out .

He started fingering me - then fucking me - my god I was hurting but could not stopped - taking orders - sniffing poppers - next I remember sucking a dick while being fucked - he kept giving orders - huge dicks .

Then , waking up in the morning - my hole was sore - wet - cum stains - and smelling bacon / eggs - had to put on fresh underwear - pants - shirt - meeting my uncle and my cousin at the breakfast table .

They were laughing - mentioning - when I came in last night - I was really drunk - saying crazy things .

My Uncle fixed me a drink - bite the dog back - lol - oh my .

That day ( Sunday ) relaxing - chatting - eating - my Uncle lit up a joint - sharing it - had several - music - just relaxing - getting stoned .

Later on , My Uncle mentioned to me he invited a few friends over - mentioned really nice guys !

They showed up - so much drinking - smoking - having fun - then some of us - not me but they pulled off the trunks - then followed them - 1 thing or another touching - 1 young male was totally smooth - started to like me - embarrassed but allowing - he was so young - sharing a joint with me - stroking me - then he bent over - telling me to fucking him !  - I DID SO - it was GREAT !

Then , Fucking , Breeding , and Seeding crazy things happening - noticed my Uncle dick was the 1 I was sucking on - pretty soon I was sucking - fucking - being fucked and the young , skinny , boy was completely shaven with a long dick .

I was truly into him - turning me on - he and others knew it - sucking him off while smoking tina - becoming a whore while big dicks fucking - breeding me - pounding me !  

I went back home being educated - now and then I sneak in the bath room seeing my dad showering - he has a big dick too - extremely hairy - with a gleam and a smile - staring at him naked - I say ," Sorry ! "

Wishing he was like his brother !

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ronnie4u said:

It was my Father brother and his son , my older cousin , on vacation for 2 weeks . My Parents sent me to my Uncle's / Cousin place down south . I took it as camping , hunting and fishing but much different . 

I got there and settled in - sharing a bed room with my cousin - had dinner - cousin invited me to a camp - party night - wild and crazy - guys and girls - camp fire - drinking and smoking weed .

I was all messed up - we went back to the house - his father mentioned ," Looks like you guys really have had some Fun ! "   I was ready for bed - his Father mention to take a drink - bite the dog back / waking up in the morning ! so I did !  Getting undress with my cousin - my god he had a huge dick !

We were alone - he mentioned we should jack off - embarrassing - I did so with him - he taking my hand - told me touch his dick - he touched mine - j.o. each other - licking cum juices - then went to bed naked - woke up with him cuddling me .

We had breakfast - chatting - then went fishing - next thing he had me swimming in the lake - some of his friends should up - we were all naked .  

That night went to a party - same things - guys and girls - drinking - smoking weed - sniffed some cocaine - lots of grabbing - poppers - some sucking dicks - I was sucking my cousin dick - o.m.g. - starting to like it . 

My cousin and I were in bed naked - feeling his body against mine - he having a hard on - I was still dizzy but can feel him - grabbing me - feeling me - stroking me - next thing he brought out the poppers - sniffing - my hole being played with - about to pass out .

He started fingering me - then fucking me - my god I was hurting but could not stopped - taking orders - sniffing poppers - next I remember sucking a dick while being fucked - he kept giving orders - huge dicks .

Then , waking up in the morning - my hole was sore - wet - cum stains - and smelling bacon / eggs - had to put on fresh underwear - pants - shirt - meeting my uncle and my cousin at the breakfast table .

They were laughing - mentioning - when I came in last night - I was really drunk - saying crazy things .

My Uncle fixed me a drink - bite the dog back - lol - oh my .

That day ( Sunday ) relaxing - chatting - eating - my Uncle lit up a joint - sharing it - had several - music - just relaxing - getting stoned .

Later on , My Uncle mentioned to me he invited a few friends over - mentioned really nice guys !

They showed up - so much drinking - smoking - having fun - then some of us - not me but they pulled off the trunks - then followed them - 1 thing or another touching - 1 young male was totally smooth - started to like me - embarrassed but allowing - he was so young - sharing a joint with me - stroking me - then he bent over - telling me to fucking him !  - I DID SO - it was GREAT !

Then , Fucking , Breeding , and Seeding crazy things happening - noticed my Uncle dick was the 1 I was sucking on - pretty soon I was sucking - fucking - being fucked and the young , skinny , boy was completely shaven with a long dick .

I was truly into him - turning me on - he and others knew it - sucking him off while smoking tina - becoming a whore while big dicks fucking - breeding me - pounding me !  

I went back home being educated - now and then I sneak in the bath room seeing my dad showering - he has a big dick too - extremely hairy - with a gleam and a smile - staring at him naked - I say ," Sorry ! "

Wishing he was like his brother !

hotting up very nicely

• 2 weeks later...

I was curious for the others that have had sex with their dad, if sex was part of your Father’s Day with your dad. Since my parents were divorced, once the sex started, sex was always part of the day.  Even as adults, I’d suck his cock as my “gift” to him. Then he’d fuck my brains out sometime during the day, and sometimes screwing me a second time before I’d leave. 

Edited by FJLinNYC
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

June 20 --- Happy Fathers Day, Dad!  Let's all toast the men whose seed gave us life!  

My Dad wasn't homely or ugly, but he certainly wasn't handsome, either.  He had a nice strong jaw-line & he was one of the very few men who, at the time, grew a nice moustache.  He was a hardcore smoker & I always enjoyed watching him smoke.  When I was in 5th or 6th grade, I caught a hellacious case of chickenpox --- I was COVERED with chickenpox all over my body & they itched like crazy.  I got into the bathtub with loads of baking soda mixed into the water; I guess my Mom thought that would help alleviate the itching.  I might have been near delirious with fever, & when Dad came home from work he came into the bathroom to check out the pox which were all over my body.  I just laid there in the bathwater & my Dad came into the room.  He saw that I had a rockhard boner, but he didn't comment on it, & I was feeling so sick I didn't try to hide it.  I was so proud of my puberty & proud how big my dick was getting & proud how much pubic hair I was growing... I really wished my Dad had made some sort of comment, but he didn't...…..

• Upvote 4

I didn't have a dad of my own, but plenty of Daddies have fucked me and said they would do it if I was their actual son.  Does that count? 🙂

I'm way into it but I don't ever think about it with my own dad because he died when I was 4. But with my bf and his dad, I have strong fantasies about it. My bf is spoiled rotten at home by both his parents and they love on him all the time. And every time his dad kisses him on the cheek or forehead, or rubs his back in front of me, I feel my ass start to get tingly. One time when my bf wasn't feeling good I went over to his house and he was laying on the couch with his head on his dad's lap and I started feeling flashes of heat because it was such a turn on. I'd never tell him that but I dream about him and his dad having sex with me, and with each other. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

11 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I didn't have a dad of my own, but plenty of Daddies have fucked me and said they would do it if I was their actual son.  Does that count? 🙂

If you call me Daddy while I’m breeding your cunt,it counts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1