father/son incest?

On 1/28/2021 at 5:56 AM, MrGoodbear said:

When I was growing up (Kids), my younger brother and I used to fuck casually.  He loved fucking me deep.  One day he grew up and in the middle of fucking my ass, I heard a groan and felt something that I had not felt before.  My brother had his first orgasm and came deep in my ass.  He followed that by pissing up my ass.  

Somehow that got him excited and that day we fucked like bunnies that day, but that first brother load is something I'll never forget.  Neither did he.

When I left for College, he followed me and moved in with me.  He was very jealous of other men looking at me or even asking me out.  He didn't want to share me with anyone.  For years we had a special bond and relationship that had to be the most beautiful I've ever had.  The ultimate in brotherly love.

He finally married and had kids. Unfortunately he passed away at an early age, but married and all he would always find time for me.  From fishing trips to camping and even business trips, he would always find time or special love time with big bro.

thumbnail_20201029_112742.jpg

That's sweet and I'm sorry for your loss

7 hours ago, Hornygaydad said:

I fucking love father/son incest, I want to fuck my Boys so badly. Found this site via my son's browser history, so I think he'll probably be into it if I hit him up.

Fuck yeah, keep us posted if you try him out!

Guest PlanetJunk
17 hours ago, Hornygaydad said:

I fucking love father/son incest, I want to fuck my Boys so badly. Found this site via my son's browser history, so I think he'll probably be into it if I hit him up.

Let us know how that turns out! Sounds like you guys are both on the same mindset . Would love to hear some stories .

Guest bluecollarotter
On 2/1/2021 at 3:54 PM, Hornygaydad said:

any progress?

Guest bluecollarotter
1 minute ago, Hornygaydad said:

Hit him up about it, we talked on the phone since he works out of town. He wants to have a "chat" when he gets home this weekend

nice. sent you a pm btw

Guest PlanetJunk
14 hours ago, Hornygaydad said:

Hit him up about it, we talked on the phone since he works out of town. He wants to have a "chat" when he gets home this weekend

Excellent. Hopefully you both will have some father-son bonding time this weekend. I always thought a dad and his son should be that intimate. A dad can teach his son a lot of things. ☺