father/son incest?

Guest Zerp
On 5/16/2020 at 11:59 AM, hrnybro said:

Such a hot idea. Can imagine group fucking around and calling eachother "dad" and "son". Hot!

Hot for sure!

On 6/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I think I have mentioned my relationship with my dad in other topics but I will tell my story here as well.

I was 9 when my parents decided to divorce. Through a chain of events I ended up living with my father. It was just me and him in a one bedroom apartment. We slept in the same bed every night. Over the course of a couple of years I slowly took the place of my mom. I really fell in love with him and to this day it was the most meaningful relationship I have had.   Being able to get your dad off is a great gift I feel. Unfortunately when I went off to college I was pozzed by a guy I met and my dad no longer wanted an intimate relationship with me. We still love each other but it’s not sexual. I find myself seeing out men that are at least 30 years older than me  now. I guess I am for ever trying to get our relationship back.

Not that it really matters but this was my step dad. Not my biological father. 

• Upvote 1

Guest DetroitAnon

So when I was a teenager and my older brother was sleeping in the same room, I was so curious that I would play with his cock, putting my hands down his underwear.   I’d listen intently to see if his sleeping pattern even had an extra or one less breath to know if he was waking up.  I would then put my mouth on it and start to suck it.   I was terrified but I couldn’t stop myself.  He never made it known to me in anyway or indirect way that he woke up.   He was a stud at the time.  He got any girl he wanted.   It would have been hotter if I got to swallow his cum at least once, but I always stopped whenever he started to get hard because I was afraid he would get mad and tell our parents.  

Through his teens and 20’s we weren’t close, so I always worried what I did pissed him off.   In his 30s thru now into my early 50s we’ve been close, and he never hinted anything to me about it.   I didn’t come out of the closet until I turned 30.  

Am I super naive to think maybe he was sound asleep?  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My dad was a complete deadbeat but luckily my best friend's dad looked after me the way my dad should have. He'd take me and my friend camping, fishing and just generally looked out for me. He was a real handsome dude and I really enjoyed being close to him. One time when camping it was just me and him in the shower block. He helped me undress then he got naked. I remember thinking how huge his cock and balls were. He asked me into the shower and he soaped me up and washed my hair. He asked if I wanted to do the same for him. He was facing me and I couldn't take my eyes off his junk. He said, you gunna stare at it all day or you gunna take care of it. So I did. I sucked him for a few weeks and eventually he was fucking me. Then I discovered he was fucking his son, my friend as well. Camping after that was so much fun. Me and my friend would lie naked side by side waiting to see who he'd fuck first. I truly loved him like a dad. Great guy.

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 8/15/2020 at 6:59 AM, Bokkierob said:

My dad was a complete deadbeat but luckily my best friend's dad looked after me the way my dad should have. He'd take me and my friend camping, fishing and just generally looked out for me. He was a real handsome dude and I really enjoyed being close to him. One time when camping it was just me and him in the shower block. He helped me undress then he got naked. I remember thinking how huge his cock and balls were. He asked me into the shower and he soaped me up and washed my hair. He asked if I wanted to do the same for him. He was facing me and I couldn't take my eyes off his junk. He said, you gunna stare at it all day or you gunna take care of it. So I did. I sucked him for a few weeks and eventually he was fucking me. Then I discovered he was fucking his son, my friend as well. Camping after that was so much fun. Me and my friend would lie naked side by side waiting to see who he'd fuck first. I truly loved him like a dad. Great guy.

What an awesome story! Thanks

Are y’all still active?

1 minute ago, Cummunion said:

What an awesome story! Thanks

Are y’all still active?

I fuck my friend still but his dad don't fuck us any more . when I was a boy I loved to feel him climb on my ask and push his cock into my ass with my friend lying beside me. 

On 12/29/2019 at 9:05 AM, TexRanchKing said:

I agree with CA-Master, just do it. Worst thing he can say is no but even then maybe ya'll can bond over this new part of yourselves that you have in common. Best case, you get some hot, kinky, [banned word] sex out of it. 😜

Just do and know that, regardless, we'll always be here for you. 😉

well said 

On 6/23/2019 at 4:20 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I think I have mentioned my relationship with my dad in other topics but I will tell my story here as well.

I was 9 when my parents decided to divorce. Through a chain of events I ended up living with my father. It was just me and him in a one bedroom apartment. We slept in the same bed every night. Over the course of a couple of years I slowly took the place of my mom. I really fell in love with him and to this day it was the most meaningful relationship I have had.   Being able to get your dad off is a great gift I feel. Unfortunately when I went off to college I was pozzed by a guy I met and my dad no longer wanted an intimate relationship with me. We still love each other but it’s not sexual. I find myself seeing out men that are at least 30 years older than me  now. I guess I am for ever trying to get our relationship back.

I do feel it can be beautiful and loving. My dad made me not feel like sex was shameful or not natural.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 8/19/2020 at 4:20 AM, Pozguyinchi said:

I do feel it can be beautiful and loving. My dad made me not feel like sex was shameful or not natural.

Good parenting!

Actual incest can be abuse and should be looked at carefully if anyone is aware of a real life situation.   

We do identify as a Daddy and son (Dom/sub) couple because we're intergenerational.   He addresses me as Daddy or Dad in public and in private, while I address him by his name or boy.  On my side it all depends, but he's only allowed Dad or Daddy. 

And yes many guys find our relationship "hot" in our circles of friends and vids we've made,  but be aware of actual Father/son incest and make sure that it's not actual abuse.

• Like 1