father/son incest?

When I was younger I had a thing for catching my dad in the shower or bathroom. When my mother went into the hospital for a surgery for a couple days I decided to put on her nightgown and get into bed and sleep with him at night. I am not sure what I wanted to happen. Unfortunately after three nights in a row of sleeping next to him in his bed in my moms nightgown he never made any kind of attempt to do anything with me sexually.  He never even mentioned the fact that I was wearing her clothes.

On 8/16/2020 at 9:35 AM, Bokkierob said:

I fuck my friend still but his dad don't fuck us any more . when I was a boy I loved to feel him climb on my ask and push his cock into my ass with my friend lying beside me. 

Did his dad get off watching you and your friend go at it?  It would be better if instructed you to do what he wants to see.  Telling you the positions, to go faster or slower, harder or deeper.  Cheering you on and telling you how much he loves seeing you two fuck and suck each other.  Telling you when and where to cum. 

• Like 2

On 11/29/2019 at 4:25 PM, backdoorjimmy said:

I recently found a relative on grindr and have been trying to work up the courage to hit him up. I keep going back and forth on it, telling myself all the reasons why I should do it and then talking myself out of it with all the things that can go wrong. Yesterday I saw him at Thanksgiving dinner and decided I wanted to get him alone so I could make my move. My grandma sent me to 7-11 for ice and I invited him to tag along. 

On the way there I kept feeling like I was going to say something but then I kept backing off. So while I was in 7-11 and he was in the car I logged into grindr and saw his profile. It was the perfect moment. I got the ice and got back in the car. Then I got nervous so I just drove back to my grandma's house and didn't mention it. 😒

Oh well, there's always next time. 

I like your story, because it seems real, not some fantasy story,  Because nothing happen.   None of know who may be on a site or what friend or relative is gay or bi and doing the same thing. 

On 8/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, Sqwert said:

Did his dad get off watching you and your friend go at it?  It would be better if instructed you to do what he wants to see.  Telling you the positions, to go faster or slower, harder or deeper.  Cheering you on and telling you how much he loves seeing you two fuck and suck each other.  Telling you when and where to cum. 

He got off on watching us undress each other. He liked to see us side by side in just our underwear.  He taught us how to rim. I loved feeling his stubbled beard deep in my crack as his tongue pierced my hole. He enjoyed watching us eat our asses. If I was rimming he'd hold my head and push it deep in my friends ass crack. when he'd had his fun he made us lie down on our bellies side by side. This what I craved. He'd play with our holes fingering us deciding who to fuck. If it was my turn I loved feeling his solid hairy body climbing on to me as his hard cock searched for my hole. He was never ruff and always took care to see his cock inside me. I loved taking his loads.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bokkierob said:

He got off on watching us undress each other. He liked to see us side by side in just our underwear.  He taught us how to rim. I loved feeling his stubbled beard deep in my crack as his tongue pierced my hole. He enjoyed watching us eat our asses. If I was rimming he'd hold my head and push it deep in my friends ass crack. when he'd had his fun he made us lie down on our bellies side by side. This what I craved. He'd play with our holes fingering us deciding who to fuck. If it was my turn I loved feeling his solid hairy body climbing on to me as his hard cock searched for my hole. He was never ruff and always took care to see his cock inside me. I loved taking his loads.

Good dad.  I love eating ass and I totally get where he's coming from.  I want my tongue in deep and I bet the taste of his son in his mouth while fucking you was all too much.  Did he make you eat his spunk out each other after he came in you?  If I was side by side I would totally be making out.  I hope you did.

22 hours ago, Sqwert said:

Good dad.  I love eating ass and I totally get where he's coming from.  I want my tongue in deep and I bet the taste of his son in his mouth while fucking you was all too much.  Did he make you eat his spunk out each other after he came in you?  If I was side by side I would totally be making out.  I hope you did.

Yeah, sometimes, but not very often he would seed my ass and then push his sons face in my crack make him eat his daddy load from my ass. I loved it when he'd pull out my ass and go up his son's hole. he'd swap between us leaving us to wonder who was going to take his load. I loved it when he was fucking his son and he lulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth - loved taste his son's ass on his cock. Sometimes he'd make us both kneel before him and work on his cock together each of us hoping we'd get to swallow his seed.

11 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

Yeah, sometimes, but not very often he would seed my ass and then push his sons face in my crack make him eat his daddy load from my ass. I loved it when he'd pull out my ass and go up his son's hole. he'd swap between us leaving us to wonder who was going to take his load. I loved it when he was fucking his son and he lulled out and shoved his cock in my mouth - loved taste his son's ass on his cock. Sometimes he'd make us both kneel before him and work on his cock together each of us hoping we'd get to swallow his seed.

Wow, such a tease.  He really knew how to make you want it more.  One can only wonder if he learned that from his own dad

10 hours ago, Sqwert said:

Wow, such a tease.  He really knew how to make you want it more.  One can only wonder if he learned that from his own dad

He taught me to appreciate the smell and taste of a man. He loved our young bodies, he would show off his tock hard erection to us. I got so horny just looking at it. He was gentle yet firm with me and his son so we never felt abuse. quite the opposite, my friend would get a bit jealous if his dad was fuckin my ass. He trained our asses first to take his cock. But or me the most awesome thing he did was when he told me he was going to teach me to swallow his load.

2 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

He taught me to appreciate the smell and taste of a man. He loved our young bodies, he would show off his tock hard erection to us. I got so horny just looking at it. He was gentle yet firm with me and his son so we never felt abuse. quite the opposite, my friend would get a bit jealous if his dad was fuckin my ass. He trained our asses first to take his cock. But or me the most awesome thing he did was when he told me he was going to teach me to swallow his load.

I love swallowing loads!  Sounds like it' was something you really enjoyed. I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.  

20 hours ago, Sqwert said:

I love swallowing loads!  Sounds like it' was something you really enjoyed. I'd love to hear what you have to say about it.  

I was fascinated by his cock. I first saw it in the locker room when he took us swimming. I love staring at his bulge so it was thrilling when he took his trunks off in front of me. His cock was thick and heavy and he had beautiful balls or so I thought. I'd always try to get close to him in the locker room like brushing against him when he was naked. Once I managed to "trip" and pushed my ass up against his cock. I could see him getting an erection. At his home he invite me in and I went willingly. He asked if I enjoyed looking at his cock. I said yes, I liked looking at it a lot. He asked if I'd like to touch it. I said there's nothing I'd like more. So he got naked and said I could undress. I undressed in a hurry. I was hard and his cock was fully erect. I was turned on by how big he was. I put my hand around it and it throbbed. He asked if he was my first and I said yes. He held my head and gently pulls my mouth closer to his cock . I opened my mouth and put it round his helmet. he was moaning and I was loving my first taste and smell of  a man. Slowly he got me to take more of his shaft in my mouth though I couldn't get more than a third in. He said he really wanted to cum in my mouth, would I like that. Course Said yes. Soon he said, son, I'm gunna cum and with that he started to  shoot his load. I choked and pulled off so he finished on my face. I was really sorry but he said it's ok. If I liked he would tech me how to go all the way. that was the start of an amazing daddy/son relationship.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Bokkierob said:

I was fascinated by his cock. I first saw it in the locker room when he took us swimming. I love staring at his bulge so it was thrilling when he took his trunks off in front of me. His cock was thick and heavy and he had beautiful balls or so I thought. I'd always try to get close to him in the locker room like brushing against him when he was naked. Once I managed to "trip" and pushed my ass up against his cock. I could see him getting an erection. At his home he invite me in and I went willingly. He asked if I enjoyed looking at his cock. I said yes, I liked looking at it a lot. He asked if I'd like to touch it. I said there's nothing I'd like more. So he got naked and said I could undress. I undressed in a hurry. I was hard and his cock was fully erect. I was turned on by how big he was. I put my hand around it and it throbbed. He asked if he was my first and I said yes. He held my head and gently pulls my mouth closer to his cock . I opened my mouth and put it round his helmet. he was moaning and I was loving my first taste and smell of  a man. Slowly he got me to take more of his shaft in my mouth though I couldn't get more than a third in. He said he really wanted to cum in my mouth, would I like that. Course Said yes. Soon he said, son, I'm gunna cum and with that he started to  shoot his load. I choked and pulled off so he finished on my face. I was really sorry but he said it's ok. If I liked he would tech me how to go all the way. that was the start of an amazing daddy/son relationship.

I would love to go back to the days of learning to suck cock again.  The training, the exploring, the joy of pleasing a man.  And the first time I experienced cum I was hooked.  You seduced your first man and reaped the rewards.  

• Like 1