father/son incest?

Always wanted to get fucked and used by my dad and brothers. Recently I’ve been sharing my fleshlight with my brother though which is amazing. He always cums inside it first then I go ahead and dump my load inside. 

Hopefully it’ll be more action in the future.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Confused 1

Actually started with a close buddy around 8.  As soon as I figured it out, I started looking for an opportunity to get with my Dad's youngest bro.  It took a year to make it happen.  We played for years.. Finally got a chance to connect with my dad after I had been playing for years.  I knew what I was up to.  I can further elaborate.  Always loved the feeling of connection. 

• Like 1

This topic has always been of interest to me, in part for the sexual connection and interaction, but equally because I think it's a missed opportunity to establish healthy bonds between males, reduce the occurrence of toxic masculinity, but more so learning how to create a healthy bond between men, one that's nurturing, emotionally healthy, and sexually active and fulfilling. Feelings of shame or hiding one's body, as if we don't all know what each of us already has, feels like the basis of a lot of ill.  As a child growing up in Cyprus, it was very common for family and friends to gather in the evenings and if the child needed a bath, bring out a large bucket, and bathe the child naked right in front of everyone, with no one so much as batting an eyelash.

• Like 3

I love it. getting down on your knees and sucking your own fathers cock and swallowing his load is the holy grail for cumdumpster pussyboys. everytime I am laying blindfolded in a bathhouse sling taking load after load from a lineup of anonymous strangers I find myself wishing my father was standing there watching his faggot whore son getting gang banged like a cheap whore. I want him to watch as man after man fucks me up the ass bareback and unloads their balls into my pussy. I want him to watch them choke me, spit in my face and tell me I'm a dirty whore. I want my father to watch them unload in my ass then pull out of my gaped out hole dripping cum on the floor until the next man slides his raw cock into medaddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.pngx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpg

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, AtlFire75 said:

I wish a dad would share his son with me. 

5 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I love it. getting down on your knees and sucking your own fathers cock and swallowing his load is the holy grail for cumdumpster pussyboys. everytime I am laying blindfolded in a bathhouse sling taking load after load from a lineup of anonymous strangers I find myself wishing my father was standing there watching his faggot whore son getting gang banged like a cheap whore. I want him to watch as man after man fucks me up the ass bareback and unloads their balls into my pussy. I want him to watch them choke me, spit in my face and tell me I'm a dirty whore. I want my father to watch them unload in my ass then pull out of my gaped out hole dripping cum on the floor until the next man slides his raw cock into medaddyslilgirl.png.bd0a308a2f6223af8beb95c6c0a01cd7.pngx-slingcumdump.jpg.6f9372108dc447412c76496f9ba08a18.jpg

Hot! You are an exemplary son! Get his loads all over your tongue and down your throat too, of course.

Guest PlanetJunk

I tried touching my Dad when sleeping once. He woke up and was none to happy with me. I tried to fake sleeping, but he scolded me and yelled at me before he went back to sleep. 

16 hours ago, PlanetJunk said:

I tried touching my Dad when sleeping once. He woke up and was none to happy with me. I tried to fake sleeping, but he scolded me and yelled at me before he went back to sleep. 

I’m so sorry to hear that. Well, his loss!

On 11/7/2020 at 10:03 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

So, do you love sucking your father’s cock or do you love the idea of it?

Imagine his cum flooding your mouth.